Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Oppo users have reported battery problems recently. You start to worry when you observe that your phone functioning abnormally and the battery drained faster than usual. Battery issues are generally software-related problems. You can solve it without help from experts. So, here are some methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Draining Issues.
User Review( vote)
Nobody wants to charge their smartphones repeatedly, notably when you bought a phone with high-capacity battery power. The situation is pretty annoying when you have purchased a smartphone, and the battery drains in just a few minutes. However, battery drain mostly depends on your habit of using the phone. It depends on the time you utilize your phone with other activities. It sometimes becomes challenging to figure out the reason for your phone battery draining faster than usual.
You must check the apps that are a prominent reason for battery drain. There are many applications with high graphics that consume more battery power. Some battery-consuming apps include YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Google Maps, and live video streaming apps. If you want to save battery power for a long, avoid playing high-graphic games like PubG. Using these kinds of applications can eat more battery that gives you trouble later. You will feel upset about not using the phone for a long duration still battery draining like hell.
Social media apps like Instagram and WhatsApp also consume more battery power. These apps send regular notifications that wake up the screen. The apps that overheat the smartphone are the culprit for battery draining issues. Some apps work in the background, utilize too much data, access your location, send notifications, and more. Your daily activities like checking the phone, sending messages to friends, and making video calls also drain the battery.
We all are attached to our smartphones, and we waste most of the time scrolling through social media apps. You must have noticed the amount of battery draining daily. Oppo users have reported battery problems recently. You start to worry when you observe that your phone functioning abnormally and the battery drained faster than usual. Battery issues are generally software-related problems. You can solve it without help from experts. So, here are some methods to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Draining Issues.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
Safe Mode is the best method to solve battery problems. It assists Android users to notice the phone when all other third-party apps are disabled. It is present in all devices including, windows. The feature is efficient to let you know if apps are the culprit. You can uninstall the apps later that you have recently downloaded.
- Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
- Press and hold Power off, which appears on the screen.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for two days.
- If the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Oppo A5 (2021) battery drain after update
Battery draining fast after an update is common in the Android operating system. The users have complained that they have noticed a faster battery drain after updating the software version. In this case, you can downgrade the software version. Downgrading the software version is a bit tricky so, follow the steps carefully. We suggest you try the new update available for all Android users that offers bug fixes and the latest features.
Update software version:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If you find a new update then install it.
- You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Battery Drain Overnight
As we have already told, battery consuming app tends to drain out more battery power. So, the question is how to find the app consuming more battery? Well, Android has all the solutions with it. There is a built-in setting to know the battery consumption applications in the smartphone. Caches are unwanted files stored in the smartphone that needs to be cleaned regularly. The caches consume memory space as well as contain malicious data. So, you must wipe the cache partition in recovery mode.
Battery consumption apps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
- Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove them permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
- To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
- Tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
- Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Android system battery drain
If you want to save the battery, then turn on battery saver mode. It will turn off some features such as GPS, Bluetooth, and more to help slow battery consumption. You can also turn off the auto-brightness feature that consumes the battery. It adapts the screen brightness according to the surrounding light. Turn it off only if you are not too lazy to drag the notification and change the brightness setting.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
- Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
- Visit the settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Oppo A5 (2021) battery drain fix
In the last method, you have to factory reset the device. It will help you to remove all the malicious files and folders of the device. It will give a new life to your phone. The option will change settings to its network default settings. Must try factory reset after data back up before taking the device to the service center.
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset via Settings:
- Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
- Click on the ‘General’ tab.
- Tap Restart & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Verify your passcode if asked.
- Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Draining Issue. Battery draining doesn’t mean that the battery is permanently damaged. It occurs due to a temporary software glitch. If you still experience battery draining issues, then visit the smartphone service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives facing the same glitch.