Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, Headphones Connectivity Problems
Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, Headphones Connectivity Problems
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, Headphones Connectivity Problems
The whole article was based on troubleshooting to Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, Headphones Connectivity Problems. As you have reached by the end of the article so we hope that your trouble is sorted now. In case it is not then kindly visit any nearby service center.
User Review( vote)
The hand-sized product is the base of the world now. It connects the whole world and makes us feel united. The world seems so small due to the developed technology. In this advanced growing world, it is essential for everyone to stay updated. That will not only help a person to be dignified in the world but also to survive in society.
Cell phones are user friendly and are easy to manage. The authority securities are also easy to fix. In case of any settings error, you can always refer to our articles. We provide the best possible and genuine troubleshooting guides for all android devices.
To work in an updated world it is required to use an updated device. Here Realme C-series had launched an amazing phone Realme C12. This is the most affordable phone in this range. It’s 6000 mAh battery takes the market. You can use the phone recklessly for 2 days and won’t face any battery issues.
If you have the phone but it is facing the connectivity issue like connecting Bluetooth or headphones then we have some tested ways which you can follow to overcome your issues. Observe the whole article to Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, headphones connectivity problems.
Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, Headphones Connectivity Problems
Realme C12 Bluetooth Fix
Initially, smartphones react to the bugs and conclude a few issues. The reason might be the update notifications that most users ignore. We should always use updated phones to enhance the performance of the phone. If you are using an android and you face an issue that is you cannot connect or use your Bluetooth then check the latest updated version of your phone in the settings. Then install the updated version to fix all the issues. In order to update your phone kindly take a look at the following steps.
- Always remember that your phone should always have a good Wi-Fi Network. As without the internet, its cant is possible to install the update.
- Now, drive to the Settings section.
- Click on About device.
- After that, tap System Updates.
- Now, hunt for Updates in the settings sections.
- Thus, see if any updates are ready, then download and install the most advanced Android version.
- Lastly, the smartphone will restart once the installation process is done.
Realme C12 Bluetooth won’t Connect
Well, the Bluetooth connection is a vital feature in today’s phone. Starting from the connecting speaker, smartwatch, earpiece, or even DJ to the device we need Bluetooth. Even after having an updated device if you are still facing the Bluetooth won’t connecting issue then we have another option for you. Sometimes it happens that even after pairing the device on the phone that we want to connect with Bluetooth doesn’t work. Then you can anyways delete the device name and connect the device again so that it will fix the minor software issues of functioning.
Delete device names:
- Visit the Settings section of your smartphone.
- Now click on the Bluetooth option.
- Thus, pause for a few seconds, and you will see the whole devices list, which has been attached to your phone at least once.
- After that, tap on all device names and delete them.
- Now, do the same with all the device names and delete all the names.
- Lastly, restart the device and switch on the connectivity once again.
Realme C12 Bluetooth Problems
Now let’s focus on the Bluetooth problems that occur from nowhere. If suddenly you are facing issues while connecting your Bluetooth to your device then, it may be due to the third-party app that you might have downloaded recently. The app might be the culprit for creating malicious viruses and bugs. For that, you always have the option to change your phone to safe mode so that it will detect the culprit application. Once you detect it, immediately delete the app to fix the issues.
- Initially, hold and press the Power key to switch off the smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down along key along with the Power keys.
- Free up the Power Key while the Android logo resembles on the screen.
- After that, hold and press the Power key once again simultaneously with the Volume Down key, which you are already holding.
- Now your phone will start in recovery mode, then free up both the keys.
- You will see an option that will claim you to allow the Safe Mode.
- Thus, tap on, Ok to confirm.
- Lastly, you will observe the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
Realme C12 Bluetooth not working
Now we will discuss the issue users face while connecting Bluetooth with their phone. They detect that their Bluetooth is not working. In this case, it might be some bugs that occurred in the feature.
Users can force stop Bluetooth. There is no issue to force stop Bluetooth if it’s not working. It will just blackout from Bluetooth and you will reach to the home page. Well after that reboot your phone in order to exit from all the running functions and start a new device.
- Initially, go to the Settings section of your smartphone.
- Click on the Application Manager.
- Then click on all list which showcases all the applications.
- Hunt for Bluetooth and click on it.
- Now, click on the Force Stop option that is present.
- Remove the Cache of the phone and verify it.
- Lastly, reboot the phone after all the steps.
Realme C12 Clear Bluetooth Cache
Cache clearing is a very essential habit while using an android phone. A cache stores the malicious files that may interrupt the performance of the device. Wipe the cache partition to clear the bugs as the overloaded cache partition might be the reason why you are facing any issue while connecting Bluetooth.
- At first, press and hold the power button to switch off your smartphone.
- Once you switched off your phone, now hold and press the Volume Up simultaneously with the Power button until your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
- Now free up both the buttons.
- You will notice several options, in recovery mode, you have to choose ‘Wipe cache partition‘ utilizing the Power key.
- Lastly, you can impair the recovery mode by restarting your device.
Realme C12 won’t find Bluetooth
Android users usually complain about they won’t find their Bluetooth device name. If you also face the same issue in your Realme C12 phone then you can store a backup of all data and factory reset your phone. In this way, all the viruses and bugs will be fixed. Always make sure you have the backup data or else you will lose all the data of the phone. Factory reset must be your last option to do.
- Initially, drive to the Settings section of your smartphone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset option that is present in the settings.
- Well, in the Backup and Reset screen, click the Factory Data Reset.
- And in the Factory Data Reset screen, click the Reset Device.
- Lastly, choose the Delete All option, which resembles the screen.
Via Recovery Mode:
- Always make sure that you should hold a backup of all data of the phone.
- Switch off the smartphone and then connect to charging.
- Now, hold and press the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Free up and again hold the Power key. Always remember that you are holding the Volume down key.
- Hold the Volume down key a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on yes to confirm it.
- Lastly, hold the Power key to apply the factory reset.
Connect Bluetooth headphones to Realme C12
Many users search for how to connect Bluetooth headphones to their android phones. Sometimes they find it difficult to connect it. Therefore, we have here jotted all the points related to it.
So you use Realme C12? Like many users, if you too want to learn about how to connect Bluetooth headphones then these steps are for you. Observe the steps below and follow accordingly to connect Bluetooth headphones to your Realme C12.
- Pull down the Notification bar of your smartphone.
- Next, you have to swipe down the Quick settings panel from the head of the Notification bar.
- Click on the Bluetooth option to switch it on.
- Now click on the Pair new device. Thus the devices will be browsed, and you can view the device name list to be paired.
- Lastly, click on the device name that you want to pair.
The whole article was based on troubleshooting to Fix Realme C12 Bluetooth, Headphones Connectivity Problems. As you have reached by the end of the article so we hope that your trouble is sorted now. In case it is not then kindly visit any nearby service center. Moreover, if you get any doubts regarding the technologies then you can anytime contact us. We will be more than happy to help you out. Lastly, if you like our article then do not forget to share it with your families, friends, and especially with them who genuinely need it.