Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Some users prefer third-party keyboard apps to enjoy exciting themes and emojis. These features make the conversations more appealing. However, these apps can affect the Gboard if you switch again. If the device has a severe software issue, then the company will send an update soon to get it fixed. Some of you can’t wait to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Keyboard Issues With Settings. So, here are few methods to help you.
User Review( votes)
The keyboard plays an essential role in using any device, maybe a smartphone, laptop, or computer. From typing e-mails to playing games, you need a keyboard. You cannot search your queries on Google or make a note on your phone without utilizing a keyboard. No one has thought about the benefits of the keyboard in an Android phone unless it starts creating hurdles during your tasks. It is easier to repair the keyboard on a laptop or computer as there are separate buttons. Although, it becomes tricky for Android users to fix the on-screen keyboard.
The Android keyboard problems usually occur when the software crashes. The keypad starts misbehaving in between your activities or few features abandoned from the built-in keyboard. You might notice a decline in the speed of regular typing in some or all applications. You might get a minor issue with the keyboard first that complicates rapidly. You can notice an error on the screen that suggests the keypad is not responding. Fortunately, changing few settings in the Android phone can help.
Everyone loves to undergo a glitch-free Android experience. The keyboard problem can happen due to various reasons. Your device might have run low on memory storage, keyboard cache over downloaded, a malware keyboard update, and keyboard app crash. Google keyboard is the default keyboard of almost every Android phone. If you are utilizing the Google app for a while, it might have troubled you sometimes. Gboard isn’t responding error pops up if the device undergoes severe software issues.
Some users have complained that the keyboard not showing in some apps or typing is slower than usual. You must know that third-party apps can also damage the built-in apps of the smartphone. Some users prefer third-party keyboard apps to enjoy exciting themes and emojis. These features make the conversations more appealing. However, these apps can affect the Gboard if you switch again. If the device has a severe software issue, then the company will send an update soon to get it fixed. Some of you can’t wait to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Keyboard Issues With Settings. So, here are few methods to help you.
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Keyboard Issues With Settings
OnePlus Nord 2 keyboard issues
There are many exciting apps for the Android smartphone like SwiftKey, Fleksy, Google Keyboard, and many more. All these apps release a beta program to inquire about the new features before it comes out for official use. You can take part in the schedule and handle the keyboard that is not working accurately. You can download the app after executing the method. You can also force stop the google keyboard to remove any glitches from the application.
App Beta Program:
- Open the Play Store on your phone
- Search for the keyboard app.
- Open the app description. At the bottom page, tap on leave the beta program.
- Uninstall the app and download the latest version from Play Store.
- On your smartphone, go to the Setting list.
- Now go down to the Apps section.
- Click on Application Manager
- Go to the “All” tab.
- Then click on the app Google Keyboard.
- Click on Force Stop to stop the keyboard.
WhatsApp keyboard not appearing Android
Whatsapp is a well-known messaging app that allows staying connected with friends and family for free. Some users have reported that the keyboard won’t pop up despite tapping again and again on the typing section. You can restart the app or even smartphone to solve the Whatsapp issue. Make sure the person you are trying to message has not blocked you. Some problems even occur when your final verification process isn’t completed. You have to force stop and update the app to smoothly run the app.
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Whatsapp app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Steps to Update the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the WhatsApp application and download it.
Gboard not showing up android
In this step, you have to turn on the safe mode option. It is beneficial in all for your devices to prevent all malicious app and features. Safe mode is available on Windows, iOS, and Android devices. Observe the app in safe mode and verify if the keyboard is running accurately in the safe mode. Follow these steps carefully to enable the safe mode. You can try another keyboard language if a specific language doesn’t work.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- On the screen, press and hold Power off.
- Tap Ok to reboot into Safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that you have downloaded recently.
- Navigate to the Home screen >Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
- Tap on an app, then tap Uninstall.
- Tap Ok to continue.
- Restart the phone to disable safe mode.
Keyboard Language change:
- Open the settings of your smartphone.
- Select Global Management > Language and seizure.
- Now, select the default keyboard on the keyboard.
- Change to your preferred keyboard.
Google keyboard not showing
Play Store has a third-party app to remove the app cache. Smart Phone Cleaner is recommended to rid of all the stored cache. The application can also increase your smartphone performance by managing the software. The settings also have an option to clear the cache of the Google keyboard app. Wipe cache partition can clear the entire cache of the smartphone data. Follow these steps carefully.
Google Keyboard App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the keyboard app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the phone volume up button along with Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select Wipe cache partition using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Gboard not working Android
It’s time to update the device software. It will remove all the malicious data stored in the phone memory. The device turns steady and offers enhanced performance. The users are advised to install software updates when it is available for your smartphone model. Although, some users have reported that keyboard issues started after the software update. In this case, you can degrade the software version.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Tap on System updates.
- Tap Check for update.
- If an update is available, then tap OK.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Gboard glide not working
In the last step, you have to factory reset the device data. You might don’t want to reset the data, but it is essential to solving software problems. You can also try gesture typing if the keyboard is partially accessible. Factory reset will remove all the data and files from the device memory.
Enable Gesture Typing:
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on System> Languages & input.
- Now, select Virtual keyboard.
- Tap on Gboard>Glide typing.
- Enable or disable Glide typing.
- Back up data on the phone memory.
- Navigate to the Home screen, swipe, and tap Settings.
- Tap System > Reset options > Erase all data (factory reset) > ERASE ALL DATA.
- Tap Confirm.
- It might ask you to enter your PIN or Passcode.
- Tap the arrow figure on the right.
- Tap Erase all data.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Keyboard Issues With Settings. Sometimes, simply rebooting the smartphone doesn’t solve your problem, but you can try your luck. These methods will surely solve your keyboard problems, and you can type messages and make notes again. If you still face the keyboard issue, then contact the smartphone service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix your phone keyboard problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same issue. You can also use these methods to fix errors with another smartphone, but the steps might differ.