Easy Contents Jumps
In-Shot by Gadget Features to Fix Redmi 9C GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
So now just pack your bags, travel long with the help of GPS, and without worrying about the battery. Also do not forget to capture your beautiful memories as you own such an amazing phone and surely your problem might have been solved by now. If not then kindly visit your nearby service center.
Hungry? Why don’t you order some foods online! These sentences are so commonly used in today’s world. We are so dependent on all the online stores. If you are enough busy to purchase any important item of yours then just order it from any online store, if you are hungry and check out some online food delivery apps. These things have made our lives so easy.
To track all our packages or items we use GPS systems from our phones. So GPS is another important feature that today’s smartphone holds. It helps police to track the criminal, us to track our packages, and many more. Hence it also adds up to be one of the advanced features that a customer looks for.
Now you just have to plan the destination, GPS will handle which road you should take. There is no more confusion, no wrong ways, no struck in dead ends. So, of course, it’s essential to carry a standard phone which has a high-quality internet connection and also a GPS system in it.
If you have a Redmi 9C, then you have an amazing taste. It is one of the affordable phone having all the features that support your work throughout. Supporting 13MP + 5MP + 2MP makes the phone a highly standard phone for stunning photographs. Also, it’s 5000mAh massive battery enables the users to use the phone recklessly without worrying about battery dead.
Well if your GPS connection has some issues then you are in the right article. We provide you the solutions to each possible problem you might be facing. Definitely, you can observe all the points, identify your issue, and work accordingly to fix it.
Redmi 9C GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Redmi 9C GPS Accuracy
So your Redmi 9C has trouble with GPS accuracy. See this might be occurring due to poor internet connection. Therefore try to check your network first. If your network is fine then you can restart your device to make sure all the bugs are fixed.
Even after doing all these, your device is still facing the same issue then you can go to the play store and download an application that will help you access the GPS. We suggest you download the app GPS status and toolbox.
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Then search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the search bar of the play store.
- After that, click on the Install button and set for the complete installation.
- Then from the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
- Go to the Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
- Select Reset options.
Fix Redmi 9C Poor GPS
Even after downloading the above-mentioned app if you are still facing the same issue then no worries we have another application suggestion for you that you can download and use the application for GPS locations. And yes all the application suggestions that we give are absolutely safe for your device. Before mentioning any article we ensure this by testing them personally. To download the GPS essential application kindly follow the steps below.
- For now, set the GPS to high accuracy.
- then, Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Open Google Maps;
- Again, open the GPS Status tool.
- Delete the Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
- Install > Open GPS Essentials
- Click on the Compass option.
- Press your phone and turn it vertically three times when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
- Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
- Finally, flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Fix Redmi 9C GPS Calibration
Well, this is an uncommon issue that your phone is facing, still, there are many options available in the play store that you can download to replace the GPS of your phone. Do make sure the third-party applications that you are downloading are safe for your phone. Follow the steps below to make ensure you are downloading a safe app for your phone.
High accuracy mode:
- Go to Settings of the smartphone.
- Then click, on the Location option
- Switch on the location services.
- Choose the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
- Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Fix Redmi 9C Google Maps Not Working
If your google maps aren’t working then have you cleared the cache partitions first? If not, then you should clear the cache partition of your phone. Cache partitions store all the malicious files that may corrupt your device if it is overloaded. It is a good habit of a user to delete cache regularly.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press on the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press the Volume Up simultaneously with the Power keys unless you get the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now release both the buttons.
- Then from the appeared option select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Finally, Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Fix Redmi 9C GPS Not Working
The fact that our android phones needed to be updated regularly is not only limited to the notifications but also a user should update the device regularly to make it perform better. Sometimes the device stops working if the user ignores the update for a long time. Similarly, if your GPS is not working then you should update Google maps. To update any particular app check out the steps below.
Update Google maps:
- Go to the Play Store.
- Click on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
- Tap on My Apps and Games.
- Search for Google Maps.
- Click on Update and wait for it to complete.
- You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
- Firstly, Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
- Now, navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- then, Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
- Choose, the ‘Remove account’ option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
- Click on ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
- Select ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
- Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
- Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Fix Redmi 9C GPS Signal Lost
There is also an interesting feature of Redmi 9C that is battery saving mode. This feature opposes the apps that uses high battery when there is low battery in your device. In case you have a low battery then try to charge your phone before using, or else you can follow the steps below to turn off the battery saver.
Battery Saver Mode:-
- Adjust your settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen alternative that is present in the Settings.
- Then the menu button present on the battery screen.
- Choose “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Then visit the option in Battery Saver mode.
- Finally, turn off Battery Saver mode, then draw down your information bar and click on “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
- Go to Settings on your android phone.
- Tap on System.
- Then click on the Advanced option.
- Select System update.
- Now, Click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then click on the download option.
- You just now need a proper internet connection and enough device memory to enjoy your updated phone.
Improve Redmi 9C GPS Performance
So if you have tried all the above but still your GPS performance is not good then you should factory reset your phone to fix all the software bugs. But make sure that all you have a backup of all the data or else you will lose them forever. In case you don’t know how to reset your phone then there are steps given below, observe them carefully and perform the same.
- Proceed after you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Hold and press the Power and Volume down buttons together.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are also holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Select on the Ok button to confirm.
- Finally, press the Power button to factory reset.
So now just pack your bags, travel long with the help of GPS, and without worrying about the battery. Also do not forget to capture your beautiful memories as you own such an amazing phone and surely your problem might have been solved by now. If not then kindly visit your nearby service center. And if you like our article then do share it with your friends, family and especially with them who are facing the same issue.