Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
You cannot wake up the phone screen, increase/ decrease call voice, reboot the device, and many other features. So, it is essential to solving the Android issues to get a hassle-free smartphone experience. Let’s Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working problem.
User Review( votes)
Almost every tech company is trying to manufacture smartphones without physical buttons. In this busy digital living, we are acquainted with playing songs, send voice recordings, videos, and many short clips. To increase and decrease the sound, you need to access the volume button. Imagine you pressed the volume button, and it won’t function. You keep on tapping it, but it refuses to increase/decrease the sound. It generally occurs when you are not ready to face the glitch.
Generally, when the smartphone’s physical buttons fail to work, you think it needs a replacement. However, a software glitch can also result in Android’s physical buttons not working problem. The Android smartphone makers are improving the features of devices for a better experience. Meanwhile, the companies have stopped focusing on the current situation faced by Android users. Software problems result in many other issues like network problems, internet issues, and many more.
If you are facing the volume/ power button not working issue, check if it’s a hardware or software issue. You can check for the latest Android OS updates. After executing these methods, you will get to know if the problem is related to a software glitch. You can restart the smartphone to remove minor malware attacks from the device. A corrupted power button makes you think that it’s the last day of your phone.
However, we are here to help you with the volume/ power button issues. You don’t have to worry, there are loads of options to make your device work even when your smartphone’s physical button is not working. You cannot wake up the phone screen, increase/ decrease call voice, reboot the device, and many other features. So, it is essential to solving the Android issues to get a hassle-free smartphone experience. Let’s Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working problem.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Volume Button Not Working
You cannot wake up the screen when the power button won’t work. In this case, you can use the fingerprint unlock or face unlock to wake up the smartphone screen. You can set multiple fingerprint IDs to turn on the phone screen. Caches are another reason for software glitches. You must remove the caches regularly, which are stored in the phone folder while internet browsing. Caches are malicious files that are stored in the device without your consent. It is an effective method to fix the smartphone issue.
Set Face/ Fingerprint Unlock:
- Go to the settings option.
- Select the security option.
- Now, configure your fingerprint or face unlock.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Disable Talkback app:
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Select the Apps/Application Manager.
- Tap the three-dot option at the top-right corner and select the System or Show system.
- Locate the Talkback app from the list.
- Tap on the app name.
- On the App info screen, select the Disable button.
- Reboot the smartphone as usual.
Power Button Not Working
Now, it’s time to improve the performance of your device software. The settings of the smartphone have multiple options to fix the glitches. You have to visit the switch access option for improving the performance of physical buttons. Another effective method, to solve all smartphone glitches is updating the device software. Android updates come with few latest features as well as software bug fixes. It is known for solving all minor issues related to the software.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Choose the Accessibility option.
- Below Accessibility, you have to hunt for the option.
- Choose and disable the Switch Access option.
Update the device software:
- Remember that you are required to have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you can’t install the update.
- Visit the Settings.
- Click on About device.
- Now, click System Updates.
- Hunt for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are prepared, then download and install the latest version of Android.
- Thus, the smartphone will restart once the installation process.
Turn On/Off Android If Power Button Not Working
A soft reset can help you to solve your smartphone problem. You cannot replace a broken or loose button without the help of an expert. You can manage the Volume down button by holding the power button and the Volume down button, at the same time. Press and hold the button for ten seconds. You can efficiently execute the method to soft reset the device. You don’t have to worry about the data of the smartphone.
Examine if the Volume/ power button doesn’t have any visible damage. You can clean a clogged physical button. Both the button must combine with the small wiring arrangement for operation. Carefully, press the buttons softly. Now, clean both the buttons using a piece of cloth to eliminate debris, lint, and dust. Dirt can block the buttons, so you must manage the smartphone securely.
Increase/Decrease Volume If Volume Button Not Working
Safe mode turns off all the third-party apps and other features of the device. It will help you to understand if the software issue occurred due to a third-party app downloaded from the Google play store. You might have downloaded an application that isn’t good for the overall smartphone performance. You have to find out the application and delete it from the device. You have to monitor the smartphone in safe mode to know if third-party apps are the culprit.
- At, first, hold and press the Power key to switch off the smartphone.
- Touch and hold the Volume Down simultaneously with Power keys.
- Now free up the Power Key when the Android logo resembles on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key repeatedly simultaneously with the Volume Down key, which you are holding already.
- Now the phone will start in recovery mode, then free both the keys.
- You will mark an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- Lastly, you will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
Fix Jammed & Broken Volume/Power Button
The Android users have a clumsy question in mind. What can replace the volume or power button? So, the conclusion is the following method. You have to access the Microsoft Launcher. It is a great alternative when the volume or power button disappoints you.
- Navigate to the home screen, touch, and press at any area of the screen to get the Add widgets option.
- Now, you have to search for Settings. Press and drag it to the home screen.
- You will see a new screen and select the Settings shortcut.
- Tap on the Sound option.
- Thus a Sound shortcut appears on the home screen.
- Tap on the volume shortcut and adjust the sound.
- Finally, you can apply to Microsoft Launcher if required.
Volume Button Replacement
In the last method, you have to factory reset the data of your smartphone. This will eliminate all the malicious data stored in the smartphone. All the settings will be changed to their default settings. The phone will start normally after the factory reset in recovery mode.
Factory reset via recovery mode
- At, first don’t forget to backup all data on the phone.
- Now switch off the smartphone and put it to charge.
- Touch and hold the Power along with the Volume down buttons.
- Free up and repeatedly hold the Power button. Remember that you are holding the Volume down button already.
- Hold the Volume down button several times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Thus, to confirm, click on, Yes.
- Lastly, press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset Via Settings
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
It was the complete guide to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Volume & Power Buttons Not Working. Few alternatives can replace the physical buttons. However, few options require buttons to operate. Loose internal wires can also cause problems with volume and power off buttons. You can take the smartphone to the brand service center. The professionals will solve the issue at a cost. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same Android problem.