Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Android is a user-friendly platform that allows you t customize the phone in significant ways. Although, some of your techniques can fail and cause a major risk to the device. You should handle the phone with higher care to prevent future problems. Let’s look at the guide to Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( vote)
Buying a smartphone is one of the happiest moments, usually when it is your first smartphone. Although, happiness converts to sadness when you notice a primary glitch in the device. Oppo A74 is an entry-level smartphone with lots and lots of features loaded. We can say that the smartphone companies are focusing more on budget phones to allure the buyers. Companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, Poco, and more focus on budget phones, trending in the smartphone world.
Poco has recently unwrapped A74 in the entry-level segment. It has a large AMOLED screen of 6.43 inches and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery pack. The battery features fast charging 33W that takes only 30 min to get up to 54 percent. Do you think the battery is enough for such features? Well, you know the answer if you are using the phone. Despite the huge battery capacity, the users have experienced battery charging problems. The device has many other battery-related issues, including battery draining issues.
We will discuss the battery draining issue later. Here we will solve the Android battery charging problem. Battery charging issues can occur due to hardware or software glitches. If you have dropped the phone on a hard surface or water, it can get hardware faults. Software glitches are frequent in Android OS. Your daily activities can also result in software glitches. If you have a habit of using the smartphone while charging, it might damage the operating system. The phone performance will decrease and eventually harm the device.
The smartphone can annoy you with different problems, but the solutions are efficient. The battery charging problem when you have a faulty charger or hardware glitch. We will go through all the necessary steps to solve the Android OS problem. Android is a user-friendly platform that allows you t customize the phone in significant ways. Although, some of your techniques can fail and cause a major risk to the device. You should handle the phone with higher care to prevent future problems. Let’s look at the guide to Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Smartphone charging port lose
At first, we will check the smartphone charging port. Make sure that the port isn’t loose or shaking while you plug the USB. You have to check the USB as well. Plug the USB in a laptop or computer to check if it’s charging. You also have to check the home socket that you are using for a charge. You can clean the port using the following steps, but make sure to be gentle. You can damage the internet wires if you went inside the port so, be careful.
- Turn off your device.
- Use a torch to check the dirt inside the charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris.
Oppo A74 charging problem
Now, it’s time to update the smartphone. The frequent updates sent by the company prevent bugs and keeps that phone smooth. Updating is necessary to keep away the software big from the smartphone. Your phone software will get damaged slowly if a malicious bug enters it eventually. It also maintains the performance of the smartphone and keeps it up to date with features. Sometimes, updating causes severe issues in the software like the battery not charging. In this case, downgrade the OS using the following steps.
- Go to the Settings of the device.
- Tap on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced option.~
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then download them.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Oppo A74 not charging or turning on
This method will not help you charge your phone, but it let you know if the device is getting charged like usual. It is challenging to learn if the phone is getting charged accurately. You have to maintain the phone if you want to stay away from glitches. Charge your phone up to 60 percent regularly, but don’t let it down by 25 percent.
- Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the able provided.
- After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
- Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Oppo A74 won’t charge
Caches are files that are stored on the smartphone without your permission. These caches are malicious files that are saved in the phone memory and also capture extra space. You must remove these caches from the phone to smoothly use the smartphone. Wipe cache partition in recovery mode to solve the smartphone problem.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via a USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
The new-gen smartphones don’t have a facility to remove the battery. Battery charging issues were easily solved in previous-gen phones. Although, some third-party applications in the play store can let you know if the device is getting charged accurately. You have to follow these steps carefully to download and use the app.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application.
- If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- If the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
In some cases, the third-party app becomes the culprit for smartphone not charging problems. These applications comprise malware that ends in software issues. There are several apps of different divisions in the play store. Some users download apps to handle the battery power that causes battery dilemmas. You can run the device in safe mode that temporarily prevents the third-party apps from running on your device. You can uninstall the app if the phone works like usual in safe mode.
- Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key which you are already holding.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
In the last step, you have to factory reset the device. It will delete all the files, folders, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and other details from the phone. It will change the settings to its factory default setting. So, you must back up the data to restore it on the phone. Follow these steps to factory reset the device in recovery mode and settings section.
Factory Reset in Recovery Mode:
- Remember to backup all data on the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- To confirm tap on Yes.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset Via Settings:
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Oppo A74 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. The reason behind the battery not charging accurately are various, and so are the solutions. You cannot solve the problem by executing a particular method. Try out all the methods to solve the battery charging problem. If you still face the issue, contact the smartphone company service center. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the battery charging error. Don’t forget to share it with your friends facing the same issue.