Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Realme C12 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Fix Realme C12 Keyboard Issues With Settings
whole guide to Fix Realme C12 Keyboard Issues With Settings. However, your phone becomes valueless when you cannot command it anything. Moreover, most of the apps require a keyboard. Therefore it is necessary to immediately fix the keyboard issues. Even after following all the steps mentioned above if your phone still faces the same issue then kindly visit a nearby service center.
User Review( vote)
As we all know our phones are part of life now. With a cell phone, a person can never feel alone. For instance if you are lost somewhere and you can’t find your location then just take out your phone and it will help you with its amazing maps feature. You can call someone, watch videos, calculate stuff, set reminders, organize things, use multiple apps for multiple functions, etc All these things you can just do with your small device.
Everyone desire to have their perfect phone at an affordable price. For them, Realme C-series has launched their new Realme C12 with a reasonable price ever. You can actually click amazing pictures, call someone or chat in social media without even burning your pocket. You can recklessly use your phone without worrying about your battery life as it gives you 6000 mAh Massive battery.
When you feel your life is sorted but then you face a small issue in your smooth life, yes that can frustrate you to an extend. And if you have any issue with your phone that can, of course, cause a migraine to you. After using Android Phones many users complain about the Keyboard issues. Either they are unable to type anything or their device hangs while typing.
In this article, we will discuss all the issues regarding the keyboards settings of Realme C12. Follow the respective steps to fix your issues. Even after following all these written directions you are unable to fix the issue, it might be any hardware defect, so kindly visit your nearby service center.
Fix Realme C12 Keyboard Issues with Settings
Keyboard Issues Solved
The keyboard issue is one of the common issues that an android user might face frequently. The case might be while using any particular application, either your keyboard shows error or you are unable to type anything. If you are using this Google keyboard for many days then now its time to force stop and reboot the keyboard app in order to fix the minor bugs and eliminate all the malicious data of the application. Here are the steps on how to fix it. Kindly follow it to fix your keyboard issue.
- Go to Settings.
- Now visit the Apps segment.
- Click on the Application Manager.
- Go to the All tab.
- Click on the app Android Keyboard.
- Now, tap on Force Stop to stop the keyboard.
Whatsapp Keyboard Not Appearing Android Issue
WhatsApp, an application that is by default installed by all the smartphone users. It is as essential as a calling feature of a phone. More than 90% of smartphone users use Whatsapp for its amazing features. A person can text, call, video call, share audio video documents pictures, etc. using the app that to absolutely free. It is very convenient as maximum people use it and it is an easy way to communicate one to one or one to many or many to one.
Many people rely completely on WhatsApp for their business data sharing. Students nowadays have their institution groups on WhatsApp that keep them updated with all the information of the institution. Similarly, now people have their professional groups on WhatsApp. Many businessmen convince their clients using the app. As WhatsApp is so vital nowadays it is really necessary for all the users that at least their this application should work properly.
But, recently users complain about the keyboard issue in particularly Whatsapp. When they click on the keyboard to type anything then their phone hangs. These issues might occur due to excessive bugs in that particular app or maybe due to an out-dated application. This software issue can be resolved by using some simple fundamental solutions key. First force stops the app and then update it from google play store. Follow the mentioned steps to overcome your issue.
- Visit Settings.
- Click on the Apps list and tap on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Seach the WhatsApp app and click on it.
- Click on Force Stop to close the app
- Lastly, reboot your smartphone.
Steps to Update the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Now, on the left side tap on three horizontal dots.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Find the WhatsApp application and download it.
Gboard Not Showing up Android Issue solved
Are you receiving a pop-up default message as “Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working”? This might be occurring due to any third-party app that is creating malicious bugs in your smartphone. To check this you need to use your phone in safe mode first.
- Press the Power button of your smartphone.
- Then press the Shut Down option.
- Click the OK button when Safe Mode Restart.
- Now, wait for your phone to get restarted.
- Soon you will get a pop-up message (safe mode) below on the left corner.
- Now open any social sites that will require a keyboard.
