Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
To avoid these glitches, you need to take care of the smartphone. There are numerous reasons for the battery draining problem. So, you must solve the smartphone issues before it results in additional problems. We have gathered some solutions to Fix the Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue.
User Review( votes)
The smartphone battery draining issue is one of the most annoying problems faced by Android users. Tech companies like Samsung are working harder to develop devices with larger battery capacity. A smartphone with high battery performance that can last for two days is still a dream. Samsung has introduced a brand new phone of A series that looks worth its price. The M series and A series of Samsung are in huge demand amongst the young gen buyers.
Battery draining issues have affected Android smartphones. The users claim that the battery doesn’t even last for a few hours despite a remarkable battery capacity. The smartphones like Galaxy A32 have also experienced battery draining issues. The battery drain can occur due to the built quality influenced by a huge screen with a high-resolution feature. The foremost reason can be apps that run ads in the background. Some apps require internet data to work for receiving regular updates and sending notifications.
We can say that ads are another reason for the battery draining faster. Your everyday activities also affect battery performance. You keep calling your families, operate too many apps at a time, apps wake up the screen, playing games, watching movies, capturing photos, browsing social media, and many more affect the battery performance. You should never overcharge the phone that harms the battery. Charging the phone overnight or charging after the battery fully exhausts causes the phone to behave abnormally.
The battery power is essential to enjoy every feature of the Android smartphone. However, the software glitch can give you a horrible Android experience. To avoid these glitches, you need to take care of the smartphone. There are numerous reasons for the battery draining problem. So, you must solve the smartphone issues before it results in additional problems. We have gathered some solutions to Fix the Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Samsung Galaxy A32 battery draining fast
Safe mode disables the apps until you turn them off. It is one of the most affected methods to know if third-party apps are the culprit for battery draining problems. Some apps like Facebook and Youtube reduces the battery rapidly. It is tough to remove these apps, but you can close these apps from the background if not in use. If the phone works accurately in safe mode, then uninstall the app that you have downloaded recently from the Google play store. Some apps contain malicious data that corrupt the device. So, you must be careful before downloading an application.
- Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
- Press and hold Power off, which appears on the screen.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for two days.
- If the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain after update
Updating the software helps the device to run smoothly. The companies produce updates to keep the device work accurately. Ignoring updates can lag the device and makes it irresponsive. Apps come with software bug fixes that improve the overall performance of the device. However, some users have complained that software updates caused the device to drain the battery rapidly. In this case, you can downgrade the device software. Downgrading is tricky for some Android users. Although, you can follow these steps carefully to downgrade the device software.
Update software version:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If you find a new update then install it.
- You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Android system battery drain
Your smartphone is capable to indicate the apps consuming more battery power. You have to navigate in the settings section and check the apps consuming high battery power. Now, delete those apps and reboot the device normally. You can also force stop the apps if you can’t remove those from your smartphone. Force stop will remove the data from the app and change the default setting. You can also try wiping the cache partition in recovery mode. Clearing the caches will remove malicious files from the smartphone and free up memory space.
Battery consumption apps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
- Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove them permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
- To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
- Tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
- Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Samsung Galaxy A32 battery drain overnight
Battery saver mode helps the device to save battery power by preventing the power-consuming apps and other built-in features. You can turn the power saver mode off if you want to use these apps. Automatic brightness is a beneficial feature in new-gen smartphones. However, the constant change in brightness can affect battery performance. You have to turn the feature off to save battery power.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
- Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
- Visit the settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Galaxy A32 battery drain fix
You can factory reset in recovery mode to clear the data from smartphone memory. It will remove all the malicious files from the smartphone. The settings will change to their factory default. The device will turn into a new phone. You must try this method before visiting the phone service center.
Factory Reset via recovery mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset via Settings:
- Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
- Click on the ‘General’ tab.
- Tap Restart & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Verify your passcode if asked.
- Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix the Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Draining Issue. The smartphone battery rarely gets damaged. However, the issue can arise when you drop the smartphone mistakenly. In this case, you have to visit the smartphone service center to get the device fixed by professionals. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends facing the same problem with Galaxy A32.