Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A74 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A74 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Sometimes, mobile data or cellular data trouble the users with some annoying problems. The problems are software-related, which you can fix efficiently. There are many reasons for mobile data problems faced by Android users. These problems have a fix that you can execute in less duration. Know how to Fix Oppo A74 Mobile Data Not Working Issue.
User Review( vote)
The Internet has become an exciting part of every smartphone user. We can’t deny that we are getting addicted to the internet day by day. It is hard to imagine our lives without an internet connection. We notice activities run by internet services in our daily surroundings. Internet is utilized everywhere from the workplace to home, even at coffee shops and other public places. We live in a world where it’s hard to imagine a day without the internet. After waking up, most of you have a habit of checking your phones.
You find the phone, turn on the mobile data, and check notifications. It is one of our habits which has both good and bad sides. Although, we are not here to discuss the internet. Despite few loopholes, the internet has lots of benefits in our daily life. It keeps you connected with your loved ones and allows you to enjoy various activities like live shows, music, games, and many more. Almost any other person has a smartphone in their pocket. Most of us prefer an Android smartphone as a first experience due to its budget and user-friendly interface.
Most of the smartphone features require internet access. The device is just a cellular phone when you can’t access the internet. Everyone loves to enjoy non-stop smooth internet performance, but you cannot claim that Android doesn’t have software glitches. Internet connection without hurdles is still a dream for many Android users. The most convenient feature to enjoy internet access is mobile data. There are many other internet connectivity features like Wifi and hotspot, but Android users have to rely on cellular or mobile data.
You cannot carry a Wifi router everywhere. Hence, mobile data comes to the rescue. You can experience a smooth internet connection via mobile data until the device has a sufficient network. Sometimes, mobile data or cellular data trouble the users with some annoying problems. The problems are software-related, which you can fix efficiently. There are many reasons for mobile data problems faced by Android users. These problems have a fix that you can execute in less duration. Know how to Fix Oppo A74 Mobile Data Not Working Issue.
Fix Oppo A74 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Mobile Data Are Not Working
Network mode is present in every smartphone. The smartphone requires a SIM card to operate the internet and calling feature. Setting the accurate network mode can assist you to experience smooth internet browsing. Sometimes, the internet stops working after a few hours of work. In this case, check the limit data option in the phone setting. The internet will turn off automatically when the device reaches the set limit. Follow these steps and execute both options.
- Go to the Settings option
- Now, click on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Select the desired mode among the 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Lastly, you will see the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Mobile Data Limit:
- Go to the Settings section of the smartphone.
- Choose Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Now, drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Moreover, you can customize the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Data Roaming Not Working
Reset network setting allows you to solve most of the Android connectivity problem. You can reset the network setting to experience a smooth internet connection. You can also check the network signal. As you all know, the device needs a sufficient network signal to work. Follow these steps to reset the network setting, which will remove the data of previous connections.
Reset Network Setting:
- Go to the Settings option on the smartphone.
- Select the Backup and reset.
- Now, click on the Network settings reset option.
- Then, tap on the Reset Settings button.
- At last, hold the Power button to restart your smartphone.
Internet Not Working
Some users have complained that mobile data stopped working while roaming. You must have forgotten to turn on the data roaming before leaving your city. Updates can solve almost every smartphone software glitch. You should never ignore an update if it is available. Updates bring new features and bug fixes that improve the performance of the device. If updates caused the internet issue, then downgrade the device software that can be tricky for some users.
- At first, go to the Settings app.
- Now, click on the More item in the Wireless & Networks section.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- At last, allow the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Click on System.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Now, select the system updates.
- Next, tap on Check for an update.
- After that, see if updates are ready, then download it.
- At last, with a proper internet connection and memory space, download the update.
- Initially, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Allow OEM Unlocking.
- Now, turn off the device.
- After that, hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable the menu Android’s bootloader.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform tools.
- After that, press down the shift key and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Next, choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Now, the Bootloader gets Unlock.
- Select the enter button.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
Oppo A74 No Mobile Data
Caches are files stored in the phone memory while internet browsing. The caches are usually malicious files that can damage the phone OS. These files are stored without your permission. The folders also occupy additional space in the memory. You must remove caches regularly to avoid problems with your Android phones. It improves the performance of the Android features. The access point name strengthens the action of the internet. Follow these steps carefully.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- At first, turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then touch and hold the Power key.
- Then free the Power key when the device logo resembles on the screen.
- Now, release all the keys when the Android logo resembles on display.
- After that, press the Volume down button a few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then hold the Power key to select.
- Now, hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and touch the Power key to select.
- Next, the ‘Reboot system now’ that is highlighted tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Lastly, press the Power key to restart the device.
Access point names:
- Go to the Setting menu on your device.
- Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Click on the Mobile Networks.
- Now select the Access point names.
- Next, choose the network on the APNs.
- Now, If you study that something has not gone well, Reset to default by clicking the menu icon.
No Network Signal Issue
Safe mode disables the third-party applications temporarily. It will allow you to know the reason behind the mobile data issue. In some cases, third-party apps are the culprit for internet problems. You can monitor the phone in safe mode for few hours. You can further try a factory reset that can eliminate all files and folders from the device. It will change the settings to its factory default. Follow these steps to enable safe mode and factory reset the device.
- At first, click and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down simultaneous with Power keys.
- Next, release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press and hold the Power key once again along with the Volume Down key, that you are now carrying.
- Now, the phone will work in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Then, You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- At last, You will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
- Always keep a backup of all data on your phone.
- Following, switch off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Now, touch and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons
- After releasing it, press the Power button.
- Now, don’t neglect that you are holding the Volume down button.
- So, press the Volume down button for few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Lastly, press the power button for the factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Oppo A74 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. Oppo A74 is the latest brand smartphone of the company, which is known for its attractive screen and budget price. The above method can effectively solve the smartphone mobile data problem. If you still experience such a glitch, then contact the phone service center. You can also use these methods to solve the problem of another Android smartphone. The settings might differ due to the software version. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the Oppo glitch. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends facing the same issue.