After using the social sites that will require a keyboard if you still face the issue then uninstall the malicious app from your smartphone.
- Go to the Play Store> Menu> My Apps.
- Select the app you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Now Restart the phone.
Google keyboard not showing up
No wonder why you face these keyboard issues like automatically language changes in your android phone as our daily activities pile up to be dangerous for our smartphone. One of the activities is ignoring the overloaded cache storage. Cache clearance once in a while is very important to bless your smartphone a long life. This will fix your many uncommon bugs like Google keyboard not showing up. Follow the given steps to completely wipe the cache partition.
- Navigate to the Settings of your phone.
- Tap on the Application Manager.
- Click on All apps list.
- Search and tap the keyboard app.
- Select Clear Cache option
- Click on Clear Data.
- And tap on Ok.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press on the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press the Volume Up simultaneously with the Power keys unless you get the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now release both the buttons.
- Then from the appeared option select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Finally, Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Gboard not Working Android Issue Solved
Now, let’s discuss the issue of Gboard not working in androids. We all know that when we type something error, our smartphone smartly rectifies it. This feature is so helpful that people keenly now depends on it. All this is possible because of the dictionary app of our phone that is directly connected to our Keyboard.
Yes, so now the issue comes up. That is if your phone is no more supporting your auto-correction mode or it does not rectify your spelling errors then it may have some bugs attached to it now. In order to fix the issue, you have to clear the cache of your dictionary app. It will clear all the previous data and will work efficiently on your smartphone. So to clear the cache of your dictionary app kindly observe the steps given below.
Clear Cache of Dictionary app:
- Go to the Setting on your smartphone.
- Click on Application Manager under the apps
- Tap on All apps list.
- Search and go to the dictionary app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok at the end.
Gboard Glide not working issue
Previously, as we have discussed our daily activities that might create an issue for our smartphone. So another habit of many users that is ignoring any updates that the phone is demanding might create this basic problem of Gboard glide not working. So if you have this Realme C12 smartphone and you are facing the same issue then kindly update your phone.
Updating your phone will cure other issues too as it will fix any errors that have been created by some malicious programs, Kindly obey the steps below in order to update your current device.
- Go to the Settings section of the phone.
- Click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Select System updates.
- Click on Check for update
- If you find an update, then Click on Update.
- Click on Download option
- Now wait for the Update and then Restart your phone.
Gboard swipe not working issue solved
Many people are linguistic and they’re comfortable to communicate in more than one language. They might need to change the language while chatting or texting or simply writing anything using their smartphone. So the Google keyboard has this demanding feature to change the language while writing.
If in your Realme C12 phone you are unable to use this feature or its troubling to change language then you can reset all the data and then restore it using a backup file. This will most probably fix all your issues as it removes the cloning heavy files or corrupt files that might have been blocking the functions till now.
- Go to the Setting menu on your phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Then check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
- Tap on Reset Factory Settings.
- Finally, the Reset the Phone.
Via Recovery Mode:
- Proceed after you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Hold and press the Power and Volume down buttons together.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are also holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Select on the Ok button to confirm.
- Finally, press the Power button to factory reset.
Don’t you think your smartphone requires some smart moves? Like virtually typing your words in the keyboard by just swiping your fingertips from one letter to another. For many years many users find it very cool so they always update this feature on their phone. You can also enable Gesture typing in your Realme C12 by just following these simple steps.
Enable Gesture Typing:
- Go to the Settings on your phone.
- Click on Language & Input.
- Tap on the Google Keyboard, and then on Gesture Typing.
- Check that all Master Control icons are enabled to the On position.
- The Gesture Typing item must be enabled.
So here we are ending our whole guide to Fix Realme C12 Keyboard Issues With Settings. However, your phone becomes valueless when you cannot command it anything. Moreover, most of the apps require a keyboard. Therefore it is necessary to immediately fix the keyboard issues. Even after following all the steps mentioned above if your phone still faces the same issue then kindly visit a nearby service center. And lastly, if you like our work then do share it with your family, friends, and especially with them who have the same issue.