Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Charging Issue And Switching ON
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Charging Issue And Switching ON
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. These methods can effectively solve your battery charging problems which you might be facing from a long time.
User Review( vote)
Phone charging issue is common since smartphones were developed. Although, Nokia has made awesome cell phones which didn’t have battery issues. After the introduction of smartphones with advanced features, touchscreen, and lots of apps, these devices reported charging issues. Battery draining issues also caused the charging problems in the smartphone. Charging issues can be related to software as well as hardware. Hence, it is difficult to find the culprit causing battery issues.
There are circumstances when your smartphone won’t charge accurately or more serious, not charge at all, which is the most worrying situation. Many of you rush to the smartphone’s service centres when they notice the smartphone problem. Although, there are many other solutions which can easily solve the issue without spending your money and time. Sometimes, the phone has a software bug which doesn’t allow it to charge. In this case, we are here to help.
Charging problems can be many like phone charging very slowly or not charging at all. After facing the battery not charging issue, most of the users conclude that the battery is damaged or the charger has some hardware issue. These can be the problems, but the possibilities are there isn’t a hardware issue. Almost every Android user has faced this issue during the lifetime of a smartphone. Some of you won’t believe that overcharging also results in charging issues.
In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If your phone is completely turned off and it won’t restart after plugging in charging, then these methods will help you to fix this issue. If you have any issues related to other smartphone brands, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, without wasting time, let’s proceed to solve the Samsung A50 charing problem.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Charging Issue And Switching ON
Charging port loose
First, we will check if the phone has any physical damage. The charger can also have issues so, we will check it as well. We will begin with the charging port of the device. If the phone is not charging constantly, check the port. You can use a thin twig to remove the dirt from the charging port. You must be careful while doing this as you can damage the tiny wires inside the device.
Most of the phone is provided with a USB code and adapter for charging. For checking if the USB code is working, you can plug it in a PC or laptop for charging the device. If it’s charging, then USB is working. Now, plug it in the adapter and use a wall socket to charge. If it’s still not charging, then the charging adaptor needs to be replaced.
The next most important method to fix almost all issues of Android phone is a software update. The experts always recommend you to update the smartphone and run in latest OS which comes with bug fixes and new features. However in recent years, Android has troubled the users with many issues after updating. Android Oreo was one of the software version which didn’t offer a great experience to the users. So, you can update or downgrade the phone easily using these methods.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Smartphone not charging or turning on
The cache can be another reason for your device not charging. You can remove the entire system cache via wipe cache partition in recovery mode. These items are automatically downloaded in device files and folders which can be malicious so, you must remove cache after using the internet. Before wiping cache partition, you have to follow these simple steps to charge the device again.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Smartphone won’t charge
Ampere app is another method to check if the phone is charging. It allows you to detect if the phone is getting charged slowly or as usual. This app is available for free to download from the Google Play store. There are many other battery apps available in the play store, but this is the most downloaded and trusted application. The following are the instruction to use Ampere.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Smartphone battery replacement
The Samsung Galaxy A50 consists of 4000mAh lithium-ion non-removable battery. It is a great battery which doesn’t swell or leak fluid. The phone has a non-removable battery so, if it is damaged, then you can fix it by technicians only. Visit the service center if you think the battery is damaged. You will be charged to repairing the device and battery replacement and OEM charging port flex issue.
Galaxy A50 won’t turn on or charge
Third-party applications are also known for causing many issues in the smartphone. Apps are the best thing ever on phones although, it can be risky if not carefully reviewed. It can result in privacy risks as well as malware. So, you must be careful before downloading and installing an app from the Google play store. Safe mode can help you detect the apps causing your phone not to charge at all.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
The last method to fix the charging issue is factory reset. It will also enhance the speed and performance of the device. If you have any issues in the device, factory reset works as a forecast. Must try it if none of the above methods works.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. These methods can effectively solve your battery charging problems which you might be facing from a long time. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the charging issue. If you faced this problem after dropping the phone on the ground or slipping it underwater, then these methods won’t work. In this case, contact the brand’s service center. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.