Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Realme C12 Notch Hide or Remove Problem With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Realme C12 Notch Hide or Remove Problem With Settings
successfully Fix Realme C12 Notch Hide or Remove Problem With Settings. If you liked the article then kindly share it with your family, friends, and especially with them who needs it. You can also check out our other articles. Moreover, if you have any doubts then you can anytime ask it, we will be glad to help you.
User Review( vote)
The way a person uses his/her phone tells a lot about them. Because we personalize our phone according to our specifications. The display of the phone describes our personality. You might have noticed kids use avengers wallpapers or some girls use pink themes for their phone, many adults keep Gayatri Mantra as their ringtones, etc.
The vibes of owning a phone are when we modify all the settings and looks according to our desire. It makes us feel like really owing it. There are so many things to look before purchasing a phone. Camera, storage, performance, smart touch, looks, and especially budget. Having so many needs to be fulfilled by a single tiny phone is really a difficult job. But not really when we have many things to be modified even after purchasing a phone, not of our choice.
Here, Realme C-series has launched its Realme C12. This phone has amazing features including all the basic needs with the trends. Its the only phone in such an affordable range having 3GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The MediaTek Helio G35 processor ensures the gaming of the phone. The massive battery of 6000 mAh is the cherry on the cake. If you own this phone then we are sure you won’t regret buying it.
The Realme C12 has its notch display which is not preferable to many users. Even though the notch is very negligible and the amazing outer look attracts many others still some users prefer to hide or remove the notch display with settings. Here in this article, we will discuss all the possible ways through which you can hide your notch of the Realme C12 phone.
Realme C12 Notch Hide or Remove Problem With Settings
Fix Realme C12 Notch Problem In PUBG
Powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 processor and 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, the Realme C12 is the only gaming phone in the midrange segment. Almost all high-end gammers like PUBG players prefer this phone in this price range. But there are some specifications that can be modified by the players according to their desire. The settings of the Notch screen in PUBG is one of them. If you are a PUBG player and wondering how to modify the settings in PUBG then follow the steps below to easily do that.
- Open your PUBG game then go to the Home Screen and click on settings.
- Now from the Settings Click on the Menu option. Further, you need to locate the ‘Non-Standard Screens’ options.
- Lastly, here you will get three options that are ‘Standard’, ‘Rounded’, and ‘Notched’ and select the third option and select the ‘OK’ tab to start the game.
Make Realme C12 Without Notch
Make your Realme C12 without Notch if you do not like the notch display of your phone, or you want to use some new features for a change they try POSP. POSP is an Android custom ROM called Potato Open Sauce Project. It is not an app so after you install it on your phone you can find it in the settings.
- First of all, Go to your settings on the phone.
- Then click on Display.
- You will find an option of Cutout settings.
- From that, you can select any one display for your phone from the three options available in the cutout style. (Normal, Immerge, Hide)
- Of course, as you wanted to make your phone without a notch display then try the immerge and hide option. Choose the better one according to your preference.
Hide Notch In Realme C12
If you do not appreciate the idea of POSP then there is another convenient way for you. There are multiple apps available in the google play store. Among the download the Nacho Notch app. We prefer it as it never creates other bugs for android phones. You will not find this app on your home screen so you will find it in the quick settings of your phone ( Just drag your unlocked phone screen upward down to get a bunch of settings).
- First download Nacho Notch from the Google play store. After installing you will find this as quick setting tiles.
- Now go to Quick Setting and click on the option to edit quick setting tiles.
- You will find the Nacho Notch tile in the quick settings, drag it to the visible tile section. And you can successfully hide the Notch in your Realme C12.
Realme C12 Notch Settings
Realme C12 having android 10 OS has its personal settings to disable notch. You can use it for some personal applications which you want to use notch-free. It has some very simple steps. If you want to enjoy a notch-free display then observe the steps below and try accordingly.
- Go to the Settings application of your phone.
- Then visit Display & brightness.
- Tap on Full-screen Display.
- Choose the application for which you do not want to see the notch.
- Disable Notch area display.
Some users complain that they lost their notch settings after updating the phone. If you need a notch then you can anytime roll back your phone to the previous version. To downgrade your phone you just need a PC to connect. Follow the further steps.
Realme C12 Notch Wallpaper
Many people find it unattractive to use a phone with a notch display. Wallpaper gives you the vibes of your phone. Users like to customize it according to their preferences. So there are some users who like to make the wallpaper look full without the interruption of the notch. For them, there is a solution.
As you are reading the final conclusion now so we hope that by observing the article you could have successfully Fix Realme C12 Notch Hide or Remove Problem With Settings. If you liked the article then kindly share it with your family, friends, and especially with them who needs it. You can also check out our other articles. Moreover, if you have any doubts then you can anytime ask it, we will be glad to help you.