Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
The benefit of utilizing smartphones as mobile hotspots have enhanced the standard amongst smartphone users. It is remarkably complex to solve the issue if the hotspot doesn’t work. You can try restarting the phone, which removes bugs easily. We have gathered troubleshooting methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
User Review( votes)
Think of a situation when you want to prepare an urgent official presentation. When you turn on your laptop and connect your home wifi connection, it doesn’t work due to some flaw. In this case, the mobile hotspot comes as a rescue. A hotspot is an essential feature that helps you to connect internet on more than five devices. It allows you to browse the internet without any lag in your smartphone, tablet, and laptop. You have to turn on the Wifi option on your phone and start browsing.
The smartphone needs a passcode required for accessing the hotspot connection. Many Android users share their hotspot connection with other phones like tablets or laptops. The users must be careful before sharing a personal hotspot as it can attract bugs to the device. Samsung actively produces updates to maintain the stability of the smartphone performance. However, many Samsung users are struggling with a phone without internet connectivity.
Some users have complained that they cannot open a webpage or app, but the hotspot is connected. The phone displays good signal internet strength, but the internet doesn’t work at all. You must check the mobile data before connecting another device with your phone. The device will pair, but you cannot browse through the network. If you have a habit of connecting to any open or public hotspot, then your device has been attacked by malicious bugs.
You must be careful before connecting to any open Wifi connection at restaurants or public places. These connections can corrupt your phone software. The benefit of utilizing smartphones as mobile hotspots have enhanced the standard amongst smartphone users. It is remarkably complex to solve the issue if the hotspot doesn’t work. You can try restarting the phone, which removes bugs easily. We have gathered troubleshooting methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Galaxy A32 Hotspot Not Working
First of all, you must know the steps to connect a hotspot. It is as simple as pairing a Wifi network. You have to enter the passcode to link with an encrypted hotspot network. The open hotspot doesn’t require a password to browse. If you have connected to the network, still can’t browse, then check battery saver mode. The Battery Saver mode turns on when the phone has an insufficient charge. It will disable all the power-consuming features. So, you must check the phone’s power. You can also turn off the battery saver mode by following the below steps.
- Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
- Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
- Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
- Enter a Network name.
- Select a Security type that can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
- Enter a required Password.
- Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
- Drag the notification bar.
- Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Galaxy A32 Hotspot Not Connecting to the Laptop
Wipe cache partition is a process that removes temporary files from your phone’s memory. It clears any extra files from apps that you have installed previously. It enhances the smartphone performance and makes the interface smooth. It will not remove the app, files, or settings from the phone but eliminate the temporary junk. You must power off the phone while entering the recovery mode. You must execute the process once every month to keep the device safe and secure.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Fix Galaxy A32 WiFi Hotspot But No Internet
Sometimes, the internet stops working while browsing. In this case, you have to check the limit data option. If you set a specific limit, then the internet will stop working after reaching the set limit. You can turn off the limit or drag the bar and set an extended limit. You can also try to forget the network that will remove the connection details. You can reconnect to the hotspot after forgetting the network. It will eliminate bugs from the connection and improve its performance.
Limit Data option:
- Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
- Now, tap on the “Data usage”.
- You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
- Drag the limit range or just toggle this option off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
- Reboot the smartphone.
- Navigate to the settings menu.
- Click on the WiFi option.
- Select the desired network.
- Now you will see an option, the “Forget” button so, tap on it.
- Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
Fix Tethering Not Working
Updates are necessary for your smartphone to offer smooth performance. Most smartphone users ignore these updates as it spends much data and battery. You must install the update if there is an available software update for your smartphone by following these steps. You can enhance the internet speed of the hotspot network by adjusting the network option. You can easily get these updates in your smartphone setting. Follow these steps to update the software and modify network settings.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
- Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
- Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
- Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
- The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
- Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
- Now select the IP Address.
- Save the changes and connect to the network.
The Laptop Connects to Galaxy A32 Hotspot But No Internet
If none of the above methods works, then factory reset the smartphone memory. It will remove all the data stored on the phone memory, which decreases the overall performance of the device. You can back up your files, folders, photos, and all data from the phone to restore after a factory reset. Follow these steps precisely to remove the malicious data from the device.
Reset via Settings:
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
Factory Reset via Recovery Mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Internet problems usually occur due to software glitches. The latest series of smartphones has the feature of turning off the hotspot when not in use. It can prevent the smartphone from internal damage. You will find the option in your phone settings section as turning on the wifi automatically. I hope you enjoyed reading this article and it helped you to solve the problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends, facing the same Samsung flaw.