Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Realme C12 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Realme C12 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Thus we are concluding while mentioning that the above article was the whole troubleshooting guide to Fix Realme C12 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. If you have observed and carefully followed all the steps then we hope you are now satisfied with your network. In case if it’s still not working then it might be any hardware or hidden software issue. You should now visit any nearby service center to fix your issue.
User Review( votes)
In a case study, we asked a few peoples in a crowd that if their house will catch fire then what will be the first three things that they will rescue. Cent percent audience had their smartphone on their list. This itself makes the clear statement that these tiny little computers are the parts of our life now.
Starting from navigating to attending online classes our smartphone is always with us to make our work simpler and advanced. In a diverse country like India, the common requirement is a smartphone. Now as smartphones have become so essential of our lives then choosing a smartphone is totally a difficult task. There are so many features that we need in a single phone. and our market also demands an affordable price.
To quench the thirsts of many users the Realme C-series has launched its Realme C12 smartphone. The phone has all the features with advanced modifications that will never make you regret your decision to purchase a phone. It has a 6000 mAh massive battery that allows a user to recklessly use the phone. The triple camera with 13MP ensures the memories are captured in the best way. And all these things come under a very affordable price as per the Indian market. So if you have this phone then congratulations this is one of the best models available in the market now at this price.
No wonder we still face minor technical issues with our phones that may frustrate us to a great level. If you are facing any issue then do not worry we have many options for you. This article will provide you the guide to Fix Realme C12 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. You can definitely trust us and follow the steps given below if fix your issue.
Fix Realme C12 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Mobile Data Are Not Working
It is known to all of us that the SIM cards available in India are 2G/3G/4G/5G, So the settings of the network must be according to this. The mobile data works with the activated SIM card from a network carrier. The network setting must be correct in order to use unlimited internet browsing.
- Go to the Settings of your smartphone.
- Click on Mobile data and then Network mode.
- Click on the wanted mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Now you will see the Auto mode turns the network automatically.
Sometimes it is the data limit that opposes a user to access the internet. If your network has been assigned a data limit then when you will be using your internet and it crosses the limit then automatically your mobile data will turn off. You should check the data limit settings in order to use unlimited internet.
- Get through the Settings section.
- Tap on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Type the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Eventually, you can likewise holdfast the Limit mobile data usage option to impair the option.
Data Roaming Not Working
We have seen android users complaining that they cannot access their mobile data while traveling. If you are traveling and you are unable to use your data then you must check the settings of data roaming. You should enable data roaming in order to use the internet while traveling. Follow the given steps below to enable that.
Enable Data Roaming
- Go to the Settings.
- In the Wireless & Networks division, click the more item.
- Choose Mobile Networks.
- Enable the Data Roaming option on the list.
Even after doing the previous step if you cannot use your mobile data then you should update your android to the latest version. Many users ignore this step or the notifications of the system update. Updating your device to the latest version will improve your performance of the phone and will also fix all the bugs.
- Start with clicking on the Settings.
- Tap on System.
- Click on Advanced option.
- Choose system updates.
- Click on Check for an update.
- Thus, if updates are implemented, then download them.
- Make sure that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
If you don’t enjoy your updated version then don’t worry. You just now need your PC to roll back your device to the previous android version.
- First, Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn of the device.
- Hold the Volume down button simultaneously with the power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- Press the shift key and right-click on display on the platform-tools folder.
- Choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Now unlock the Bootloader.
- Click on the enter button.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
Internet Not Working
The smartphone always deserves better caring. Your daily habits impact your phone’s performance. Regular maintenance increases the life span of a phone.
Cache partitions in our phone store the bugs and malicious data that may harm the performance of the phone. But an overloaded cache partition is equally harmful. It corrupts the phone and the phone hangs every now and then. This may affect the internet too, which may results on the internet not working issue.
It is a good habit to clear the cache whenever you have free time. You can do that by following the simple steps given below.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Firstly, turn off the Smartphone.
- Click on the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- Release the power key after the device logo appears on the screen.
- Then, release all the keys after the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Click the Volume down button several times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Eventually, hold the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes ‘and press the Power key to select.
- And, the ‘Reboot system now ‘is highlighted, tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Lastly, press the Power key to restart the device.
No Mobile Data
Is your Realme C12 is facing the mobile data issue? If yes, then like other android users you should also set your APN correctly. APN(Access Point Name) is the settings your phone that reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the Public Internet. Hence, without an accurate APN, you cannot use your internet properly. Now follow the steps to choose the correct network.
- Go to the Setting section.
- Click on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Tap on the Mobile Networks.
- Choose Access point names.
- Now from the APNs list, Choose the network.
- Well, if you observe that something has gone wrong, then you can press the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
Being an android user many people might unknowingly download any malicious app that may harm the phone. If you notice the same then you should immediately uninstall the app. But in case you cannot recognize the particular app then you can set your phone to the safe mode, this will help you to detect the culprit third-party app.
- Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the Smartphone.
- Now, Press the Volume Down simultaneously with the Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key after the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Now, Press and hold the Power key frequently along with the Volume Down key, that you are now holding.
- Then, the phone will start in recovery mode, then free up both the keys.
- Hence, you will see an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to verify.
- Finally, it will notice the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No Network Signal Issue
We really apologize if till now you are still struggling with the network issue. So now we have the last option that is to Factory reset your phone. You can try it once you have completed all the above processes and still haven’t fixed the issue. Factory reset will delete all your cellular data and make your phone looks like a new one. It will definitely fix the issue. But before doing this make you have a backup of all the data.
Reset via settings
- Go to the Settings section.
- Click on the ‘General‘ tab.
- Select on Restart & reset.
- Click on Factory data reset.
- Verify your passcode if asked.
- Tap on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode
- Make sure you have a backup of all data of your phone.
- Turn off the Smartphone and put it to charge.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume buttons.
- Leave and repeatedly hold the Power button. Thus, don’t forget that you are now pressing the Volume down button.
- Toch the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Tap on the Ok button to verify.
- Lastly, hold the Power button to do the factory reset.
Thus we are concluding while mentioning that the above article was the whole troubleshooting guide to Fix Realme C12 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. If you have observed and carefully followed all the steps then we hope you are now satisfied with your network. In case if it’s still not working then it might be any hardware or hidden software issue. You should now visit any nearby service center to fix your issue. Moreover, if you ever have any technical doubts then you can definitely contact us, we will be glad to help you out. Lastly, if you liked our work then do not forget to share it with your family, friends, and especially those who are facing the same problem.