Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
So, these were the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data issue is not physical damage problem. Although, if you were not using this feature for long and depending on Wifi, then it is obvious that it won’t work.
User Review( votes)
Android smartphone users have discovered cellular data usage is disappointing to run after the latest software update. The cellular or mobile data issue can be of many types. You might be facing completely unable to send any data or enjoy the internet when the Android phone is linked to a mobile network. Sometimes, the internet works via Wifi and not using Wifi. You might struggle with certain apps which requires mobile data. Some users have even complained that the Cellular Data button is showed but greyed and they cannot turn it on.
Mobile data need a carrier network to work as designated. Besides texting and calling features, phone users can easily get internet access on your smartphone via cellular SIM provider. You users only need to start a cellular data feature on your phone and then enjoy internet access via 3G, 4G, or LTE network. There are only a few situations when the assumed to manageable enabling method seems even more complex and troublesome.
Some for users who prefer only mobile data for internet access, the cellular data may be an extreme difficulty. Nowadays, everyone depends on the feature-packed smartphones for almost all activities essential for everyday life. Without a working cellular data, internet access options are restricted. No matter how expensive the smartphone you have in your pocket, mobile data is essential. Sometimes the mobile data features stop working completely and you rush to the brand’s service centre.
Although, this software issue can be solved easily via some methods. In this article, we will discuss the complete troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Mobile Data Not Working. If you have any issues relating to other brand’s smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will guide you with effective ways to fix the phone problems. Now, let’s begin discussing the first method to fix mobile data issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Mobile data not working
Every SIM is available with a network mode 2G, 3G and 4G. ALmost all SIM cards these days are sold as 4G so, the smartphone as requiring a valid setting to provide internet service in the network. You need to correct the settings by following steps. At first, you can reinsert the SIM card and check if the internet is working again. Data limit is another feature which can prevent the internet from working. You can disable the data limit feature to enjoy hassle-free internet service via SIM carrier.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Disable data limit:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Connectivity issues can be easily solved by resetting the network settings. Many of you must have altered the settings of the smartphone after purchasing the device. So, reset network setting will set it back to factory default which might help you to get back the same speed and internet access without losing the device’s data and other information.
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Many users have complained that the internet won’t work via mobile data in roaming. We all know that the phone is integrated with a special setting which enables the network to activate and give you internet access. Another method for fixing the mobile data issue is to update the software version. Updating can easily fix most of the software related issue of the device as it comes with the latest bug fixes.
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Enable the Data Roaming option in the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
If you find that upgrading the OS has worsened the issue, then you can downgrade the software version by flash. Although, this might be difficult for some users and it can also remove the data of the device.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
In this method, we will use the recovery mode to fix the cellular or mobile data problem. Wipe a cache partition is an option which can help you to fix the mobile data problem. The cache is harmful to the device which doesn’t let you use the internet. It is downloaded when you use the internet without your information. Wipe cache partition can help you to clear the complete systems cache.
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
An Access Point Name (APN) is the designation of a gateway connecting a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G mobile network and another computer network, generally the public Internet. A smartphone device producing a data connection must be configured with an APN to confer to the network carrier. The APN setting must be accurate to prevent mobile data difficulties.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
No network signal
Apps can also stop the internet. If you using too many apps, then it might hang the internet connection. Running the phone in safe mode can tell you if the cellular data issue has occurred due to an application. If the phone runs smoothly in the safe mode, then you must uninstall the apps which you have recently downloaded.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
So, these were the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data issue is not physical damage problem. Although, if you were not using this feature for long and depending on Wifi, then it is obvious that it won’t work. You must use all the features of your phone otherwise it will affect the performance of the features. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues. You can also share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.