Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Keyboard issues
- WhatsApp keyboard not appearing android
- Gboard not showing up Android
- Google keyboard not showing
- Gboard not working Android
- Gboard glide not working
- Gboard swipe not working
- Final verdict
Fix Realme X2 Pro keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Realme X2 Pro keyboard Issues With Settings
Fix Realme X2 Pro keyboard Issues With Settings. Finally, we have completed the full troubleshooting guide to Fix the Realme X2 Pro Keyboard Issues With Settings, so, if you are facing the issue on your Realme X2 Pro smartphone then simply follow this full guide to solve the issue by your own. As in this article, we have mentioned the most effective ways to fix the Realme X2 Pro smartphone’s keyboard issue with settings.
User Review( vote)
We all know very well that Realme X2 Pro is one of the most amazing smartphones that users are eagerly looking toward. As why it shouldn’t be, as the new Realme X2 Pro really offers mindblowing features, robust design and built quality. But, recently, many users have reported about the keyboard issue in Realme X2 Pro, yes, users are facing keyboard issues. Generally, the users of early times don’t use to face these types of issues, at that time there were no smartphones.
However, the problems in smartphones are growing rapidly nowadays, and issues are occurring simply due to the tons of features provided by the manufacturers. As recently, many users of Realme X2 Pro has reported, while typing on the keyboard, the Realme X2 Pro is badly lagging. Not only that even the smartphone also gets switched off after some time, as nowadays the keyboard of Android smartphones comes preloaded with emojis, gifs, and many gestural features that make the device unstable sometimes. And all these features help us to make the text or any messages more attractive.
Many users think that Android devices are quite complicated to use. But, the whole thing is quite different, as Android devices are actually quite easy to operate. Here, only the problem is that the new features that are provided by the manufacturers initiate some minor problems sometimes.
While at the time of old bar phones, once the user had an issue with the buttons of the phone, he/she won’t be able to type any messages. Hence, at that time they have only one way to fix, and it’s repairing the device. Hence, nowadays, the most irritating problem with the smartphone is the keyboard issue, for which you won’t be able to use your smartphone properly.
Hence, if you have already wasted your crucial time on fixing this minor problem, “keyboard not working issue”, then don’t worry, as now you can easily fix this problem by your own at home only. Yes, we have already sorted out that this issue is generally occurring due to the software bug or minor glitches. Hence, here in this post, we will show you the whole guide along with the easy steps to fix the Realme X2 Pro Keyboard Issues With Settings.
Fix Realme X2 Pro Keyboard Issues With Settings
The most initial method to fix this issue is to force stop, as this option simply helps to restart the application on your Realme X2 Pro Android smartphone. Moreover, the well-known keyboard of Google, yes, the Google Keyboard simply needs a reboot, but, many of you might be thinking that “why reboot”? If you don’t know then let me tell you guys that if you are using the Google Keyboard for a long time then you have to do this.
- First of all, go to the Settings option of your Android smartphone.
- Then you have to tap on the Apps list option.
- After that now you have to select the Application Manager and All tab.
- Now you have to search the Android Keyboard app and select it.
- Then click on the Force Stop option to close the keyboard and start again.
WhatsApp keyboard not appearing android
World’s most used instant messaging app, WhatsApp is owned by the social media giant Facebook, it’s a multi-platform that offers lots of features, like text messages, voice calls, voice messages, video calls, sharing images, sharing videos, sharing audios, sharing documents and many more, as it has a long list of features.
But, apart from these things, the most noticing factor is that some Android users have reported that they didn’t able to use their keyboard app while using WhatsApp on their Android smartphone. During this issue, if you will tap on the keyboard area, you will get an error message, “Unfortunately the keyboard has stopped working”, on the screen of your smartphone. Hence, to fix this irritating issue either you have to use the force stop option or else you have to update the app.
- First of all, you have to go to the Settings option.
- Then you have to tap on the Apps list option.
- Now you have to select the Application Manager and All tab option.
- After that now find the WhatsApp and select it.
- Now you have to select the Force Stop option to close the app.
- Once you did the above step, now restart your Android smartphone.
Update the app:-
- First of all, go to the Google Play Store.
- Then just on the left side, you have to select three horizontal lines.
- Now after the above step tap on My apps & games option.
- After that, now search the WhatsApp app and then simply tap on the update option.
Gboard not showing up Android
Are you still facing the issue and getting the “Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working” error message on your Android smartphone? If the answer is yes, then surely you might have downloaded any malicious app from the Google Play Store. And at this moment you can simply run your Android smartphone in safe mode, and then see whether the app is affecting the performance of your Realme X2 Pro Android smartphone.
Now if you are still facing the same issue on safe mode, then you have to delete the app or apps that you have downloaded recently on your Android smartphone. After doing so, your device will work properly, just like the before it was working.
