Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Fixing the mobile data issues in Samsung is usually not too complex. We have gathered some effective ways to solve the smartphone mobile data issue. You cannot fix the problem using a single method. So. these are proven solutions to eliminate basic software glitches from the mobile phone. Here’s how to Fix the Samsung Galaxy A32 Mobile Data Not Working Issue.
User Review( votes)
Mobile data is the most common method of accessing the internet in smartphones. We all want an internet connection that works smoothly and doesn’t interrupt your work. The smartphone is the most beneficial device for everyone. Although, without the internet, your smartphone is of no use. We steadily depend on smartphones to stay connected with everyone. There are difficult situations when your smartphone acts strangely. It is annoying when any of the features don’t work accurately.
One of such issues is mobile data or cellular data. Many of you rely on Wifi connectivity for internet access. Although, you cannot carry your router everywhere with you. Without mobile data, you cannot use GPS navigation, music, and other features anywhere you want. You cannot connect with your friends and family while being stuck in a strange place. Surely, you can’t hunt for an open Wifi or hotspot in an unfamiliar place. Hence, mobile data is necessary for every smartphone user.
Mobile data is critical for smartphones to operate accurately. You might face some mobile data-related problems anytime in the lifetime of the device. Smartphones have vast features that enable convenience for Android users. As you all know, mobile data requires a network carrier to allow internet usage. The smartphone has 4G and 5G connections that can stop working and leave you stunned. You keep on turning the mobile data on and off, but it doesn’t work.
Solving Mobile data is not efficient for every smartphone. You can always try to solve the smartphone issues yourself before concluding that the phone is useless. Fixing the mobile data issues in Samsung is usually not too complex. We have gathered some effective ways to solve the smartphone mobile data issue. You cannot fix the problem using a single method. So. these are proven solutions to eliminate basic software glitches from the mobile phone. Here’s how to Fix the Samsung Galaxy A32 Mobile Data Not Working Issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Mobile Data Are Not Working
Network mode enhances mobile data performance. It also improves the calling performance in smartphones. The SIM network has some settings that include 2G/3G/4G Auto. You can select the option according to your SIM or turn it into the auto option. Some users have complained that mobile data turns off after few minutes of usage. Check the mobile data limit that disables the internet when it reaches the set limit. You can drag the bar upward or just disable the option.
- Go to the Settings option
- Now, click on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Select the desired mode among the 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Lastly, you will see the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Mobile Data Limit:
- Go to the Settings section of the smartphone.
- Choose Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Now, drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Moreover, you can customize the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Data Roaming Not Working
Almost every network-related issue can be solved using the reset network setting. Not only mobile data, but other problems also occur in the smartphone, including Bluetooth connectivity, hotspot, Wifi connection, GPS navigation, and more. The reset network setting allows you to remove basic glitches in the network connectivity. You can find the option in every smartphone model. Follow these steps carefully.
Reset Network Setting:
- Go to the Settings option on the smartphone.
- Select the Backup and reset.
- Now, click on the Network settings reset option.
- Then, tap on the Reset Settings button.
- At last, hold the Power button to restart your smartphone.
Internet Not Working
Data settings are similar to Wifi connections. Some Android users have reported that the data is not operational while roaming around. You might have forgotten to enable data roaming before leaving your city. Updating the smartphone software is necessary to keep the phone’s performance smooth. You are suggested not to ignore an update to limit software bugs. It also presents the latest features for your smartphone and the way it works. If the problem started after updating the device, then downgrade the OS. Although, it might be tricky for some users. Follow both the methods accurately.
- At first, go to the Settings app.
- Now, click on the More item in the Wireless & Networks section.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- At last, allow the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Click on System.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Now, select the system updates.
- Next, tap on Check for an update.
- After that, see if updates are ready, then download it.
- At last, with a proper internet connection and memory space, download the update.
- Initially, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Allow OEM Unlocking.
- Now, turn off the device.
- After that, hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable the menu Android’s bootloader.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform tools.
- After that, press down the shift key and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Next, choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Now, the Bootloader gets Unlock.
- Select the enter button.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
No Mobile Data
Caches are files saved in the phone memory while internet browsing. The caches are often malicious files that can corrupt the software. These are stored in the folders and also captures unnecessary space in the memory. You must clear caches frequently to bypass problems in the future. To enhance the performance of the Android mobile data, you can control the access point name. It will intensify the activity of the internet and solve additional network issues.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- At first, turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then touch and hold the Power key.
- Then free the Power key when the device logo resembles on the screen.
- Now, release all the keys when the Android logo resembles on display.
- After that, press the Volume down button a few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then hold the Power key to select.
- Now, hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and touch the Power key to select.
- Next, the ‘Reboot system now’ that is highlighted tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Lastly, press the Power key to restart the device.
Access point names:
- Go to the Setting menu on your device.
- Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Click on the Mobile Networks.
- Now select the Access point names.
- Next, choose the network on the APNs.
- Now, If you study that something has not gone well, Reset to default by clicking the menu icon.
No Network Signal Issue
Safe mode turns off the third-party applications temporarily. It will allow you to know if third-party apps are the culprit for the internet not working. You can observe the phone in safe mode for few hours. You can also try a factory reset that can remove all files and folders from the phone. It will modify all the settings to its network default. Follow these steps to carefully enable safe mode and factory reset the device.
- At first, click and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down simultaneous with Power keys.
- Next, release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press and hold the Power key once again along with the Volume Down key, that you are now carrying.
- Now, the phone will work in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Then, You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- At last, You will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
- Always keep a backup of all data on your phone.
- Following, switch off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Now, touch and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons
- After releasing it, press the Power button.
- Now, don’t neglect that you are holding the Volume down button.
- So, press the Volume down button for few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Lastly, press the power button for the factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix the Samsung Galaxy A32 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. Mobile data is the most useful feature to access the internet. It is important to solve the issue before it’s too late. The problem can result in other glitches in the future. If you still face the problem, then contact the nearest service center. They will get the phone fixed for free if the device is under warranty period. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the smartphone software glitch. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same issue with the Samsung device.