Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Screen With Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Screen With Display Problem
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Screen With Display Problem. Galaxy A20 is the latest flagship handset of the company which is integrated with impressive features. Although, there are many issues which are faced by the users and remains unsolved by the company.
User Review( vote)
Android smartphones are manufactured with an amazing display. The display is the main part of a smartphone that benefits the users to notice all programs, applications stored and other information and multimedia without any inconvenience. The smartphone screens are manufactured in various sizes and most of the smartphones come with huge screens. The bigger screen smartphones have attracted the users much compared to small-sized iPhones.
However, the Android phone which is available in big high-definition screen quality has given huge trouble to its users. It not only results in battery drainage but also offers other issues like unresponsive screen or screen turning on automatically. We all know that the phone display works by the CPU. The previous-gen phones were available with a small display with no touch screen feature which was far from issues. The introduction of touch screen and touch keypad increased the screen flaws.
Most of the screen issues are related to software and some are due to physical damage. If your screen has a software fault, ten you might experience unresponsive screen, a part of the screen not working or blinking display. Some users have also reported that the screen won’t turn at all which can be a severe problem due to a software bug or virus. Display issues can occur due to Android system crashes after a software version update or while ROM flashing. You can also experience screen issues if the device’s settings are incorrect.
Physical damage of the screen can be repaired by visiting the device service centre although, you have to pay a huge amount for its replacement or repair. If the device has a software issue which resulted in display issue, then it can be easily solved via some effective solutions. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting method to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Screen With Display Problem. If you have any queries relating to other brand’s smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Screen With Display Problem
The main issues which cause the screen problem are the large files and apps which your store in the smartphone. If you are acquainted of playing high-definition games and long movies in the device, then there are more chances that your smartphone’s display gets affected. Safe mode disables all the third-party app which might be causing the screen to misbehave. So, you have to run the device in safe mode and check if it’s working again.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
3. Hold the Power button icon.
4. Safe Mode will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
6. Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
7. Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Screen not turning on
The Samsung smartphone is integrated with various options that let the users affect software pressures or facilitate debugging choices. Android Developer Options enable the users to permit debugging over USB, apprehend bug statements on to the Android smartphone, and exhibit CPU usage on the display to estimate the influence of the software. The following steps will help you to become a developer in your smartphone.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Click on More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
4. The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
6. Click on the More Tab option.
7. Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
8. Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
9. Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Screen not switching on
Most of the time the issue seems temporary or it happens simply in a specific division of the screen. In this case, you can accomplish your Quick Settings bar and notifications confirm. These steps will help you to comprehend which division of the device is really not operating. You know this when you cannot use the keys of the keyboard on the right or left side of the screen specifically.
1. Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
2. Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds at one section.
3. If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
4. The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
5. If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
6. Now, you have to repeat the step again. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service centre.
Smartphone black screen
Many of you observe brightness fluctuation which affects the touchscreen display. To determine this problem, the users have to disable the auto-brightness mode of the device. You can easily set the display brightness by dragging down the notification bar whenever required. Follow these steps to turn off the auto-brightness mode via device settings.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
3. Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
Screen not turning on
The cache can be another reason for your screen not turning on. If the screen has completely blacked out or you can hear only the sound while restarting or turning off the phone, then you have to clear the system’s cache. The cache is stored in the files and folders in the device which is malicious for the smartphone. You must clear the cache regularly to prevent the malicious files affect the device severely.
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Now hold the Volume Up along with Power keys and wait until you see the company’s logo on the screen.
3. Then leave both the button and you will go to the recovery mode.
If you are not able to enter the recovery mode, then connect the smartphone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also connect to the charger.
4. In recovery mode, you will get many options where you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ with the help of Power key.
5. After completing the process you can move from recovery mode by restarting the device.
Touch screen not working
Before fixing the smartphone screen, you must test whether the full screen is affected or a part of it isn’t working. A diagnostics test will not fix the issue but it accommodates to recognise which sections of the screen are absolutely unresponsive. To enter the diagnostics tool, you will require to enter a particular code in phone dial. Each Android devices ahs different manufacturers, models, OS versions and the codes. *#7353# is the code for Samsung smartphones.
1. Navigate to the phone dial and type *#7353# to enter diagnostics tool menu.
2. Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
3. TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
Recover Data & Factory Reset
When the display is not working, it is difficult to recover the data, but you can follow some simple steps to get your images and files back. After that factory reset the device in recovery mode so that the malicious files and data stored in the device get removed and the display problem solved.
1. Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
2. After you have installed the app not start the software.
3. Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
4. Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode with clicking buttons present on the screen.
5. Download the recovery package and restore the device.
6. Then scan will be processed from the files and folders in the smartphone.
7. Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
1. Keep a back up of all the data present in the smartphone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
3. Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Screen With Display Problem. Galaxy A20 is the latest flagship handset of the company which is integrated with impressive features. Although, there are many issues which are faced by the users and remains unsolved by the company. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the screen issues. You can read our previous posts to solve other issues of the smartphone as well. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the same issue with Galaxy A20.