Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Redmi 9C Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Redmi 9C Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Redmi 9C Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue, But don’t worry it just might be the software bugs that we can solve by first analyzing the main defect and then taking steps to fix it. Read the full article to fix your Redmi 9C incoming outgoing call drop and mic issue.
User Review( vote)
When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, the only purpose was to talk with someone not near. Who knew then that the invention would change the world after that. Now telephones converted to smartphones have created the digital world connecting and uniting the whole human sphere.
Of course, being smart is what we all desire. Having advanced technology is itself preconceived as smartness and advanced. It represents the personality. So we all desire to own a smartphone in today’s world. The connectivity of the world is so strong that we anyhow need a phone to stay in this digital world.
When we think of purchasing a phone, there are many factors we look into. We research many things as well as take advice from many before spending on this one time purchased item. So if you own a Redmi 9C then trust me you have one of the best affordable phones in the market.
You shouldn’t worry about anything as Redmi 9C provides a 5000 mAh massive battery so that you can use it recklessly. The IMMERSIVE 6.53″ HD+ Display gives it the trendy look that we all desire. It also has low blue light for a comfortable viewing experience. I am sure you might be satisfied with your purchase.
Fix Redmi 9C Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Eventually, android users complain about many issues. One of them is the outgoing call drop and mic issue. Of course, the main feature that we expect from even a non-android phone is to get us proper calling features so that we can connect with anyone we want in the world. Unfortunately if after spending so much your phone has such issues then it might be frustrating. But don’t worry it just might be the software bugs that we can solve by first analyzing the main defect and then taking steps to fix it. Read the full article to fix your Redmi 9C incoming outgoing call drop and mic issue.
Redmi 9C Call Drop Issue
When call disconnects before anyone of the speaker genuinely hung up is called a call drop. If your phone is facing the Call drop issue then you have one solution to perform. Your phone might have been overloaded by malicious foreign files that might be harmful to your phone and hence the performance of the phone is harmed. That’s why clear the cache of your phone. This will increase the performance of the phone and the call drop issue might get solved unless you are stuck in any dead zone.
- Firstly, go to Settings.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Go to all application list.
- Open the Phone app on your android phone.
- Go to Storage Option.
- Then click on Clear Cache.
- Restart or Reboot your android phone.
Redmi 9C Incoming Call Issue
Absolutely, this is annoying when you realize your smartphone is not even meeting your basic requirement. Receiving an incoming call is as easy as just switching on the phone. But if you are unable to do such a basic thing then you should change your caller ID to fix the issue. Here are the steps below to guide you.
- Go to the phone menu and select settings, select Calling Accounts and then “SIM settings”
- On this screen scroll down to “Additional Settings”
- There are two options on this screen “Caller ID” and “Call waiting”. Select Caller ID, a pop-up window will appear with three options ( Network default, Hide number, and Show number).
- Select the Network default option.
- Then Reboot or Restart your phone.
Redmi 9C not Receiving Calls
Okay, it may sound very obvious to you but yes airplane mode works magic. If ever you are facing any network issue or issues while receiving calls then just turn your airplane mode on then turn it off after a few seconds and it will fix all your network within a second.
You might be knowing how to do this but still here are some steps you can follow to fix your Redmi 9C receiving call issues.
- Go to Settings
- Then Airplane Mode
- And tap the slider to turn it on
- Wait for a few minutes before you turn it off.
Redmi 9C Signal Drop
Signal drop, we all know that it might be due to the location you are in which is obstructing the signal to your phone. Your phone might show just a single bar of the network. See the place where you are in. Might be you are surrounded by mountains or buildings. Might be you are in any rural area with poor network signals. Sometimes you might have noticed that your network doesn’t work inside a house or office but as soon as you step out you see the full bars in the network box. To fix the signal issue you can follow the below steps.
- Take the cover off your phone. It will help you not to block the phone’s antenna.
- Don’t block your phone’s antenna while holding your phone.
- Keep the battery charged.
- If you’re moving, stop.
- If you are in any such building or location where the signal drops, go outside / get clear of obstructions.
- Try a different location.
- Increase your elevation.
- Try Wifi calling.
Redmi 9C no Sound on Call
Knowingly or unknowingly we download many apps that are malicious to our phone, They harm every feature of it. If you know the application then you should immediately delete the app. But in case you can’t detect the app then just switch your phone to safe mode. It automatically will show the culprit applications. Delete the third-party apps to run your phone smoothly and getting the calls done with full sound quality.
- Power down your phone by holding the power button.
- Wait until the phone’s completely powered off.
- Press and hold the power button again.
- When the screen lights up, hold down the Volume down button. Keep the two buttons pressed until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Your phone will now boot up in safe mode. Now you can safely remove any malfunctioning applications.
Redmi 9C Microphone Issue
Updated phones usually perform very well. If you have ignored any updated version on your phone then you should immediately update the phone and then check the microphone.
- First Go to Settings
- Then Tap on System Update
- Click on the latest update available
- Download > Update > Restart phone
Now you should actually check if at all the microphone issue still exist for this you can either record your voice and listen or you can call a person and talk to confirm. You can also activate the Ok google features to use your phone with your voice without even touching.
- On your Android phone open the Google app
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings. Voice.
- Under “Ok Google,” tap Voice Match.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to say, “Ok Google” three times so the app can learn how your voice sounds.
- Turn on “Ok Google”
- Now reboot your phone and detect the issue.
As we are at the end of the article I hope that your Redmi 9C Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue is fixed. If not then you should go to a nearby service center and check out there. Moreover, you can always refer to our articles for any technical issue. If you like our work then do share it with your family and friends and especially with them who face the same issue.