Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
Methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. In most of the cases, the battery issues occur due to physical damage. If your phone has a damaged charging port, then you have to contact a professional technician or the company’s service center. Please be advised that this article is only based on probabilities solving your issue, It’s not a guaranteed that it will fix your issue.
User Review( votes)
The battery is the major part of a smartphone without charging it you cannot enjoy the benefits of the device. Imagine a situation, when you can back from the office and you have to leave for an urgent meeting. You pull out the phone and notice that you forget to charge the battery and it is switched off. If your phone gets charged in less time then you don’t have to worry, but the users who are using faulty Samsung phone know that the device will take more than half an hour to get fully charged.
You use your phone every day. Some users don’t leave their phone for a while which results in major problems. When a phone is in regular use, it will get some damages. The ports become loose, cords get degraded, and the phone affected by dirt and dust. These can result in charging problem which can be due to hardware or software issue. In some cases, the phone won’t charge at all when it is plugged in, or it will simply charge extremely slowly.
Most of the battery charging problems are associated with the USB cable, charger, or device’s port. Software failure happens when you notice that the device isn’t charging when it is plugged in the wall socket. The phone won’t take charge when the software crashes. Some apps can also suspend the charging method of the smartphone. You must be careful before downloading any application to manage the battery life as it may be corrupted. If you have purchased Galaxy A20, then make sure that you have got the updated Android version to have a good experience with the phone.
It doesn’t matter how much expensive smartphone you are using if it has charging issues, you cannot use it. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have any queries related to our posts or you are facing issues with other brand’s smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will guide you with the best solutions to the problem. Now, let’s begin to solve the charging problem.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
At first, you have to check if the Samsung handset has any physical damage. You have to check if the charging port of the device is damaged, loose or have some dirt. If the phone is not charging like usual, then the device has a faulty charging port. You can utilise a thin twig to eliminate the dirt from the charging port. You must be cautious while performing this as you can destroy the tiny wires inside the device. You can make the problem worsen so, be careful while handling the device.
Almost of the smartphone comes with a USB code and adapter separately for charging purpose. To identify if the USB code is working, you have to connect the device to a PC or laptop for charging only. You can conclude that the USB is working if the device is charging. Now, plug it in the adapter and use a wall socket to charge. The last thing which you have to check is adaptor. You can get a new charger if you find any faulty part. Although, you must purchase an original charger to avoid future issues on the phone.
Galaxy A20 not charging or turning on
Charging problems occur due to outdated software if the hardware is alright. Updating can solve the problem if the device is affected by a severe bug. The company produces regular system updates which come with new features as well as bug fixes. If you have missed previous software firmware update, then follow these steps. You can also downgrade the software version if you are not satisfied with the performance of the new updated version.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Galaxy A20 won’t charge
Samsung Galaxy A20 is the latest flagship handset, but it has grabbed the attention of many smartphone enthusiasts. There are lots of users all over the world who have purchased this amazing phone. Although, charging issues are commonly reported by most of them. If you are also facing such problems while charging the device, then you can follow these given steps or wipe cache partition in recovery mode which will clear the entire system’s cache.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Galaxy A20 battery replacement
Most of the smartphones available these days come with a built-in non-removable battery. Hence, you cannot replace it easily. You have to visit the service centre if you think the battery is faulty. If you are not sure if the battery has a flaw, then install a third-party app to check if it’s working. Google play store has many apps which can manage the battery, but we will use Ampere to check the battery.
Ampere app can easily allow you to check if the phone is charging. It lets you identify if the smartphone is getting charged slowly or at a regular speed. You can download this application from the Google Play store without any cost. There are many other battery applications available in the play store, but this is the most downloaded application. The following are the instruction to use Ampere.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green colour, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Galaxy A20 won’t turn on or charge
In the above step, we have checked if the battery is working or not. Now, we will identify whether a third-party app is a culprit. Most of the users keep on downloading some apps which are capable of enhancing battery performance and managing the battery activities. These apps automatically turn off the apps consuming battery. Although, wit some advantages, these apps also comes with some limitations and affect the battery. Safe mode can let you know if a third-party app is a culprit.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Galaxy A20 vibrates but won’t turn on
The phone might have stored malicious data and folders which might be causing the smartphone not to charge. You can factory reset the device in recovery mode to remove all the data of the device. You can keep up the back up of the images and important documents which you don’t want to lose. Following steps will assist you to factory reset the device in recovery mode.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A20 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. In most of the cases, the battery issues occur due to physical damage. If your phone has a damaged charging port, then you have to contact a professional technician or the company’s service centre. You will be asked to pay a certain amount to get it fixed. Although, these methods can effectively fix the issue. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the battery charging issue of Galaxy A20. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.