Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem
If you face a flickering or software-related problem as well. If the screen has completely blacked out, you can only try to recover the data, as you cannot solve the issue without the help of a professional technician. Here you will get the guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem.
User Review( votes)
The Smartphone display issue indicates that the phone is of no use. Sometimes, there are circumstances where the smartphone’s broken display has a higher chance of the screen getting fixed. Repairing the smartphone display at home is tricky when you don’t have engineering skills. You have fewer chances to fix the device’s screen if it has severe hardware damage. Although, you must never lose hope without trying. If you are here, then you must have been struggling to fix the smartphone screen. I can assure you that you have reached the correct spot.
A smartphone screen is the most vulnerable section of the device. Just to protect the device screen, you handle your expensive smartphones with utter care. You cover it with a high-quality protective glass cover and more. Why not? If you have purchased a high-definition large-screen phone like Samsung Galaxy A32. The phone possesses remarkable demand in the smartphone market due to its glamorous display at an affordable price tag. In recent days, users have complained of display issues that don’t relate to hardware glitches.
The Android users have reported that the screen freezes, which is pretty frustrating. The phone memory exceeding also results in phone display issues. You can immediately restart the smartphone to remove the glitch instantly. Fixing display problems in older phones was easier as you can remove the battery to give a quick restart. Sadly, you cannot remove the battery from new-gen phones. You can try a soft reset that often works for these phones. Hold the volume down button and the power button for few seconds. Leave it when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
Sometimes, you notice vertical lines on the smartphone screen. It indicates that your LCD is damaged as it has got a hardware problem. We can help you solve the screen issue only if it’s related to software. If you face a flickering or software-related problem as well. If the screen has completely blacked out, you can only try to recover the data, as you cannot solve the issue without the help of a professional technician. Here you will get the guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem
Samsung Galaxy A32 display problem
Continous changing of brightness can result in screen flickering issues. So, you can turn off the auto-brightness mode that changes the screen light according to the surrounding. You can change the screen brightness by dragging the notification bar down. It will also save your battery consumption. You can also try safe mode that temporarily disables the third-party app and few features of the smartphone. The phone runs accurately in safe mode. It will let you know if third-party apps are causing the issue.
- Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
- Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Power button icon.
- Safe Mode will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
- Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
- Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Galaxy A32 screen not turning on
Now, you have to establish some hidden settings on your smartphone. The settings segment of the phone has some primary features that you might haven’t noticed before. Sometimes, the phone display freezes in between your task. You can enter the developer’s option on the smartphone. The Android operating system is a user-friendly OS. You have to follow the below steps carefully to access the developer mode. It also advances the performance of the phone.
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Click on the More Tab option and, then About device.
- Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
- The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
- Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
- Click on the More Tab option.
- Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
- Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
- Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Samsung Galaxy A32 not switching on
Some users have complained that an appropriate part of the display fails to work. You don’t have to panic as it is the most common problem experienced by Android users. In this case, you can complete the TSP Dot Mode, which efficiently adjusts the screen problems. Your phone has few unknown key codes, which support fixing the Android smartphone issues. Every smartphone has distinct codes that you can find easily.
TSP Dot Mode:
- Navigate to the phone dial and type *#7353# to enter the diagnostics tool menu.
- Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
- TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
Galaxy A32 black screen
Calibrating the smartphone screen can easily fix the glitch. Although, the method isn’t available in some of the models. So, you can take the help of a third-party application from the play store or follow these steps. Calibrating the screen also improves the touch sensitivity of the screen. You must try these steps if you face a severe screen flickering problem in Samsung.
- Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
- Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds in one section.
- If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
- The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
- If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
- Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service center.
Samsung Galaxy A32 screen not turning on
Wipe cache partition helps you to eliminate the useless files saved in the smartphone. You have to clear the cache from the smartphone to remove any problem from the smartphone. You will experience smooth device performance after wipe the cache partition. It also allows additional space in the smartphone memory that cache captures while using the internet. Follow these simple steps to access the recovery mode and wipe the cache partition.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now leave both the buttons.
- You will find many options in the recovery mode you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Galaxy A32 touch screen not working
If the smartphone screen blackout, then you can recover the data from the device. You will require a laptop and USB for the method. YOu can also factory reset the phone after recovering data. It will remove software bugs and malware from the folders and make the phone free from glitches.
- Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
- After you have installed the app not start the software.
- Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
- Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode by clicking buttons present on the screen.
- Download the recovery package and restore the device.
- Then the scan will be processed from the files and folders on the smartphone.
- Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
- Keep a backup of all the data present on the smartphone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
- Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
- Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Yes button to confirm.
- Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Screen Display Problem. In case the phone is under warranty period, and the screen gets damaged, visit the service center. They will fix the problem without any cost. If the above method doesn’t work for you, then it’s time to take professional help. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you solve the Samsung Galaxy A32 screen-related issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem with Samsung devices.