Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Not Working Issue
The internet connection problem can occur due to software glitches, corrupted hardware, or a network interruption, which results in no data connection. You cannot take your Wifi router everywhere with you. So, it is essential to solving the mobile data problem. Here you will get the methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Not Working Issue.
User Review( votes)
We all highly dependent on our smartphones for many activities. Without internet access, you cannot accomplish any of the activities. You cannot use applications, GPS location, watch movies, and all other activities that require internet access. It is a matter to worry when you can not utilize mobile data or cellular data. The well-known mobile internet is beneficial these days for work from home and stays connected with friends while at home.
Some users have reported that they cannot obtain the internet when paired to Wi-Fi, but can connect to the internet when enabling their phone mobile data. There are several options to access the internet on a smartphone. Wifi, USB tethering, hotspot are few examples. However, mobile data is the most convenient feature for internet surfing. You don’t require clumsy wires used for Wifi connection. You have to tap the mobile data option in the notification bar and experience non-stop internet surfing.
When the internet stops working, you notice “Webpage not found” or “Webpage not available” errors on the smartphone screen. Sometimes, mobile data issues occur when the device is not receiving a sufficient network signal. The device needs to get a network signal for smooth internet performance. You can also call your friend to check if the device is getting a signal. If you still experience the mobile data issue, then we are here to help you.
The next step is to check if the device has enough data. Your smartphone requires data for the internet and it usually has a usage limit. The internet connection problem can occur due to software glitches, corrupted hardware, or a network interruption, which results in no data connection. You cannot take your Wifi router everywhere with you. So, it is essential to solving the mobile data problem. Here you will get the methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Not Working Issue.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Are Not Working
Every SIM has a different network mode to access the internet and make calls. So, the smartphone setting must be set accurately. You can select from 2G, 3G, and 4G network modes. Sometimes, the internet stops working after few minutes of working. In this case, you have to increase the mobile data limit. Increasing the mobile data limit will prevent the mobile data from interrupted internet access.
- Go to the Settings option
- Now, click on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Select the desired mode among the 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Lastly, you will see the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Mobile Data Limit:
- Go to the Settings section of the smartphone.
- Choose Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Now, drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Moreover, you can customize the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Oppo A5 (2021) Data Roaming Not Working
A reset network setting is a solution to fix all network-related problems. It can solve other smartphone issues like Bluetooth error, calling problems, and more. It changes the network settings to its factory default setting. After resetting the network setting, move to the next method. It will solve the data connection problem caused by improper settings.
Reset Network Setting:
- Go to the Settings option on the smartphone.
- Select the Backup and reset.
- Now, click on the Network settings reset option.
- Then, tap on the Reset Settings button.
- At last, hold the Power button to restart your smartphone.
Internet Not Working
Some Oppo users have complained that the data stopped working when they are traveling. We all are aware of the data roaming feature. You must have to enable the option when the device is roaming. Updating is also beneficial for the smooth performance of the smartphone. You are advised not to miss an update to prevent software bugs. It also provides the latest features for your smartphone and the way it works.
- At first, go to the Settings app.
- Now, click on the More item in the Wireless & Networks section.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- At last, allow the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Click on System.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Now, select the system updates.
- Next, tap on Check for an update.
- After that, see if updates are ready, then download it.
- At last, with a proper internet connection and memory space, download the update.
- Initially, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Allow OEM Unlocking.
- Now, turn off the device.
- After that, hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable the menu Android’s bootloader.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- After that, press down the shift key and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Next, choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Now, the Bootloader gets Unlock.
- Select the enter button.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
No Mobile Data
Caches are files stored in the phone memory while browsing. These caches are malicious files that can corrupt the software. So, you must clear caches after every few days to avoid problems in the future. To improve the performance of the Android mobile data, you can check the access point name. It will enhance the speed of the internet as well as fix connection lost issues.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- At first, turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then touch and hold the Power key.
- Then free the Power key when the device logo resembles on the screen.
- Now, release all the keys when the Android logo resembles on display.
- After that, press the Volume down button a few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then hold the Power key to select.
- Now, hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and touch the Power key to select.
- Next, the ‘Reboot system now’ that is highlighted tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Lastly, press the Power key to restart the device.
Access point names:
- Go to the Setting menu on your device.
- Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Click on the Mobile Networks.
- Now select the Access point names.
- Next, choose the network on the APNs.
- Now, If you study that something has not gone well, Reset to default by clicking the menu icon.
No Network Signal Issue
Safe mode turns off the third-party applications temporarily. It will let you know if third-party apps are the culprit for the internet not working. You have to observe the smartphone in safe mode. In the last method, you don’t have any other option excluding factory reset. It will change all the settings to its network default. Factory reset will also remove all the files, folders, photos, and data from the phone, which might be causing internet problems.
- At first, click and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down simultaneous with Power keys.
- Next, release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press and hold the Power key once again along with the Volume Down key, that you are now carrying.
- Now, the phone will work in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Then, You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- At last, You will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
- Always keep a backup of all data on your phone.
- Following, switch off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Now, touch and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons
- After releasing it, press the Power button.
- Now, don’t neglect that you are holding the Volume down button.
- So, press the Volume down button for few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Lastly, press the power button for the factory reset.
So, these are the methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Mobile Data Not Working Issue. These methods are tested and found working on the Oppo phone brands. You can use these methods to solve mobile data problems in other brand smartphones. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the internet problem. Don’t forget to share it with your friends facing the same problem. Visit the smartphone service center to get it solved with the help of professionals.