Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Unfortunately, indeed the most beneficial technologies disappoint. Android users are the most vulnerable victim of such glitches. There are some productive ways to solve your problem before you rush to the company’s service center. Read the troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
User Review( votes)
Once I was traveling to a strange holiday spot, but unfortunately, my GPS stopped working. I was in big trouble and asked strangers about the tourist locations. The situation was annoying as I wasted my time hunting for places instead of enjoying my holiday. It can happen to anyone as we can’t trust smartphones nowadays. You must be struggling with your smartphone GPS as you have landed here. GPS not working is one of the most troubling problems experienced by smartphone users.
Even the expensive iPhone users also face such network and connectivity problems. So, we need to solve the smartphone glitch until the company issues an update. The GPS is essential while traveling as it suggests you the exact time to reach a location. It also helps to locate the shortcut routes and roads with less traffic. Even the cars offer built-in apps with GPS. However, these apps require connecting with a smartphone to work. Everyone must have an active GPS connection everywhere.
Smartphone users can efficiently share their location with friends, find a lost phone, track running status, navigate within remote places without any problem. As you all know, the smartphone requires an active internet connection to access GPS. So, you must have data and a network for enjoying GPS features. It is frustrating when the GPS doesn’t work accurately on your Android phone. It becomes hectic to find the precise reason for the issue. Most Android phones have a default Google Maps application for navigation.
The issue probably occurred due to a software glitch. Some third-party apps that ask for GPS permission can also cause the problem. Unfortunately, indeed the most beneficial technologies disappoint. Android users are the most vulnerable victim of such glitches. There are some productive ways to solve your problem before you rush to the company’s service center. Read the troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Galaxy A32 GPS Accuracy
Sometimes, you cannot find your phone location on Google map or another navigation app. Here, you have to improve the accuracy of GPS. High accuracy mode is built-in into your smartphone just for improving the accuracy of the GPS feature. To check the slow GPS connection, you can locate your current location. Your phone has a severe GPS issue if it takes more than 5 minutes to find the GPS location or not working at all.
High accuracy Mode:
- Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
- Now, tap on the Location option.
- Turn on the location services.
- Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
- Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Fix Galaxy A32 Poor GPS
Third-party apps can also help you to know if the default GPS feature is not working. There are different apps in the Play STore for every category. You can find the GPS application and download the app with a high rating. GPS Status tool and GPS Status & Toolbox are few apps that can replace the default GPS app. You can follow these steps to use these apps.
GPS Status tool:
- At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
- Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Open Google Maps in the background.
- Now, open the GPS Status tool.
- Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Status & Toolbox:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
- Now click on the Install button and set it for the complete installation.
- From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
- Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
- Choose Reset options.
Fix GPS Calibration
Calibrating the GPS app can help to enhance performance and speed. Just like the above method, you have to download a third-party app. There is no other way to calibrate the GPS in the smartphone settings. Follow these steps to calibrate the GPS app using GPS Essentials app.
GPS Essentials app:
- After installing, open GPS Essentials.
- Tap on the Compass option.
- Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
- Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
- Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Fix Google Maps Not Working
As said earlier, almost every Android smartphone comes with the Google Maps app installed. Similar to other applications, the Google map requires the latest update to offer precise results. You have to check for the latest update in the app store. You can also re-connect your Gmail account to remove any glitch in the connectivity.
Update GPS app:
- Navigate to the Play Store.
- Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
- Select My Apps and Games.
- Search for Google Maps.
- Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
- You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
- Select the ‘Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
- Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
- Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
- Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Fix Galaxy A32 GPS Not Working
Safe mode disables all third-party apps and network-related features in the smartphone. If you consider that the problem occurred due to apps, then enable the phone in safe mode. Applications from the Google Play store can affect the performance of the device. Hence, you will notice a glitch in some apps like GPS, mobile data, and Wifi. Remove the recent apps from the device if it runs smoothly in safe mode.
- Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
- Hold the Power button to turn off what appears on the screen.
- You will get an option that asks you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for two days.
- If the phone is working well in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of the battery issue.
- After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
Fix Galaxy A32 GPS Signal Lost
Battery saver mode automatically turns on when the device has less charge. You can turn it off by visiting the settings of the smartphone. It turns off all the network-related features and third-party app. So, it is necessary to charge your device before utilizing the GPS feature.
Battery Saver Mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
- Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
- Tap on System updates.
- Now check for the update option.
- If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Improve GPS Performance
In the last method, navigate to the Recovery mode, which is a hidden option in the Android smartphone. It has all the solutions to your software-related issues. Here, you can remove the cache of the device, which are hidden corrupted files. You can also factory reset the phone memory to fix the smartphone phones. It changes the device setting to its factory default and makes it a new phone.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. Swift navigational commands can conserve your time. The android operating system has presented the GPS feature even better with enhanced security. If you still face GPS problems, then visit your nearest smartphone service center. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the Samsung GPS navigation issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends, facing the same problem with their Android phones.