Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
After facing the battery issue, many of the users rush to the company’s service center, but it can be easily solved at home without any help of a specialized technician. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting method to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Draining Issue
User Review( votes)
Battery draining issue is one of the most controversial problems of Android smartphones. Battery capacity and performance is one of the most essential specifications of a phone as it allows you to enjoy all its activities for a long time. If you are purchasing a phone with a large high-definition screen and advanced camera, then it will consume more battery compared to other phones with a smaller screen and low-quality camera.
Battery draining problem is common in Android software so, you don’t have to worry. If your battery is draining faster than usual, then there might be a software bug causing the issue. There are many solutions for solving battery issues as the reason are various. Not all smartphones are affected by the battery draining issue. If your smartphone is old, then the battery performance will automatically reduce. Although, Samsung Galaxy A20 is the latest smartphone in the market which is one of the best selling handsets of the company.
There are many users of the Galaxy A20 which is selling rapidly all over the world. Although, Google has tried to solve the battery issue in Android Pie which was earlier reported in Android Oreo. However, some users still experienced the software glitch as the battery drained overnight. If you have purchased the phone now, then you can report to the company immediately as it can be replaced if the device had any manufacturing default.
After facing the battery issue, many of the users rush to the company’s service center, but it can be easily solved at home without any help of a specialized technician. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting method to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Draining Issue. If you have any queries relating to another smartphone brand, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, let’s begin discussing the methods to solve the battery drain issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
Apps are the most major feature as well as battery draining reason for the smartphones. You read the reviews and check the app’s information carefully before downloading any application. Some large applications consume more battery power. The high-definition gaming apps also consume large battery capacity. So, you must know which app is taking the juice of the battery faster. Your smartphone is smart enough to recognize which app is taking more power compared to others so, use these steps to know.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Android system battery drain
If you are not sure if the applications are draining the smartphone’s battery, then you can use safe mode. It helps you to recognise if the apps are the main culprit of your smartphone problems. Almost all devices are built with a safe mode which is a useful feature. Here are the steps to run the device in safe mode.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain after update
Android system battery draining fast after the update is also a common reason for battery issues. Updates can help you to fix the battery issues. Some peoples have also noticed that the updates have become the major reason for battery issues. In this case, you can downgrade the software version Although, downgrading might be tricky sometimes. If you don’t know to downgrade, then take the help of professionals.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
If you are too conscious about battery draining issue, then use the battery saver mode. Although battery saver mode will disable some essential connectivity features of the smartphone, it will help you to save the battery effectively. You can also turn on the battery saver mode if you are not using the smartphone. Another method which you can use is to clear the cache of the smartphone. The smartphone system cache can be easily removed by wipe cache partition via recovery mode.
Battery saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
The last method is factory reset which will remove all the files, folders, images, videos and other data of the device. If you have downloaded any malicious file or your phone is affected by malware, then this method can easily help you. Before factory reset, you must back up the data which you don’t want to lose.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Draining Issue. These methods are completely tested and works. Google is rapidly producing the latest updates which might solve the problem. Until that, you can try out these methods to fix smartphone issues. You can read our previous post if you have any other problems relating to the device. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the battery issue. Don’t forget to share the article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.
False information. I have an A20 and there is no option for “battery” in the settings. Please fix this.