Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
It is tough to know the exact reason for the smartphone problem. We have gathered some effective methods that can efficiently solve your smartphone problems. Here you will find the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working.
User Review( votes)
We rarely notice buttons on phones made these days. With the increase in touch-sensitive features, the buttons lost their place. Although, we still rely on the buttons for some smartphone tasks. The phone buttons are generally utilized for waking the screen, modifying the volume, and a few more activities. The use of phone buttons is probably high. Hence, the chances of phone button issues are likely higher. The volume and power button problems occur due to hardware issues.
Sometimes, the volume and power button can fail to work due to software glitches. Replacing the volume and power buttons might cost you a hefty amount. It will become difficult for smartphone users if the buttons don’t work appropriately. You cannot listen to music, voice recordings, videos, and many other tasks on the smartphone without the Volume/ Power button. You cannot fix the issue by hitting the buttons harder. It will damage the phone buttons more.
You must handle your expensive phone carefully. The problem can happen when the dirt gets clogged in the power or volume button. You can damage the internal metallic wires so, be gentle and try not to do so. You can use a twig or soft bud to get the dirt out of the phone buttons. If the phone power button won’t work, then plug in the charger and open the phone lock with a password or pattern unlock. You can also try rebooting the smartphone that removes basic software glitches.
You can soft reset the phone that solves issues in Android phones. Hold the volume down button and the power button for few seconds. Leave it when the Samsung logo appears on the screen. It is tough to know the exact reason for the smartphone problem. We have gathered some effective methods that can efficiently solve your smartphone problems. Here you will find the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Galaxy A32 Volume Button Not Working
If you cannot access the power button to wake up the screen, then you can adopt the face or fingerprint option. Although, some of you don’t use this method to unlock the phone. In this case, you can use the pattern or password unlock option. Connect the charger to the phone and swipe to enter a password or pattern. Caches are unwanted files saved in the smartphone folders. You have to clean the cache to run the phone smoothly. These files are malicious and stored while internet browsing.
Set Face/ Fingerprint Unlock:
- Go to the settings option.
- Select the security option.
- Now, configure your fingerprint or face unlock.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Disable Talkback app:
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Select the Apps/Application Manager.
- Tap the three-dot option at the top-right corner and select the System or Show system.
- Locate the Talkback app from the list.
- Tap on the app name.
- On the App info screen, select the Disable button.
- Reboot the smartphone as usual.
Power Button Not Working
Software updates are essential for end-users as they not only deliver new features. It also brings significant security updates. Each update carries something distinct, but not every update is essential. You can check the updated content before downloading. If you don’t find any essential feature, then ignore it. As some updates have many malicious files and errors that worsen the functioning of the phone.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Choose the Accessibility option.
- Below Accessibility, you have to hunt for the option.
- Choose and disable the Switch Access option.
Update the device software:
- Remember that you are required to have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you can’t install the update.
- Visit the Settings.
- Click on About device.
- Now, click System Updates.
- Hunt for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are prepared, then download and install the latest version of Android.
- Thus, the smartphone will restart once the installation process.
Turn On/Off Android If Power Button Not Working
A soft reset can assist you to determine your smartphone problem. We have already told you the steps before. It is impossible to replace a broken or loose button unless you are an expert. You can control the Volume down button by holding the power button and the Volume down button, at the same time. Press and hold the button for ten seconds. You can effectively administer the method to soft reset the device. It will not wipe the folders and files from the device.
Increase/Decrease Volume If Volume Button Not Working
Safe mode is intended to help you discover problems with your apps. It disables a section of the smartphone. You enter recovery mode while executing the safe mode method. Safe Mode in Android OS disables any third-party applications and the device works with only default apps. If you undergo frequent app glitches, slower than usual, or restarts automatically, Safe Mode can help. Follow these steps carefully and enter recovery mode.
- At, first, hold and press the Power key to switch off the smartphone.
- Touch and hold the Volume Down simultaneously with the Power keys.
- Now free up the Power Key when the Android logo resembles on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key repeatedly simultaneously with the Volume Down key, which you are holding already.
- Now the phone will start in recovery mode, then free both the keys.
- You will mark an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- Lastly, you will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
Fix Jammed & Broken Volume/Power Button
In this method, you have to access the Microsoft Launcher. It is an excellent option when the volume or power button fails to work. Using a Microsoft launcher, you can modify the settings option, increase or decrease the volume of the smartphone. Follow these steps carefully to access the Microsoft launcher.
- Navigate to the home screen, touch, and press at any area of the screen to get the Add widgets option.
- Now, you have to search for Settings. Press and drag it to the home screen.
- You will see a new screen and select the Settings shortcut.
- Tap on the Sound option.
- Thus a Sound shortcut appears on the home screen.
- Tap on the volume shortcut and adjust the sound.
- Finally, you can apply to Microsoft Launcher if required.
Volume Button Replacement
In the last step, you have to perform the factory reset option. It will adjust the settings to its factory default. All other malicious files and folders will be removed from your smartphone memory. There are two methods to reset that data of the memory. You must try this method before rushing to the service center.
Factory reset via recovery mode
- At, first don’t forget to backup all data on the phone.
- Now switch off the smartphone and put it to charge.
- Touch and hold the Power along with the Volume down buttons.
- Free up and repeatedly hold the Power button. Remember that you are holding the Volume down button already.
- Hold the Volume down button several times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Thus, to confirm, click on, Yes.
- Lastly, press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset Via Settings
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working. If you have earlier dropped the device on the floor or water went into the buttons or still face the problem with your Samsung phone, visit the service center now. Your smartphone needs a button replacement. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem.