Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Redmi 9C Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Redmi 9C Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Redmi 9C Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Redmi 9C Battery Charging Issue And Switching On, You will be fully satisfied with the services. But in case you are facing the issue while Battery charging and switching on then it’s fine it happens to android users. The habits of the users usually cause such bugs. Here in the article, we have mentioned some effective points which you can follow to fix all the bugs.
User Review( vote)
The smart device in your hands now might be another member of your life. Yes, we understand the phone itself is worth taking up all our memories, handling all our works, and managing all our routines. We are so dependent on these mini boxes that now we can’t even imagine our life without them.
The one-time purchase also has to go through lots of researches, advice, and tests. In the market, there is a lot of variety of phones available. One of them is Xiaomi’s newly launched Redmi 9C. The affordable device has its own charm. The trendy look, massive 5000 mAh mega battery and, immersive 6.53″ HD display make it a worthy purchase.
The palm shutter and 13 MP main camera captivate all the attentions. We are sure you will not regret the purchase. If you are owning the phone and here to fix your battery charging and switching on the issue then you are on the right page. Read further to get to your point.
Fix Redmi 9C Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
No doubt you have a perfect android in your hands if you are using Redmi 9C. It is the most affordable complete package at this price. You will be fully satisfied with the services. But in case you are facing the issue while Battery charging and switching on then it’s fine it happens to android users. The habits of the users usually cause such bugs. Here in the article, we have mentioned some effective points which you can follow to fix all the bugs.
Battery replacement is the option you can opt for if you find any hardware issue in your device. It is the last option one should go for after checking out all the software bugs. If you find your battery is bulging or there is some leakage issue then immediately you should carry it to a near service center to replace it.
The charging problem in your phone might be the bug that has been caused in your software of the phone just after updating your device. Sometimes our phones are not ready for upgradations and they don’t accept the changes. Henceforth their performance decreases. If your Redmi 9C is having the same issue and you notice the charging problem after updating then try to roll down your device to the previous version.
- Download and transfer the rollback package to your device’s Internal Storage.
- Launch the File Manager app on your device and tap on Phone Storage.
- Navigate to the rollback file (which should be having an OZIP file extension) and select it.
- Finally, in the Update System popup box that appears, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Now, wait for the process to finish and make sure to keep your device untouched while the downgrade is going on.
Vice-Versa you can do if you are running your device in an older version. Upgrade your phone to check out the difference.
- Connect to a working Wi-Fi or Mobile network. The system will automatically show a new update if any. You can see a notification on the “System updates” icon, otherwise, it will show “It is already the latest version“.
- Download the firmware. Download under a Wi-Fi network to avoid the consumption of your mobile data.
- Click System Updates. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take a few minutes.
Check Port Lose
Your charging issue might be the hardware fault. You should always cross-check before coming to any conclusion. There are three things for you to verify now.
1. Check the USB socket
You might have noticed a short metal connector inside the USB port, which may be in an odd way that makes it unable to connect with the charging cable. To overcome the issue follow the steps below.
- Switch your phone off.
- Then take a pin or something similar in size and straighten the small tab inside the USB port on your phone.
- Make sure you’re not too rough with this process – you could end up doing more damage than good.
- Then, put your battery back in, power on your device, and try charging again.
2. Check the charging cable
The most damage to the charging cables occurs when we roughly use it. Our habits are the reason why we end up destroying our charging cable. So many twists and turns, and stretches decrease its life.
3. Check the wall adapter
This might happen that the USB port in the adapter might be broken. If it is so then observe the below steps to overcome it.
- Turn your phone on airplane mode
- Turn your phone off while charging
- Charge from the wall (not PC or laptops)
- Use a shorter cord
- Take your phone case off to let out any extra heat
- Stop checking the battery level frequently
What if It Won’t Charge
Let say you cannot analyze if your phone is getting charged up properly or not. To check it out there are multiple applications in the play store that you can download. One of them is Ampere. It is a great app to notify you of your charging speed and defects. You should give it a try.
- Go to Google play store
- Search and Download the Ampere application
- Open the application and allow it to access your device.
- Now, if you see the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- But, if your screen changes to an orange minus number, then your smartphone is not getting the power.
It Vibrates but Not Turning On
Now try to switch on your phone by pressing the power button. If your phone vibrates but doesn’t turn on then check both the hardware and software issues. If your power button is broken then replace it by visiting a nearby service center. But if not then follow the steps below to fix it.
- Charge your phone for a few minutes.
- Long press the power button.
- Perform a factory reset from recovery mode.
- Restore your device firmware.
Neither Charging nor Turning on
So it’s a case now when your phone is not turning on nor getting charged. Well, you might be aware of the fact that sometimes the phone looks dead but it can be activated by connecting it to the PC similarly it can be charged by connecting it to any PC system.
- Free download and launch the program on your computer. Choose “Remove Screen Lock” for all android devices and click “Start” to begin.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. iMyFone LockWiper (Android) will automatically detect the physical information of your device, including the brand, model, and Android system version. Verify the device information displayed on the screen, and then click “Start Unlock” to proceed with the hard reset process. Otherwise, use the drop-down menu to adjust the information to make a match.
- The software will download an unlocking data package to remove the screen lock of your phone and at the same time, perform a hard reset.
- Follow some easy and quick tips on the computer screen to completely remove the screen lock of your phone. Your Android phone is restored to its factory settings when the lock is successfully removed.
Won’t Turn on or Charge
There might be some third party app that is controlling your device. If you already know the malicious app then you should immediately delete the app but in case you don’t know then there is an option of analyzing. Switch your phone to safe mode and it can detect the third-party app. Disable the applications and your phone will run smoothly.
- Turn off your Redmi 9C.
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- Release the Power Button and hold the volume down (when you will see the animation).
- Hold Volume Down Key.
- Release Volume Down Key and Unlock your Redmi 9C.
As you are at the end of an article we hope that your issue might have been sorted. But in case we failed somehow then this might be the hardware issue. You should visit a nearby service center to fix the issue. Moreover, if you like our efforts then do share it with your family, friends, and especially with the person who is facing the same issue.