Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue
In this post, we are going to talk about the Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue. Nowadays, the battery draining issue is one of the most irritating problems. Whenever it comes to a smartphone, the first thing to be noted is the battery because we all know that a battery is the heart of the phone without it, the phone is nothing. Every user wants a battery with functional capacity and long-lasting life because a smartphone has a lot of features that we use in our day to day life.
User Review( vote)
In this post, we are going to talk about the Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue. Nowadays, the battery draining issue is one of the most irritating problems. Whenever it comes to a smartphone, the first thing to be noted is the battery because we all know that a battery is the heart of the phone without it, the phone is nothing. Every user wants a battery with functional capacity and long-lasting life because a smartphone has a lot of features that we use in our day to day life. If the battery is not good, then it may create issues that will hamper the user. Moreover, a battery’s life depends on our daily activity; it’s essential to use the smartphone wisely.
But there are many users, especially the android users who are facing battery issues. Now and then, the battery doesn’t last for even half an hour, which symbolizes that the device has a critical battery issue. Many users faced the battery issue and concluded that it is damaged and went to the service center for replacing it. But replacing is not needed in every situation, because there are some problems related to the battery which you can solve by yourself.
Hence the issues that we are going to discuss here in this post are common in all smartphones, including iPhones as well. Therefore we have discussed the battery draining issue of Realme X2 pro; thus, if you are also facing any of the problems mentioned below, then this post will be beneficial to you. Now let’s discuss the issues one by one.
Battery draining fast
At first, we have the issue that is the battery draining fast. This issue is caused due to the third party or any other application. If this issue occurs, then it might be that you have downloaded lots of apps comprise the gaming, social media, and many more. This type of apps drains out the battery if your using it or not because these apps required internet access. Thus you can resolve this issue by keeping your device in safe mode. Moreover, You can also apply the battery consumption apps feature to find out which application is consuming the battery immediately. Thus to perform this task, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Call up the screen and then press and hold the Power key.
- After that, press and hold Power off, which appears on the screen.
- Then you will see an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
- Next, click on, Ok to confirm.
- After confirming it, you will notice the safe mode looks at the bottom of the screen.
- Keep Checking the phone while it’s on safe mode for two days.
- If the phone runs well in safe mode, then remove the app, which you think is the cause of battery issue.
- At last, uninstall the app, restart the device.
Battery consumption apps:-
- Initially, go to the Settings section of the device.
- Then tap on the Battery option.
- Next, tap on the battery icon, and you can see the apps and their battery consumption.
- Review the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps, which will help it to start from new.
- Then, to force quit an app, go to the Settings.
- Next, tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you require to force stop or uninstall.
- Choose force to stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Android system battery drain
Next, we have an Android system battery drain. Several users want to save their battery so that they can use it in an emergency. Hence to save the battery for a longer time, you can go for the battery saver mode. This mode will help you to keep your battery for longer, but if you have any battery issues, then it can’t help you. Moreover, if you allow battery saver mode, then it will also help you to disable some features like connectivity and GPS. But to apply these, you need to follow the steps given below.
Battery Saver mode:-
- Adjust your settings on a smartphone.
- Then click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- Next, go to the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Hit “Battery saver.”
- To manually enable Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Click the option in the Battery Saver mode.
- At last, to turn off Battery Saver mode, drag down your notification screen and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
Battery drain after update
This problem is one of the common issues faced by users. As there are many users who clearly stated and complained on many forums that after the update the battery is draining very fast. As we all know that updating your device is one of the most primary functions because the smartphone comes with different software bugs. Several users ignore the update because it doesn’t bring much difference in the device. You have to go for downgrade the software version if your battery is draining out fastly after the update. And to apply this downgrade version, you have to follow the steps given below.
Update software version:-
- Drive to the Settings division of the phone.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Then Check for updates option to see if any update is available or not.
- After that If you find a new update, then install it.
- You require to have a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, at last, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and touch the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:-
- First, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Allow OEM Unlocking.
- Then turn off your smartphone.
- Next, press and hold volume down and power buttons to allow Android’s bootloader menu.
- Next, On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Press down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Choose the “Open command window here” option.
- After that, unlock the Bootloader.
- Tap the enter button.
- Then, at last, download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
There are some cases where the battery doesn’t last more than a few minutes. All you have to do is to put the device in charging, and then you have to use it. Sometimes the auto-brightness mode might drain out the battery. You can impair auto-brightness mode and draw down the notification bar to accommodate the screen light. Moreover, You need to clear the chace of your device because it may create this problem. And to apply these, you need to follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the home screen of the phone.
- Hit the settings of the phone.
- Draw on the Display option.
- Choose the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by driving the slider.
Wipe cache partition:-
- Touch and hold the power button to switch off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up simultaneously with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
- Loosen both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see various options; you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ utilizing the power key.
- At last, you can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
Lastly, we have a battery drain fix on our list. You have another choice other than a factory reset without knowing sometimes users download some malware, which makes the device insensible, and it doesn’t respond appropriately. All You have to do is to keep a back up of your data, and then factory reset if you don’t want to lose your data like images, videos, and other essential details. Thus we have provided two methods to reset your device. Just follow the steps given below.
Reset via settings:-
- Initially, go to the Home screen and Settings section.
- Then click on the ‘General’ tab.
- Next, click on the Restart & reset.
- Choose the factory data to reset.
- Confirm your passcode if asked.
- At last click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:-
- At first, Make sure that you have stored the backup of all data of the phone.
- Next, turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Touch and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then free and again hold the Power button. Remember, you are pressing the Volume down button.
- Next, press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Then click on the Ok button to verify.
- At last, press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Screen Display Problem
- Fix Realme X2 Pro keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Realme X2 Pro WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
So, in this post, we have discussed all the problems related to the battery; thus, if you are facing a similar problem that we have mentioned above, then this post will be helpful for you. The battery issues are quire problematic as the whole phone works on it. Thus if you want to save the battery life without changing it, then you should go through the steps that we have mentioned above because it will help you to resolve your battery draining issue. Hence if you like this post, then do share with your family and friends those who are facing these problems.