Easy Contents Jumps
Oppo A5 (2021) Screen Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Screen Display Problem
Your screen device must work accurately to accomplish any task related to the phone. So, we are here you help you. If the reason for the screen issue is a software glitch, then we can help you. Follow the guide to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Screen Display Problem.
User Review( vote)
We get a variety of phones with various features at any price. The gadget world is full of plenty of smartphones. It becomes tough to find a device without any flaw. Some phones have large screens, while others have high-end processors. Every smartphone has software glitches, including iPhones. However, Apple rapidly solves the minor software glitch experienced by its users. Android smartphone users are facing various issues with the performance of the device.
No matter which company phone you are using, the Android devices exhibit some issues in the lifetime. However, the problem persists in the software and not in the hardware. These issues become pretty tough to recognize if you are new to a brand. Some smartphone problems include battery draining problems, slow performance, the phone not turning on, and many more. The most relatable complain from Android user are the display problems. The situation becomes annoying when you experience such a screen issue, especially when you purchased a device like Oppo A5.
The Oppo A5 is built with a large 6.5 inches display. The phone companies are producing attractive large display screens that are on-demand in the worldwide smartphone market. The company must solve the issues first before manufacturing high-end devices, as the device is not usable when a software glitch hits the smartphone. The phone screen flickering problem on the smartphone troubles the users. You cannot watch movies and videos when the screen flickers constantly.
In most cases, the problem is related to a software issue. However, there can be various reasons like loose internal wires. If the problem occurred after you accidentally drop your phone on a hard surface, you have to contact a professional technician. Your screen device must work accurately to accomplish any task related to the phone. So, we are here you help you. If the reason for the screen issue is a software glitch, then we can help you. Follow the guide to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Screen Display Problem.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Screen Display Problem
Oppo A5 display problem
Auto brightness mode helps the device to change the screen brightness according to the surrounding light. This feature is fascinating as well as troublesome. The continuous display brightness change causes the device screen to behave weirdly. You can turn off the auto-brightness feature and utilize the notification panel to change the display light. Another essential feature Safe-Mode helps to recognize if third-party apps are the culprit. It turns off all the third-party apps for some time. You have to monitor the device for few hours. If the device works accurately, uninstall the app recently downloaded.
- Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
- Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Power button icon.
- Safe Mode will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
- Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
- Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Oppo A5 screen not turning on
Now, you have to make use of hidden settings on your smartphone. The settings section of the smartphone has many essential features, which you haven’t explored yet. Sometimes, the smartphone screen keeps lagging. You can enter the developer’s option on the smartphone. Android allows the users to customize the smartphone. You have to follow the below steps accurately to enter the developer mode. It also improves the overall performance of the device.
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Click on the More Tab option and, then About device.
- Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
- The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
- Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
- Click on the More Tab option.
- Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
- Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
- Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Oppo A5 not switching on
In some cases, a particular section of the display fails to work. You keep on pressing the touch screen harder to make it work. In this case, you can perform the TSP Dot Mode, which effectively fixes the screen problems. There are some unknown keys, which support resolving the Android smartphone issues. Every smartphone brand has distinct codes that you can find on the internet.
TSP Dot Mode:
- Navigate to the phone dial and type *#800# to enter the diagnostics tool menu.
- Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
- TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
Oppo A5 black screen
It was easier to calibrate the previous-gen smartphone screen. Apps can help you calibrate the new-gen phone screen. However, apps are not safe for your data in the phone as it asks for screen permission. You can calibrate the device to improve the performance of the screen. On the other hand, calibrating the screen lets you know the screen section not working. Follow these steps to calibrate the screen safely.
- Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
- Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds in one section.
- If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
- The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
- If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
- Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service center.
Oppo A5 screen not turning on
Wipe cache partition helps to remove the unwanted caches stored in the smartphone. You must clear the cache from the smartphone to experience smooth device performance. It also captures additional space in the smartphone memory that you will never want. So, wipe cache partition in recovery mode to remove the entire phone caches.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now leave both the buttons.
- You will find many options in the recovery mode you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Oppo A5 touch screen not working
If the smartphone screen is not responsive at all and you want to recover data, follow these steps. It might get difficult for some users to recover data from a non-responsive phone due to a lack of software knowledge. Although, you can still try. After data recovery, you have to factory reset the device in recovery mode to wipe all the malicious and corrupted data from the smartphone memory.
- Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
- After you have installed the app not start the software.
- Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
- Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode by clicking buttons present on the screen.
- Download the recovery package and restore the device.
- Then the scan will be processed from the files and folders on the smartphone.
- Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
- Keep a backup of all the data present on the smartphone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
- Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
- Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Click on the Yes button to confirm.
- Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Screen Display Problem. These problems usually occur when you aren’t expecting them. You cannot ignore the screen issue at any cost. These are tested methods for screen problems, which you can follow in other models as well. However, the steps might differ due to the software version. If you still face the screen problem, contact the Oppo service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the display problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives facing the same issue.