Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo Find X Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo Find X Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Android devices are affected by the severe battery draining problems nowadays that has turned to a common issue now. Many expensive Android smartphones owner are facing battery problems. The OPPO smartphones are packed with Lithium-ion battery which has a lightweight and offers great performance as well. It gets charged quickly, but if it has battery issues, the users notice an annoying behaviour in their phone.
User Review( vote)
The OPPO is a Chinese smartphone maker which is popular for producing beautiful and feature-packed phones. The company makes amazing selfie smartphone for which battery performance should be great. However, it doesn’t matter which latest and feature-packed smartphone you have in your pocket if the phone is affected by the battery problems and the device’s battery draining faster, then it’s entirely a worrying circumstance.
Not only OPPO phones but other Android devices are affected by the severe battery draining problems nowadays that has turned to a common issue now. Many expensive Android smartphones owner are facing battery problems. The OPPO smartphones are packed with Lithium-ion battery which has a lightweight and offers great performance as well. It gets charged quickly, but if it has battery issues, the users notice an annoying behaviour in their phone.
Mostly, the battery draining fast issue is found in Chinese smartphones. The one and only reason can be the overheating of the phone. When the phones overheat, the battery performance is affected and your smartphone doesn’t work like usual. Although smartphones are equipped with many smart features, the users have to face many issues in the device lifespan. The Android complaint forum is full of companies like “The phone has suddenly stopped charging”.
If you have landed here then you must be facing the battery issue. Some of you get worried after noticing this issue, but you don’t have to. We are here to solve all your smartphone problems. In this article, we will discuss the methods to Fix Oppo Find X Battery Draining Issue. If you have any other problems related to any smartphone or other gadgets, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, let’s begin to solve the battery draining problem.
Fix Oppo Find X Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
Firstly, you must turn off the auto brightness mode which consumes lots of battery capacity. If you use your phone most of the time, then it’s better to turn off this feature and do some efforts by sliding the slider of brightness. You can use the battery saver mode if you don’t have to turn off the auto-brightness feature. Remember, battery saver mode will disable some essential third-party apps and connectivity features as well.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Battery drain after update
Some of the users have noticed that the latest update has affected battery performance. The OPPO Find X model runs on Android 8.1 which has been reportedly draining the battery of the device. So, you must get an OTA update to fix this issue. Generally, you are automatically informed when the company issues some updates. It comes with bug fixes and new features o, don’t miss it.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Battery drain overnight
The second main culprit for the battery draining issue is the applications. There are lots and lots of apps in the play store and we all love to explore as many as possible, but these can have a negative impact on your phone. The safe mode is integrated into all the devices like Windows PC and smartphones which will help you to find out if an app is affecting the battery life. Here are the methods to run the device in safe mode.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain fix
The cache can also result in battery draining problems. These are the files which are store without your permission in the folders of the device while surfing or downloading files from the internet. This can also result in some other issues like connectivity problems and calling issues. So, you must clean the systems cache regularly using the Wipe cache partition option in recovery mode.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Android system battery drain
We all know that the apps are the main reason for battery drainage, but we cannot uninstall all the apps from our phones as these offer the true smartphone experience. In this case, you can find out the power-consuming apps and uninstall them easily. These methods will help you to detect those apps through your phone settings.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
The last method to solve most of the smartphone issues is to factory reset the device. Factory reset will remove all the files, folders, pictures, apps, and other data of the device, but it will solve your problem. You can restore the data after a factory reset, but don’t forget to back up the files before performing the below steps.
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Oppo Find X Battery Draining Issue. If the battery is damaged or you notice the fluid substance on the rear, then you need to contact the service centre immediately as it can damage your phone further. You can read our previous articles to fix other smartphone problems. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone battery issue. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who have to carry a phone charger wherever they go.