Easy Contents Jumps
- Mobile data are not working
- Mobile data issue
- Data roaming not working
- Internet not working
- No mobile data
- No network signal
Fix Realme X2 Pro Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Realme X2 Pro Mobile Data Not Working Issue
we have mentioned all the problems related to internet data of Realme X2 pro. Moreover, these issues may occur if you haven’t used data for a long time. Thus these are all troubleshooting problems; hence, if you are facing any of the above issues, then this post is helpful for you. After applying these methods, if your problem still exists, then you have to take your mobile to the service center. I hope you liked this post and it must be helpful for you if you liked it then do share this post with your friends and family.
User Review( vote)
Nowadays, everyone has smartphones, hence, very user knows the use of cellular data or mobile data. Devices like Android and iPhones are implemented with cellular data. Various ways help you to get proper internet access, although many users favor Wifi over mobile data. Thus Wifi allows high-speed internet and downloading. Moreover, You can see videos and play high-end games without any buffering through Wifi connectivity.
But you cannot take your wifi modem everywhere with you. Therefore you require mobile data when you come out of the wifi coverage area. Nowadays, you cannot perform most of the tasks without the internet. We can say that the Internet is necessary everywhere for uniting with peoples, experiencing music, and, most importantly, GPS. Thus if you don’t have proper internet thane you can not connect to the GPS or without the internet, you can enjoy browsing.
Most importantly, you required a SIM card for using mobile data. To use the internet on your smartphone, you need a complete data pack, Sometimes the network becomes slow, and sometimes it doesn’t work at all; thus, if you are facing this problem, then try connecting the in-network coverage area or communicate to the network carrier provider. There is another, easy, and effective method for data problem on the Android phone is to create an SCRTN (Special Code to Reset the Network).
This works solely for devices operating CDMA networks. There are much reason for not working on mobile data, as we can say that a particular method cannot solve the problem quickly. Moreover, mobile data issues are mostly software narrated, which can be fixed easily. Therefore, we have drawn out a few methods which can help you to adjust your data problems. Now, let’s discuss the problems of mobile data one by one.
Mobile data are not working
Nowadays, the LTE features are present on every smartphone just like 2G, 3G, 4G 80% internet speed depend on this particular feature; therefore, it’s essential if you use mobile data daily. So to keep your device on the proper internet mode, follow these steps. The most significant amount of smartphones are set to 4G as default. Therefore to establish a data limit is important because if you reach the limit, then the speed of your internet will decrease. Thus, if you want to increase your speed, then disable the data limit by following the steps given below.
- First, go to the Settings option
- Next, tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Choose the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- At last, you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
- Drive to the Settings section of the smartphone.
- Select on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Just drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Or you can adjust the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Next, we have the mobile data issue, or we can say the connectivity issue. This is one of the most regular problems in the Android OS version, But you can solve this issue by the network setting reset option easily. This will set your network to factory default. Moreover, you don’t have a back up for your data because it does not delete your files, videos, images of your smartphones. To reset your network follow the steps given below.
Network settings reset:-
- First, Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
- Choose on the Backup and reset.
- Then tap on the Network settings reset option.
- Next, click on the Reset Settings button.
- At last, press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Several users state that they cannot use the internet connection while they are in roaming. Hence smartphone has an option that allows the internet on roaming. Thus it’s essential to enable the data in roaming so that you can use it without any problem. Moreover, it’s necessary to update your software because sometimes it also slows down the network speed. In some cases, after updating there is an issue with OS for it, you have to downgrade your device version. Thus we have provided you some simple steps to perform these tasks.
Enable Data Roaming:-
- Initially, go to the Settings app.
- After that tap the More item in the Wireless & Networks section
- Choose Mobile Networks.
- Allow the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Tap on System.
- Click on Advanced option.
- Choose system updates.
- Now, click on Check for an update.
- Next, if updates are ready, then download it.
- Remember that you need a fitting internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- First, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Then switch off the device.
- Press the volume down button and power buttons to allow the menu Android’s bootloader.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Press down the shift key and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Next, select the “Open command window here” option.
- After that, the Bootloader gets Unlock.
- Click the enter button.
- At last, download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
If you are facing this issue, then it’s very important to clear all cache in your device because not only it frees up memory space, but it also solves some issues. Sometime your device may have some malicious cache, which might cause some issues. Therefore it’s essential to clear the device cache, and you can clear your device cache via recovery mode. So to apply it, follow the steps given below.
Wipe Cache Partition:-
- Switch off the smartphone.
- Press the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- Now free the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
- After that, release all the keys when the Android logo appears on display.
- Next, press the Volume down button a few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Now hold the Power key to choose.
- Hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to choose.
- Then the ‘Reboot system now’ that is highlighted click Wipe Cache Partition.
- At last, press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
Sometimes the safe mode cannot solve the device issue, but it can help to know that if any third-party app is creating the issue or not. Therefore you keep your mobile in safe mode and check it easily that if the mobile data is working or not. But if the third-party app is creating the issue, then you have to uninstall the application to make your data run wisely. We do have a second method that is to set an access point name, which helps you to utilize internet browsing data properly. For doing it, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the Setting menu on your device.
- Click on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Tap on the Mobile Networks.
- Now choose the Access point names.
- After that, select the network on the APNs.
- At last, If you think that something has not gone well, Reset to default by clicking the menu icon.
- First, touch and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
- Then release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key once again along with the Volume Down key, which you are already carrying.
- After that, the phone will begin in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- You will see an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tapon Ok to confirm.
- At last, You will see the safe mode seems at the bottom of the screen.
No network signal
At last, we have no network signal. You can resolve this issue with the factory reset in recovery mode. Your device might have some malicious data or application which has to get cleared from your device. But in this case, you have to keep a backup of your all files and documents. And to apply it, follow the steps given below.
- Always remember to keep a backup of all data of the phone.
- Next, turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Touch and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons
- After releasing it, hold the Power button.
- Don’t forget that you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button for few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Tap on the Ok button to confirm.
- At last, press the power button for the factory reset.
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Screen Display Problem
- Fix Realme X2 Pro keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Realme X2 Pro WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
So with the help of this post, we have mentioned all the problems related to internet data of Realme X2 pro. Moreover, these issues may occur if you haven’t used data for a long time. Thus these are all troubleshooting problems; hence, if you are facing any of the above issues, then this post is helpful for you. After applying these methods, if your problem still exists, then you have to take your mobile to the service center. I hope you liked this post and it must be helpful for you if you liked it then do share this post with your friends and family.