Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Anyone will worry if a new smartphone refuses to take charge. You can compromise with any software issue, but not when the device does not charge. Here you will know how to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( votes)
A recent report suggests that Android apps are crashing, and Google is working on a fix. Android users have experienced lots of trouble since its introduction. The problems include connectivity issues, calling problems, network faults, and many others. However, the most significant smartphone issues are experienced with the battery. Smartphone problems mostly occur due to software bugs. The software updates often solve the Android glitches. The company offers many customization features for its users.
We can explore unlimited apps in the Google Play Store. Android users can access a range of apps from different categories like antivirus, music, live videos, social media, and many more. However, experts suggest that Play Store has some malicious apps that can harm the overall smartphone performance. The apps are also responsible for battery draining faster than usual. The apps can corrupt folders of the smartphone and make them the useless device. In this article, we will discuss the guide to solve smartphone battery charging problems.
Charging is an essential feature of all electronic devices. Without proper change, you cannot enjoy any feature of a smartphone. The smartphone world is improving rapidly. Now, we get huge screen smartphones with large capacity batteries. The phone companies claim that they focus more on improving the battery feature of their products. The battery is still a concern for many Samsung users. Galaxy A32 is a trending smartphone from a famous brand. The company has got the best alternative in a mid-range smartphone.
The device is the perfect combination of brand and price. It is an ideal choice for young gen buyers who prefer the affordable price. However, there the users have experienced software glitches in the smartphone. Anyone will worry if a new smartphone refuses to take charge. You can compromise with any software issue, but not when the device does not charge. Here you will know how to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Smartphone charging port lose
The mid-range smartphone like Galaxy A32 has lots of decent features. Samsung smartphones are well-known for their decent camera quality. The company designs well-built phones that attract young-gen buyers. The phone is worth buying when you care about getting those features at an affordable price. However, it also surfaces some major software problems in the Android version. You have to restart the device, which is a quick solution. Follow the given steps carefully.
- Turn off your device.
- Use a torch to check the dirt inside the charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris.
Samsung Galaxy A32 charging problem
Updating is essential for every smartphone, including iOS. Without updates, your smartphone won’t deliver smooth performance. It will start lagging and exhibit too many advertisements. The phone will become useless if you ignore regular updates. Even the applications from the play store require an update to work accurately. It is delivered with software bug fixes and the latest features as well. Some users have complained that updating resulted in charging issues. So, you can downgrade the software version whenever you want.
- Go to the Settings of the device.
- Tap on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced option.~
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then download them.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Samsung Galaxy A32 not charging or turning on
Now, it’s time to check if the smartphone is charging or not. First of all, connect the smartphone with a laptop or computer using a USB cable. If the phone starts charging, the issue is with the charging adapter. You can also try charging with a different socket. You can also check the USB cable for charging. Now, follow these steps to learn if the phone is charging again.
- Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the able provided.
- After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
- Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Galaxy A32 phone won’t charge
Caches are files downloaded without your permission. These files corrupt the software and make your phone behave abnormally. It reduces the performance of the smartphone and captures additional space in the smartphone memory. So, you must clear the caches regularly to avoid buggy files. Follow these methods to wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via a USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Galaxy A32 Battery replacement
The smartphones developed these days are built with a non-removable battery. It is challenging to replace the battery. You cannot solve the problem when the battery bulges in the middle or won’t charge. To ensure that the device is charging or not, you have to download a third-party app from the Google play store. These steps can help you to use the Ampere battery charging application.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application.
- If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- If the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Smartphone Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
In some cases, the smartphone won’t turn on or charge due to a third-party app. These apps contain malware that results in software issues. There are many apps of distinct categories. Some users download an app to manage the battery power that causes battery problems. You can run the device in safe mode that temporarily blocks the third-party apps from running on your device. You can uninstall the app if the phone works like usual in safe mode.
- Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key which you are already holding.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
In the last step, you have to factory reset the device. It will delete all the files, folders, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and other details from the phone. Your smartphone will turn into a new device. So, you must back up the data to restore it on the phone.
Factory Reset in Recovery Mode:
- Remember to backup all data on the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- To confirm tap on Yes.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset Via Settings:
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
So, this was the guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A32 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. Buying a smartphone is easier but tough to deal with malware and software glitches. If the smartphone still doesn’t charge accurately, you have to visit the company service center before another problem arises. I hope you enjoyed reading this article, and it helped you to fix the smartphone problems. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends, facing the same issue with Galaxy A32.