Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
The reason for the battery charging issue is unlimited and so are the problems. Hence it is difficult to solve the problem with a single click. Here we have gathered few methods to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( votes)
You can get into a situation where your phone won’t charge accurately. The problem is more annoying if the device won’t charge at all. It is sometimes difficult to solve the charging issue as it can occur due to hardware damage. Android is the best budget operating system, ideal for your first phone experience. The tech market has a vast collection of smartphones, which features phones with large displays, higher battery capacity, high-performance software, and many more.
With so many improved technologies, smartphone glitch is common. The phones with higher capacity and long-lasting batteries are on-demand these days. The battery power is essential to enjoy every bit of a smartphone. Obviously, without charging, you cannot use the smartphone. Many smartphone users get panic and reach the service center soon after noticing the issue. Seeking help from experts must be the last alternative as the solution might get easier.
You can check the reason carefully that’s not allowing the device to charge. Learning about the reason is the foremost thing to solve the battery issue. The phone not charging does not indicate that your battery is lifeless or that the charger’s ripped off. However, there are lesser chances for issues with battery damage. There are few probabilities of nothing related to your hardware. The software might require little tweaking and alterations. Some Android users have complained about the wired behavior of battery charging.
They claimed that the battery percentage on the screen shows 100% charge in a few minutes and discharges in seconds. The reason for such a problem is a software bug. Your smartphone is not getting completely charged and refuses to take charge after displaying full power. The reason for the battery charging issue is unlimited and so are the problems. Hence it is difficult to solve the problem with a single click. Here we have gathered few methods to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Smartphone charging port lose
Oppo A5 is an entry-level smartphone with lots of decent features. Oppo phone is famous for its decent camera quality. Oppo designs quality phones that attract the young-gen buyers. The features available at such affordable prices are hard to find in other brands. However, it also faces some major software glitches in the software version. At first, you have to clean the charging port. Make sure you don’t damage the internal wires that are tiny and delicate.
- Turn off your device.
- Use a torch to check the dirt inside the charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris.
Oppo A5 (2021) charging problem
Update the smartphone is essential for your device to run smoothly. Updating improves the performance of the device software. It comes with software bug fixes and attractive features. However, the recent update has annoyed the users. They have complained that the smartphone is behaving abnormally and the battery not charging at all. In this case, downgrade the software version.
- Go to the Settings of the device.
- Tap on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced option.~
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then download them.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Oppo A5 (2021) not charging or turning on
After checking the USB cable and charging adapter, follow these steps. Connect the device with a PC or laptop using a USB cable to check if it’s charging. You can also use another power socket to connect charge the phone. It is possible that the wall socket is not working and charging has good condition. They out these steps to test if the phone is charging or not.
- Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the able provided.
- After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
- Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Fix Phone won’t charge
These caches of files are trash, which you can delete safely to free up storage space. Implementing a wipe cache partition eliminates any temporary files that may be generating a problem with the phone. All factory default files and settings are not influenced by wiping the cache partition. You don’t have to worry about data backup. Clearing cache after a successful system update is an ideal solution.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via a USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
A third-party app can assist you to check if the device is getting charged or not. Probably, it won’t help you to solve the charging problem of the smartphone. However, you will get an app that shows how much power your phone is consuming.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application.
- If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- If the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
The Smartphone Vibrates but won’t turn on
Safe mode enables you to check if a third-party app is causing the issue. You have to monitor the phone in safe mode. Charge the device in safe mode. If the device is charging accurately, then uninstall the app you have downloaded recently. Some apps in the play store are malicious and cause severe phone problems.
- Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key which you are already holding.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Oppo A5 (2021) Battery replacement
In the last method, you have to factory reset the data. It will remove malicious files from the smartphone. Your settings of the smartphone will change to factory default. The problem can also arise after you change some essential settings of the phone. So, you must try factory reset before reaching the service center.
Factory Reset in Recovery Mode:
- Remember to backup all data on the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- To confirm tap on Yes.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset Via Settings:
- Select the setting menu on the phone.
- Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
- Now check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
- Click on Reset Factory Settings.
- Click Reset Phone.
So, these were the methods to fix Oppo A5 (2021) Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. If you think that the problem is hardware-related, then take the device to the company’s service center. However, these methods are known for effectively solving the issues of the smartphone battery. Oppo has released the new A5 last year that has a decent price tag. Hence, the popularity has increased over time. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives.