Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Ther are many problems related to a hotspot. So, it will difficult to fix using a single method. To solve this issue, we have gathered a few methods. Poco X2 is the latest smartphone which is available at an affordable price along with exciting features. In this article, we will fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
User Review( vote)
We all need a smartphone these days. Some of you buy stylish big-screen phones for the new trend. While others buy a smartphone stay connected with peoples or accomplish day to day activities. There are many latest phones which are technologically perfect along with all capable features. There are a variety of phones available in the market. Although, without the internet, a smartphone is just useless. You cannot use most of the features without active internet.
There are many options available in a smartphone which gives access to internet browsing. You get Wifi connectivity, mobile data, or hotspots. Most of you use mobile data for browsing. Hotspots are considered suitable for smartphone owners to utilise the internet. If you don’t have sufficient data, then you can tell your friends to provide internet via hotspot. The hotspot helps to share internet connection wirelessly.
More than 5 devices can connect via Wifi using an android device hotspot. You can also connect a PC or laptop through the hotspot connection. However, it might eat up more data compared to Android data consumption. The worst part is that hotspot issues are common in Android devices. If you depend on the hotspot for internet and it won’t work, then it might annoy you. Fortunately, there are some effective methods which will help you to fix the hotspot problem.
Ther are many problems related to a hotspot. So, it will difficult to fix using a single method. To solve this issue, we have gathered a few methods. Poco X2 is the latest smartphone which is available at an affordable price along with exciting features. In this article, we will fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. If you have other issue related to any smartphone model, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Poco X2 Hotspot Not Working
The first thing which you have to know is to connect the smartphone hotspot. Most of you don’t know how to connect and use the hotspot connection. You must know that hotspot and Wifi are two different things. Follow these steps carefully to connect an available hotspot connection. Before this, you must check if the battery saver mode is enabled. Battery saver mode doesn’t let you use any connectivity options so it must be disabled.
1. Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
3. Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
4. Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
5. Enter a Network name.
6. Select a Security type which can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
7. Enter a required Password.
8. Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
9. Drag the notification bar.
10. Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Hotspot Not Connecting to the Laptop
Cache are the files which get downloaded automatically in your smartphone, The cache is stored in many files and locations, which is difficult to detect and delete. So, you must remove the system’s cache to fix the connectivity problems of the Android device. Recovery mode is a hidden section of the device where you will find many options to fix smartphone problems. One of those methods is wiped cache partition to clear system’s cache.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Fix Poco X2 WiFi Hotspot But No Internet
Sometimes, the internet stops after working for a few minutes. In this case, check the data limit option. The internet will stop when it reaches the set limit. So, follow these steps to disable or simply drag the bar to increase the limit. If you cannot connect to a specific connection, then forget the network. It will remove the network’s data. You can connect again after, forget network option.
Limit Data option:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
2. Now, tap on the “Data usage”.
3. You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
4. Drag the limit range or just toggle this option off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
5. Reboot the smartphone.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the WiFi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
5. Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
Fix Poco X2 Tethering Not Working
In the next method, you have to update the Android OS. Most of the Pixel users ignore to install the updates which come with software bugs fixes. It is necessary to update the smartphone OS when it is available. Poco devices have recently got a new software update for smartphone users which you can install using these steps.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
The Laptop Connects to Poco X2
Modify Network is an option available in the Android phone settings, which is recognised for enhancing the speed of the internet. It also helps in solving other network-related problems. Android offers a user-friendly interface and highly customizable. Follow these steps to enable the IP Address accurately.
1. Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
3. Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
4. The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
5. Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
6. Now select the IP Address.
7. Save the changes and connect to the network.
Hotspot But No Internet
If none of the above methods works, the factory reset the device. It will wipe all the data saved on the phone, which is reducing the overall performance of the device. You can back up the file to restore after a factory reset. Follow these steps carefully to clear the data.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Poco X2 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Poco manufactures gaming smartphone which has attracted the customers in recent months. Hotspot issue occurs due to software bugs, most of the times. It can be solved easily by using the above methods.
I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the hotspot problem in Poco smartphone. You can use these methods in other smartphone models as well. Although, the steps can differ as to the software version. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are facing the same issue.