Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A74 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A74 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
It gets challenging to know the problem, and it may take time to fix the issue. If you have faced such circumstances, you are at the right place. Android issues occur mostly due to software glitches. We have gathered methods to troubleshoot the hotspot issue. Here all you need to know how to Fix Oppo A74 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
User Review( votes)
Unfortunately, you cannot carry your Wifi router with you everywhere. Internet is essential in every place you go. Your trips will become annoying if the internet stops working. Sometimes, you have to send an urgent message to your boss. You took out your laptop from the bag, turned on the hotspot as there is no Wifi connectivity available. However, the internet fails to work on the device. The only facility available at the moment to keep you connected with your office is your mobile/ cellular data.
Internet is also essential during business trips. It will become extremely challenging to find directions on a solo or family vacation. The GPS will never work if you don’t have quality internet. A hotspot is a life-saving alternative if you don’t have mobile data on your phone. You can turn on other hotspots and connect with your phone using Wifi. There are many Android users adopting hotspot connections to use on tablets or laptops. Although, we can’t deny that Android smartphones are full of glitches.
Many Android users have complained that the internet connection is not constant, but some web pages or apps working. Other users complain that the Android hotspot has no internet or the device, not finding a hotspot connection. It can happen if your internet data pack has expired. Another reason for the internet hotspot not working can be a network issue. The mobile data requires a stable network so, the hotspot won’t work in the device.
One of the annoying conditions with an Android device is the hotspot or internet issue. You cannot pair a device to a hotspot and unable to utilize the internet. It gets challenging to know the problem, and it may take time to fix the issue. If you have faced such circumstances, you are at the right place. Android issues occur mostly due to software glitches. We have gathered methods to troubleshoot the hotspot issue. Here all you need to know how to Fix Oppo A74 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
Fix Oppo A74 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Hotspot Not Working
First of all, you need to know the accurate method to connect hotspots. Fortunately, it is similar to using a Wifi device. To remove the primary bug from the connection, you can first try to turn it off and on again. You can also try rebooting the device that is a quick fix method. Battery saver mode is an option that turns on automatically when the battery power is low. Some features like hotspot won’t work in battery saver mode. You can charge the device or disable the method by following the below steps carefully.
- Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
- Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
- Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
- Enter a Network name.
- Select a Security type that can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
- Enter a required Password.
- Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if turned off.
- Drag the notification bar.
- Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
Hotspot Not Connecting to the Laptop
Using a hotspot will make you forget your home Wifi connectivity as it is more convenient to operate. Wipe cache partition in recovery mode can clear the malicious files from your phone’s memory. It gives you additional space in the memory. It intensifies the smartphone performance. It will not delete any app, files, or modify settings from the phone but reduce the unwanted files. Recovery mode is a hidden section of the smartphone. You must perform the steps frequently to experience smooth performance.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. Select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Fix WiFi Hotspot But No Internet
Hotspot internet connection depends on a smartphone setting. If you notice that the internet stops automatically after a duration, check the limit data option. The option is used to manage the data pack. The internet will stop working when it reaches the set limit. You can extend the bar or disable the option. You can also forget the connection to remove basic glitches. Reconnect the device after executing the below process.
Limit Data option:
- Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
- Now, tap on the “Data usage.”
- You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
- Drag the limit range or toggle off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
- Reboot the smartphone.
- Navigate to the settings menu.
- Click on the WiFi option.
- Select the desired network.
- Now you will see the “Forget” button option so, tap on it.
- Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
Fix Tethering Not Working
Updates are required for your smartphone to experience smooth activities. Most smartphone users overlook these updates as it consumes data and battery. You can improve the internet speed of the hotspot interface by modifying the network option. You can effortlessly get these updates in your smartphone setting. You can download the update if there is a convenient software update for your smartphone by following the below steps.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
- Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
- Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
- Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
- The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
- Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
- Now select the IP Address.
- Save the changes and connect to the network.
Laptop Connects to Hotspot But No Internet
In the last method, you have to factory reset the smartphone memory. It will eliminate all the malicious data saved on the phone memory, which reduces the phone performance. Don’t forget to back up your files, folders, photos, and all data from the phone to recover after a factory reset. Follow these steps accurately to eliminate the malicious data from the phone.
Reset via Settings:
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
Factory Reset via Recovery Mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember to press the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Oppo A74 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Oppo A74 is the latest model of the phone maker that is trending in the market. If you have purchased the device recently and faced such glitches, then visit the service center now. Many issues get fixed in the latest updates, but you cannot wait for the upcoming problem till the company sends it. Although, try these methods before rushing to technicians. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone error. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same glitches.