Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Sometimes, the keyboard doesn’t work in specific apps. The reason behind the keyboard glitch is a software bug. You can fix the smartphone glitch using the default settings of the phone. If you are here, then you must be eager to execute the troubleshooting guide. We have gathered some effective methods to Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings.
User Review( votes)
The Android smartphone has too many features that the companies keep enhancing day by day. The huge demand for smartphones has forced the makers to focus more on high-end features like camera quality, processor, and screen. In the enhancement of technology, the company overlooked some primary smartphone features. We often notice errors in battery power, connectivity features, and the keyboard. You can see that most of the basic features are essential for operating phones.
We have received many requests to post a guide to solve the keyboard issue of Android. We can’t deny that Android phones keep on giving troubles anytime during the lifetime of the phone. It sometimes becomes challenging to know the exact reason for such software glitches. After noticing the keyboard issue, you might have thought that the problem occurred due to a hardware fault. Although, this is not your regular cellular phone with a physical keypad. The hardware fault is rare in smartphones for such glitches.
The device display may fail to work, which you can check by tapping on other options while the keyboard is not in use. You can find that the screen is working fine, but the error only occurred while using a keyboard, then you need a solution immediately. The on-screen keyboard is efficient to use compared to the physical keypad. Although, the touchscreen keyboard is affected by a software bug, which is rarely possible in a physical keypad. The users have complained that few buttons are not working while typing.
They try to press a button while other letters get typed automatically. It has become big trouble to control the keyboard. Sometimes, the keyboard doesn’t work in specific apps. The reason behind the keyboard glitch is a software bug. You can fix the smartphone glitch using the default settings of the phone. If you are here, then you must be eager to execute the troubleshooting guide. We have gathered some effective methods to Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings.
Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Oppo A74 keyboard issues
Most Android users employ the default keyboard app for typing. It comes with a variety of emojis and stickers to make chatting attractive. In the first method, you have to force stop the app that will remove all the details of the application. It will also assist to remove glitches from the application. Every application has the feature to force stop that efficiently fix the problems.
- On your smartphone, go to the Setting list.
- Now go down to the Apps section.
- Click on Application Manager
- Go to the “All” tab.
- Then click on the app Android Keyboard.
- Click on Force Stop to stop the keyboard.
Whatsapp Keyboard not appearing Android
Whatsapp is a trending application amongst all smartphone users. It allows the users to send free messages, video calling, and voice calling. Similar to the above method, you have to force stop the Whatsapp application. Updating the play store application brings the latest bug fixes and features as well. Hence, it is essential to update the Whatsapp application to enhance performance.
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Whatsapp app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Steps to Update the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the WhatsApp application and download it.
Gboard not showing up Android
Safe mode disables all the third-party applications and other features in the smartphone temporarily. You have to monitor the phone in safe mode for few hours. If the device operates accurately in safe mode, then uninstall the app that you might have downloaded recently. Follow the steps carefully to enable the safe mode.
- Hold the Power button of the smartphone.
- Now Hold the Shut Down option.
- Tap the Ok button when Safe Mode Restart.
- Wait for the phone to get restarted.
- After that, a message will pop up (safe mode) below on the left corner.
- Then open the social sites which require a keyboard.
- Go to the Play Store> Menu> My Apps.
- Click on the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button and Ok to confirm.
- Restart the phone to disable safe mode.
Google keyboard not showing
Caches are data stored in the phone memory while internet browsing. The caches are usually malicious data stored in the phone that can damage the software. These are saved in the files and occupy useless space in the phone memory. You have to remove the caches to avoid obstacles in the future. The users can improve the performance of the Android keyboard to increase the performance of the Android keyboard.
Keyboard App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the keyboard app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Volume Up and Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now leave both the buttons.
- You will find many options in the recovery mode. You have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Keyboard language change
Sometimes the default keyboard app doesn’t work. In this case, you can try switching to other languages. You can analyze the language that you understand. If you select another language that you aren’t aware of, you will get into a problem. If the problem still doesn’t get fixed, then proceed to the other step. Contrarily, you can modify the language to the previous option.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings, then My Device.
- Scroll down and tap Language and Input.
- Tap the Settings icon beside Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Input Languages, Ok button.
- Now, select the language you want.
Gboard not working Android
Updating the smartphone can fix solve almost every Android issue. You must update the phone software if it’s available. Overlooking the update can hit the smartphone performance. If you don’t need to install the update due to huge data consumption, review the content. If you notice any meaningful software bug fix, then install. Sometimes, the problem happens after a software update. In this case, downgrade the device software, which can be tricky for some of you.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Tap on System updates.
- Tap Check for update.
- If an update is available, then tap OK.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Gboard glide not Working
In the last method, you have to factory reset the device. Before that, you can enable gesture typing, which can be an alternative. Factory reset will remove all the malicious files, folders, and other data from the phone. The settings will change to their factory default. Follow these steps carefully to factory reset the device through settings or recovery mode.
Enable Gesture Typing:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Language & Input.
- Select the Google Keyboard, and then tap on Gesture Typing.
- Enable the Master Control icons.
- You must turn on the Gesture Typing option.
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
Via Recovery Mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember to press and hold the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Oppo A74 Keyboard Issues With Settings. The keyboard is essential for every application. You cannot type without using a keyboard. Hence, it has become a necessity to solve the software glitch before it affects other features of the phone. If you still experience a software glitch, then visit the smartphone service center. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the phone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem.