Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
There are lots of reasons for GPS problems. You must be searching all over the internet for a solution. However, there are lots of clumsy solutions that will confuse you. Hence, we have gathered some working methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
User Review( votes)
GPS (Global Positioning System) has a long history. However, we don’t have to discuss past knowledge about GPS. It is efficient to find a place or find your lost phone. Without GPS features in a smartphone, you can not enjoy your business or family trips. In this busy life, it’s hard to look for places which you have never visited before. You will have to struggle to ask strangers for a tourist spot in an unfamiliar land.
The situation seems to be annoying when your GPS is not working on an Android smartphone. Sometimes, it’s tough to find the reason for such Android problems, which seems permanent. GPS is a built-in sensor available in almost every new-gen smartphone. It is not only utilized just by Google Maps but also works on other Android applications. Few examples are MapFactor, Runkeeper, InRoute Route Planner, Strava, and Waze.
GPS is not a complex feature for any Android smartphone. It is efficient to use and explore locations. It displays location, highways, short ways, and traffic conditions as well. Usually, it shows results in few seconds after searching for a place. However, if the GPS has a severe issue, you cannot search anything on the GPS apps. Sometimes, it will take too long to show results. In this case, you can check the network signal of the smartphone. The GPS also stops working partially when the battery is too low.
Firstly, you can remove the phone case or cover, then try to search your phone location. After that restart, the smartphone-like usual, which eliminates minor glitches from the smartphone. There are lots of reasons for GPS problems. You must be searching all over the internet for a solution. However, there are lots of clumsy solutions that will confuse you. Hence, we have gathered some working methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Oppo A5 GPS Accuracy
Sometimes, the GPS does not respond accurately. You get slow results when searching for a location, or it cannot find the device location. To improve the overall GPS performance, you have to turn on the high-accuracy mode. The option is available on every Android smartphone to enhance the accuracy of GPS results. After turning in high accuracy mode, reboot the smartphone as usual.
High accuracy Mode:
- Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
- Now, tap on the Location option.
- Turn on the location services.
- Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
- Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Fix Oppo A5 Poor GPS You GPS
If your standard GPS fails to work, you can download a third-party app to improve the performance. As you all know, the Google play store has lots of app categories. You have to download the app and try to recognize the problem. Here are two applications as GPS alternatives. The second app will assist you to calibrate the GPS problem.
GPS Status tool:
- At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
- Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Open Google Maps in the background.
- Now, open the GPS Status tool.
- Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
- After installing, open GPS Essentials.
- Tap on the Compass option.
- Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
- Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
- Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Fix Oppo A5 GPS Calibration
If the above app doesn’t work, then download GPS Status & Toolbox. This application will assist you to reset the GPS feature. It is similar to reset the network setting. The app will change the setting to its network default. Application is a rescue to all your smartphone-related problems.
GPS Status & Toolbox:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
- Now click on the Install button and set it for the complete installation.
- From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
- Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
- Choose Reset options.
Fix Oppo A5 Google Maps Not Working
Every Android app requires an update to run smoothly. You must update the GPS application for better performance. You will get to enjoy the latest features in the Google maps after the update. If updating doesn’t work, try removing the Gmail account linked to the play store. You can easily reconnect the account.
Update GPS app:
- Navigate to the Play Store.
- Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
- Select My Apps and Games.
- Search for Google Maps.
- Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
- You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
- Select the ‘Remove account’ option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
- Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
- Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
- Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Fix GPS Not Working
Safe mode disables all third-party apps and other features of the smartphone. Sometimes, apps become the culprit for GPS not working at all. Some apps demand permission to utilize GPS for location access. Those apps cause severe issues with connectivity features. You have to observe the device in safe mode, then reboot.
- Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
- Hold the Power button to turn off what appears on the screen.
- You will get an option that asks you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for two days.
- If the phone is working well in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of the battery issue.
- After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
Fix Oppo GPS Signal Lost
You have to turn off the battery saver mode to use the GPS feature. The device must have sufficient charge to run the connectivity features. Battery saver mode turns on automatically when the device has a low battery. You can also check for latest updates that eliminates software bug and adds new features.
Battery Saver Mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
- Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
- Tap on System updates.
- Now check for the update option.
- If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Improve Oppo GPS Performance
Recovery mode is a hidden place in the Android smartphone. The name suggests that it consist of every solution for the smartphone issue. So. you can explore the recovery mode to fix Android problems. You have to wipe cache partition in recovery mode, which removes malicious files in the smartphone. After that factory reset the device, which will remove all the data from the device, including malicious files.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
That’s all for now, the troubleshooting guide to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you experienced the issue after mistakenly dropping your phone on a hard surface, the device has hardware damage. You can take the smartphone to the company’s service center. They can solve the issue by taking a certain amount. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone problem. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends or relatives facing the same issue.