Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Keyboard Issues With Settings
The problem is observed mostly in Chinese branded devices due to lots of advertisements. However, you can solve the problem if it is related to the software glitch. It is difficult to specify the accurate reason for software glitches. So, you can try these methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Keyboard Issues With Settings.
User Review( votes)
The smartphone companies make devices with a touch screen keypad. The users don’t have to handle the complex physical buttons for typing. Every time you need to type something, the keyboard pops up on the screen. You can efficiently type paragraphs, messages, notes, and many more. You don’t have to use a typewriter for typing a small line. The touch screen keypad not only allows typing but also offers emojis and stickers. You can express your words more accurately with these features.
Gboard is a highly essential feature of Android smartphones. It assists you in many ways, such as typing something in the search bar or sending a message. The Android keyboard is a crucial element of our smartphone, but it often suffers Android software flaws. The keypad might stop abruptly or not work at all. In some cases, the users complained that they noticed a decline in the typing speed or correcting the words. The user can find a problem when the keypad stops respond.
The new-gen smartphones are not like those cellphones with physical buttons. If a few letters, not working, you cannot repair the keypad like the cellphone. It will become a tough task to type with few letters not working. Sometimes, the issue can occur on the smartphone screen. However, you have to keenly check the device if you notice the problem only during typing something. The keyboard problem might relate to a specific application. At first, you have to find the reason for the keyboard problem.
Sometimes, your device displays an error on the screen when you tap on the typing area. The error like Unfortunately, the Android keyboard has stopped occurs when the software gets corrupted. The problem is observed mostly in Chinese branded devices due to lots of advertisements. However, you can solve the problem if it is related to the software glitch. It is difficult to specify the accurate reason for software glitches. So, you can try these methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Keyboard Issues With Settings.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Keyboard Issues With Settings
Oppo A5 (2021) keyboard issues
When the keyboard stops responding, you have to force stop the application. It will remove minor glitches in the Android software. The keyboard app is a permanent feature of your Android device. However, you can try switching to other keyboard applications if required. You can also use these steps in other Android models, but they can differ due to distinct software versions.
- On your phone go to the Setting list.
- Now go down to the Apps section.
- Click on Application Manager
- Go to the “All” tab.
- Then click on the app Android Keyboard.
- Click on Force Stop to stop the keyboard.
WhatsApp keyboard not appearing android
Similar to the above step, you have to force stop Whatsapp. It is a famous social messaging app. Almost everyone uses this free messaging service. It also allows you to make free video calls and voice messages. Although, it can be affected by few glitches when you utilize it most of the time. You can also update the app by visiting the Google Play store. You must not ignore the updates for apps that you utilize regularly.
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Whatsapp app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Steps to Update the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the WhatsApp application and download it.
Gboard not showing up Android
Now, you have to turn on the safe mode. It is present in almost every gadget like Windows and Android devices. It disables third-party apps and runs the device safely. If the keyboard feature works like before in safe mode, then you can uninstall the apps that you have downloaded recently. Follow these steps carefully to enable the safe mode
- Hold the Power button of the smartphone.
- Now Hold the Shut Down option.
- Tap the OK button when Safe Mode Restart.
- Wait for the phone to get restarted.
- After that, a message will pop up (safe mode) below on the left corner.
- Then open the social sites which require a keyboard.
- Go to the Play Store> Menu> My Apps.
- Click on the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button and Ok to confirm.
- Restart the phone to disable safe mode.
Google keyboard not showing
Caches are unwanted files stored in the smartphone memory. It also occupies additional space in the memory that can be utilized for other files. So, you can kick out these malicious files from the smartphone memory. It is stored in the folders without your consent while browsing the internet.
Keyboard App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the keyboard app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
- Now leave both the buttons.
- You will find many options in the recovery mode, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Keyboard language change
Sometimes, a specific language of the smartphone won’t work. In this case, you can change the keyboard language and check if others are working. You can pick the language you are aware of. Otherwise, it will become a more troublesome task.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings, then My Device.
- Scroll down and tap Language and Input.
- Tap the Settings icon beside Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Input Languages, Ok button.
- Now, select the language you want.
Gboard not working android
Updating the Android software version removes all the buggy files stored in the memory. The phone becomes reliable and performative after software updates. You should not ignore software updates when it is available for your Android model. However, few users have reported keyboard problems after the software update. In this case, you can choose to degrade the software version.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Tap on System updates.
- Tap Check for update.
- If an update is available, then tap OK.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Gboard glide not working
If the keyboard fails to respond and you need to send an urgent message to your boss or friend, then enable the gesture typing option. It is an efficient way to type faster on any program. You just have to move your fingers on the screen to control the typing.
Enable Gesture Typing:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Language & Input.
- Select the Google Keyboard, and then tap on Gesture Typing.
- Make sure that all Master Control icons are enabled to the On position.
- The Gesture Typing item must be enabled.
Gboard swipe not working
In the last method, we will suggest you factory reset or hard reset the smartphone. It will remove all the files, folders, photos, videos, apps, and other additional applications from the phone. The smartphone setting will change to its factory default. Before visiting the service center, try the factory reset option.
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
Via Recovery Mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the complete guide to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Keyboard Issues With Settings. Keyboard problems are common in smartphones, even in iSO devices. If you still observe the same issue with the Android smartphone, then contact the service center. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the keyboard glitch. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends or relatives, facing the same issue with keyboard features.