- First of all, you have to hold the Power button of your smartphone
- Now after the above step, you have to hold the Shut Down option for a few seconds.
- Then you have to tap on the OK button to restart the device into Safe Mode.
- Now you have to wait for a while so that your smartphone get restarted.
- After the above step now you will see a sticker (safe mode) on the down part of your device screen.
- Now you have to open the WhatsApp.
- Then go to the Google Play Store, tap on the menu, and then select the My Apps tab.
- Now you have to select the app you want to uninstall from your device.
- Once you did the above step, now you have to select the uninstall button and then Ok to confirm.
- Now once you have done, then just restart your smartphone to disable the safe mode.
Google keyboard not showing
Nowadays device manager apps are very common, as users install these apps on their phones simply to manage the files, clear junk files, temporary files, and many more, as all these things simply occupy unnecessary space on your smartphone, which dramatically decreases the performance of the device.
Hence, once you delete these unnecessary files, clear junk files, temporary files, from your Android smartphone, it will dramatically increase the speed or performance of your Android device. And below we will show you the proper steps to clear system cache to fix the keyboard app issue.
- First, you have to go to the Settings menu.
- Then you have to tap on the Application Manager under the apps.
- Now you have to select the All apps list option.
- After that now find and click the keyboard app.
- Now you have to select the Clear Cache option and then Clear Data option.
- Click on Ok to confirm the process.
Wipe Cache Partition:-
- First, hold the power button for a while to switch off the smartphone.
- Then you have to hold the Volume Up along with Power keys.
- Once you did the above step, now simply leave both the buttons.
- Now in the recovery mode, you have to select the ‘Wipe cache partition’ option among others using the Power key.
- Once you have done the above step you simply restart the device to go from the recovery mode to the normal mode.
Gboard not working Android
We all know very well that the dictionary app is directly linked with the keyboard app for Android. Hence, if you are getting wrong word suggestions constantly, then simply you have to follow the steps that we have mentioned below, and from these steps once again you will learn to clear the cache, but, this time dictionary application.
Clear Cache of Dictionary app:-
- Initially, you have to go to the Setting menu.
- Then you have to select the Application Manager.
- Now simply you have to select the All apps list.
- After the above step now you will have to find the dictionary app on your Android device or smartphone.
- Then select the Clear Cache option on your device and then hit the Ok button to confirm the process.
Gboard glide not working
Generally, if we talk about the Gboard glide issue, then let me clarify first that, it’s a software problem, and it is quite difficult to fix. Now many of you might be thinking that how to fix this issue? To fix this issue simply you have to update your device with the patch update provided by the company. And apart from this if you update the software version of your device then it will fix many other issues present on your Android device along with this issue. Hence, if you are facing this same issue on your Android smartphone, and if you have ignored any update that was provided by the company earlier, then it’s time to update your device firmware right now, as updating your device firmware will simply fix the Gboard glide not working issue on your Realme X2 Pro smartphone.
- First, go to the Settings option on your phone.
- Now you have to select the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- After that, you have to select the System updates.
- Then simply check for the update.
- Now if an update is available, then simply you have to tap on the OK button to download and install the update on your device.
- Once you started the download now you have to wait for the update to complete, then install it on your device, then restart the device.
Gboard swipe not working
Nowadays there are many users who prefer typing with different languages and it’s one of the most interesting feature of the Google Gboard. However, if you are facing the Gboard swipe not working issue then simply you have to check or change the language, and after this, if you still facing this issue then you have to back up your Android smartphone and after that, you have to reset the device from the settings option of your smartphone.
Change Keyboard language:-
- First, you have to go to the settings option.
- Then you have to scroll down and select the “Language and Input” option.
- Now you have to choose the preferred keyboard like Android Keyboard or Swift Keyboard.
- After that now you have to select the “Default” button and select the “English” as keyboard language.
- First, you have to go to the Settings option on your phone.
- Then you have to select the ‘General’ tab.
- Then you have to select the Restart & reset option on your phone.
- After that now select the Factory data reset option.
- Then your device will as you to verify your passcode.
- Once you verify the passcode, now you have to select the Reset phone option.
- Then select the Delete all option.
- At last, now you have to select the Reset option.
Finally, we have completed the full troubleshooting guide to Fix the Realme X2 Pro Keyboard Issues With Settings, so, if you are facing the issue on your Realme X2 Pro smartphone then simply follow this full guide to solve the issue by your own. As in this article, we have mentioned the most effective ways to fix the Realme X2 Pro smartphone’s keyboard issue with settings.
So, if you liked this post and it helped you to fix the issue on your Realme X2 Pro smartphone then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families who are facing the same issue with their Realme smartphone. Moreover, if you are facing any other issues as well then you can also check our other previous tutorials and guides to solve those issues.