Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings
In some cases, you notice a drop in the typing speed, the autocorrect not working, or a glitch in the poping of the keyboard. It is difficult to point out a particular problem and solution to the same. So, we have gathered some methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings. Let’s discuss the troubleshooting guide.
User Review( votes)
The smartphone makers are improving the touch screen feature in the phones. As a result, we are noticing phones with fewer physical buttons. There are almost no buttons in the new-gen smartphones. Most of the phone buttons are utilized for volume and restarting the device. We use these buttons daily for several activities. So, it can probably get damaged. The smartphone developers have thought of a fix for these buttons. They replaced the physical keyboard with a touchscreen keypad.
The touch screen keyboard is more convenient to use compared to the old generation cell phone keyboard. Android allows you to use the smartphone in your style. You can customize the keyboard, enjoy emojis, gifs, and stickers that match all situations while chatting with friends. Different themes make the digital keyboard attractive. However, there are some keyboard problems that smartphone users have reported recently. Samsung users have complained that the phone’s keyboard does not work accurately.
The way you deal with your phone every day also damages the software of your device. When the keyboard not working at all, the problem must be related to the software. The problem can exist in the keyboard setting, or some malware must have attacked the phone’s interface. Without an Android keyboard, you cannot type urgent messages in any of the applications. Sometimes, the users experienced that keyboard issue occurred in some of the apps. In this case, you can reboot the phone or re-install the app.
During an Android bug, the keyboard can crash abruptly, and few features might get corrupted. In some cases, you notice a drop in the typing speed, the autocorrect not working, or a glitch in the poping of the keyboard. It is difficult to point out a particular problem and solution to the same. So, we have gathered some methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings. Let’s discuss the troubleshooting guide.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Galaxy A32 Keyboard issues
In the first method, you have to force stop the keyboard app in the Android settings. It will remove minor bugs from the smartphone. Mostly, the Android device comes with a built-in keyboard application. You can also download a third-party application from the Google play store. It will help you to know if the built-in keyboard app has a problem. Follow these steps accordingly to solve the keyboard glitch.
- On your phone go to the Setting list.
- Now go down to the Apps section.
- Click on Application Manager
- Go to the “All” tab.
- Then click on the app Android Keyboard.
- Click on Force Stop to stop the keyboard.
Whatsapp keyboard not appearing android
Sometimes, the keyboard app doesn’t work in the Whatsapp, messaging app. It is difficult to type messages in the app. Just like the above method, you have to force stop the Whatsapp application. You can look for updates as well. Updates can also solve the problem with the Android application. Follow both these methods to fix the keyboard not working on Whatsapp.
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Whatsapp app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Steps to Update the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the WhatsApp application and download it.
Gboard not showing up android
Now, you have to turn on the safe mode option. It is useful in all devices including Windows and Android devices. It temporarily disables third-party apps. Monitor the app in safe mode and check if the keyboard is working like usual in the safe mode. You can uninstall the app that you have downloaded recently to solve the issue. Follow these steps carefully to enable the safe mode.
- Hold the Power button of the smartphone.
- Now Hold the Shut Down option.
- Tap the OK button when Safe Mode Restart.
- Wait for the phone to get restarted.
- After that, a message will pop up (safe mode) below on the left corner.
- Then open the social sites which require a keyboard.
- Go to the Play Store> Menu> My Apps.
- Click on the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button and Ok to confirm.
- Restart the phone to disable safe mode.
Google keyboard not showing
Caches are files that are stored in the smartphone memory without your knowledge. It occupies extra space in the smartphone memory, which you can use for storing other files. So, you can remove these malicious files from the smartphone memory. It is saved in the folders without your permission while browsing the internet.
Keyboard App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the keyboard app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now leave both the buttons.
- You will find many options in the recovery mode, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Keyboard language change
If the default keyboard app doesn’t work, you can try changing other languages. You can try the language that you know otherwise, you will get into a problem. If the problem still doesn’t get solved, then move to the other step. Otherwise, you can change the language to the last one.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings, then My Device.
- Scroll down and tap Language and Input.
- Tap the Settings icon beside Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Input Languages, Ok button.
- Now, select the language you want.
Gboard not working android
Updating the Android software version eliminates all the malicious items stored in the phone memory. The phone becomes stable and offers improved performance. You can also install software updates when it is offered for your Android smartphone. Nevertheless, some users have complained about keyboard issues after the software update. In this situation, you can decide to degrade the software version.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Tap on System updates.
- Tap Check for update.
- If an update is available, then tap OK.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Gboard swipe not working
Before factory reset, you can try gesture typing if the keyboard is displayed. Gesture typing can help you to replace keyboard typing. In the last method, you have to factory reset the device that removes all the data from the device memory.
Enable Gesture Typing:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Language & Input.
- Select the Google Keyboard, and then tap on Gesture Typing.
- Make sure that all Master Control icons are enabled to the On position.
- The Gesture Typing item must be enabled.
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
Via Recovery Mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Keyboard Issues With Settings. Samsung Galaxy A32 is now a popular smartphone in the market. The company has done a splendid job with the pricing and features of the phone, which is the main attraction for the young-gen buyers. The problems have annoyed the users, but you can solve them using these methods. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the Samsung issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problems.