Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
You have to read the complete fix guide and follow all the steps. Software glitches are temporary, which you can solve conveniently at home. Here is the guide to solve Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. Remember, these methods won’t solve hardware-related issues with your phone.
User Review( votes)
Internet is a must for operating a smartphone. It is difficult for us to live without a smartphone. You will get many high-end smartphones with massive screens, high battery performance, and are feature-packed. Although, the devices are useless if it doesn’t have an internet connection. Mobile or cellular data is the most convenient method of using the internet in the smartphone. Internet is essential for the smooth performance of the smartphone. The device will not update to the latest OTA software version without a stable internet connection.
Mobile networks are performing far better compared to the previous years. So, it can be frustrating for every smartphone user if the internet stops working. Other ways also allow internet access like Wi-Fi or tethering, but mobile data work without extra stress. Wi-Fi installation requires a hefty amount, and you cannot carry the device everywhere with you. Wi-Fi router also needs electricity to operate. Hence, you cannot use the internet when there is a power-cut in your town. Mobile data has many benefits, but sometimes it disheartens you.
No internet connection error is the most common issue faced while mobile data stops working. The reason can be a software glitch, impaired hardware, or outdated system software that affects the device network. No internet connection doesn’t need to be a problem every time. Sometimes, slow internet, web browser, malicious data, or something else becomes the issue. Everyone wishes to carry a glitch-free device when you invested a hefty amount in purchasing a device like OnePlus Nord 2.
Fortunately, we have gathered quick methods to solve mobile data problems. Identifying the reason behind software issues is difficult, but nothing is impossible. You have to read the complete fix guide and follow all the steps. Software glitches are temporary, which you can solve conveniently at home. Here is the guide to solve Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. Remember, these methods won’t solve hardware-related issues with your phone.
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Mobile Data Are Not Working
Internet issues can also occur in some of the web browsers only. So, make sure that your web browser doesn’t have any problem. Try accessing the internet in other browsers. You can also try rebooting the device that works like magic in most issues. You have to turn on/ off the airplane mode. It will remove any glitches from the mobile network connection. After that, remove the google account link if you notice glitches in the internet browser.
Airplane mode on/off:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into the Network & Internet.
- Look for Airplane mode. There will be a toggle next to it. Tap on it to turn it on or off.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Google Maps app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device. Now, visit Google Play Store again.
- Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Data Roaming Not Working
An accurate internet configuration settings are essential to experience smooth surfing. You might have changed the APN settings of the device. It will prevent internet access on your device. Reset network settings will solve your smartphone issue related to the network connection. It is also known for solving errors in other network-related features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. You have to follow both these methods in this step.
Reset APN settings:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Network & internet.
- Select Mobile network.
- Expand Advanced.
- Hit Access Point Names.
- Tap on the 3-dot menu button.
- Select Reset to defaults.
Reset Network Setting:
- Go to the Settings option on the smartphone.
- Select the Backup and reset.
- Now, click on the Network settings reset option.
- Then, tap on the Reset Settings button.
- At last, hold the Power button to restart your smartphone.
Internet Not Working
Every smartphone has a unique network mode for every SIM. Select the accurate network mode: 2G/3G/4G Auto for smooth internet access. Auto Mode adjusts the settings automatically if you are don’t know much about in-built settings. In some cases, the internet turns off while connected to mobile data after a few minutes of usage. It can happen when you have set a data limit. The internet will turn off automatically when it reaches the set limit. You need to adjust the mobile data limit here.
- Go to the Settings option
- Now, click on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Select the desired mode among the 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Lastly, you will see the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Mobile Data Limit:
- Go to the Settings section of the smartphone.
- Choose Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Now, drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Moreover, you can customize the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
No Mobile Data
Some users complain that they can’t use the internet via mobile data in roaming. You don’t have to worry as your phone has built-in features for all your problems. You have to toggle the data roaming option in the settings. It is time to update the device software. Updating will help you fix any issues related to the phone software. Most users ignore the OTA update that we never recommend.
- At first, go to the Settings app.
- Now, click on the More item in the Wireless & Networks section.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- At last, allow the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Click on System.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Now, select the system updates.
- Next, tap on Check for an update.
- After that, see if updates are ready, then download it.
- At last, download the update with a proper internet connection and memory.
No Network Signal Issue
Now, it’s time to enter the hidden side of your smartphone. Safe mode helps you know if applications are the culprit. Third-party apps can become a hurdle in your tasks. Operate the device in safe mode, and monitor if it works accurately. After that, perform wipe cache partition and factory reset in recovery mode.
- At first, click and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down simultaneous with Power keys.
- Next, release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press and hold the Power key once again along with the Volume Down key, that you are now carrying.
- Now, the phone will work in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Then, You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- At last, You will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- At first, turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then touch and hold the Power key.
- Then free the Power key when the device logo resembles on the screen.
- Now, release all the keys when the Android logo resembles on display.
- After that, press the Volume down button a few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then hold the Power key to select.
- Now, hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and touch the Power key to select.
- Next, the ‘Reboot system now’ that is highlighted tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Lastly, press the Power key to restart the device.
- Always keep a backup of all data on your phone.
- Following, switch off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Now, touch and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons
- After releasing it, press the Power button.
- Now, don’t neglect that you are holding the Volume down button.
- So, press the Volume down button for few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Lastly, press the power button for the factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Mobile Data Not Working Issue. Sometimes, you accidentally drop your phone on the ground, or the device undergoes some hardware problem. In this case, you have to take the device to the customer support center. Many configurations can impact the performance of your phone’s in-built features. When you experience a problem with your internet connection, try out these methods. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you fix the OnePlus issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem.