Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A04 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A04 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
The smartphone shows 100 percent charge in 10 minutes but drains within minutes. Whatever the problem, we need to fix it as soon as possible. Know how to Fix Samsung Galaxy A04 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( vote)
Samsung comes with new smartphones every month. Recently, the A-series got a new addition, Samsung Galaxy A04. Frankly, Samsung has done nothing extraordinary with the new handset. We were expecting much more from the phone-making company as we are moving to the 5G era. The high definition 6.5 inches display and the (so-called) 50 Mega Pixel camera are something to discuss. The built quality of the device is fair but not up to the mark. It is like all other A-series phones. Although, at the budget price, the device is perfect to buy.
The smartphone includes Exynos 850 (8nm) processor, 5000 mAh battery, and OneUI Core 4 (Android 12). However, these features are already available in a few other Samsung handsets. The budget-friendly A04 has many issues that make the smartphone useless sometimes. Besides technical issues, the smartphone has some problems that make the device difficult to use. You can’t watch HD streaming. The battery problems can’t get solved as battery replacement is impossible.
The smartphone doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor or waterproofing. If you want to play HD games without a hang issue, then this handset is not for you. Charging problems are the most reported complaint by users. It becomes difficult to charge the device. The smartphone shows 100 percent charge in 10 minutes but drains within minutes. Whatever the problem, we need to fix it as soon as possible. Know how to Fix Samsung Galaxy A04 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A04 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Smartphone charging ports lose
A smartphone can get hardware issues too that can become trouble while using the device. A reason for a smartphone not charging accurately can be a loose port. The port must be clean, which can get clogged by dirt or wear and tear. You can clean the port gently using a twig. Sometimes, the problem persists in the charger, and you blame the smartphone. First of all, check the adapter and cable carefully. You can also check the wall socket if the smartphone doesn’t detect the current.
Samsung Galaxy A04 charging problem
Updating the smartphone can protect your device from many unwanted problems. You must update your smartphone to work smoothly. Samsung sends updates frequently to maintain the performance of the device. Downgrading the device is another way to solve the charging problem. You have to execute this method only when the update doesn’t work. Execute both the steps given below.
- Go to Settings of the device.
- Tap on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced option.~
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then download them.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume down and power buttons to enable the Android bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen in the platform-tools folder.
- Select the Open command window here option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Galaxy A04 not charging or turning on
Wipe cache partition clears any temporary files that may be generating a problem in the smartphone. The data and files of the smartphone are not affected after wiping the cache partition. Cache corrupts the files and folders of the device. It affects the overall performance of the smartphone. Follow these steps to wipe the cache partition.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with the Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. Connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable if you can’t enter the recovery mode. You can connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select the Wipe cache partition using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as usual.
Galaxy A04 Phone won’t charge
If you are using an Android device, you must know the benefits of apps on your smartphone. Numerous apps can help you with various facilities. You can clean up space, analyze settings, and handle battery life. There are much more purposes that you think apps can do. Here is another app available in the play store that can help you solve battery issues.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application.
- If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- If the screen turns in an orange minus number, the smartphone is not getting power.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
Safe mode helps you navigate all battery-consuming apps and features. As a result, your device is safer to use. You can find if apps or other battery-consuming features are affecting your smartphone. Follow these steps to navigate to safe mode now.
- Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down with the Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both keys.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
The smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
If none of the above works, factory reset the device. This method will remove the entire data and files from your smartphone. So, you must keep a backup of all files and folders. Factory reset is the best way to remove all the malware from the device and make it a new handset.
- Remember to back up all data on the phone.
- Please turn off the smartphone and connect it to the charge.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- To confirm, tap on Yes.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A04 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. These solutions are already tested and safe to execute. It will not cause any harm to the software of the device. If you still face the issue, contact the company service center. Hardware issues are difficult to solve at home. Hence, you have to visit the service center to get it fixed. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the smartphone issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who have purchased the brand-new Samsung Galaxy A04.