Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus Nord 2 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Some users have reported that GPS navigation is working slow while others find it challenging to find locations easily. The issues with GPS navigation features are many, and so are the troubleshooting methods. Here is the guide to fix the OnePlus Nord 2 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
User Review( votes)
GPS (Global Positioning System) has transformed the lifestyle of the world. Now, you can effortlessly determine your exact location wherever you are on the Earth. GPS navigation has made a vast impact on the marketing and traveling sector. You can book a cab without telling anyone your location, share your real-time location via smartphone. Every smartphone manufactured these days comes built with a GPS receiver built-in, which helps to transmit your locality details. From hunting for a strange place to tracking running distance, GPS makes it effortless.
With GPS navigation, you will never land in an awkward situation where you keep hunting for unknown places asking strangers. Unfortunately, you may undergo problems with any of the smartphone features. Every smartphone technologies disappoint. We can say that Android users are the primary sufferer of software glitches. They often face circumstances where the GPS stops working on the smartphone. Instant directions can help you a lot and helps you enjoy your holidays without wasting your time.
Android phones have made GPS even better, and they have increased reliability on this technology. A glitched GPS can block you from utilizing the smartphone. You need to solve the GPS issue immediately. It becomes challenging for you to recognize the reason for such an issue. Maybe, rebooting the device can help, but not every time. No one likes to use a phone with an essential feature not working accurately in urgent situations. You have to stay calm while handling smartphone issues.
Some users perform some unwanted methods that make the situation even worse. You must research the methods online that are safe and trusted that you execute to solve the GPS problems. Some users have reported that GPS navigation is working slow while others find it challenging to find locations easily. The issues with GPS navigation features are many, and so are the troubleshooting methods. Here is the guide to fix the OnePlus Nord 2 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix OnePlus GPS Accuracy
Android GPS location utilizes WiFi, Bluetooth, and local network by default to find the exact location. It can show you any shop details and shortcut at your convenience. It also assists the users to locate their phone if lost. You have to turn to High Accuracy location mode in your Android smartphone that utilizes GPS satellites.
It will enhance the performance of wireless connectivities like wifi, Bluetooth, and cell towers to improve your accuracy. If you think your built-in GPS has some issues, then you can download it to a third-party app. It will help you find the reason for the GPS issue. Follow these steps carefully.
High accuracy Mode:
- Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Now, tap on the Location option.
- Turn on the location services.
- Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
- Your phone must have working Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Open Google Maps in the background.
- Now, open the GPS Status tool.
- Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Status & Toolbox:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
- Now click on the Install button and set it for the complete installation.
- From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
- Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
- Choose Reset options.
Fix OnePlus GPS Calibration
Google play store has many benificial applications for different categories like GPS. Calibration can improve the search results on GPS navigation. However, there are no such features to calibrate the GPS in your phone. You have to download a third-party app from the play store to calibrate the Navigation feature. The device needs to have an updated software version to run the features smoothly. Install the software update to get bug fixes on your device. Follow these steps.
GPS Essentials app:
- After installing, open GPS Essentials.
- Tap on the Compass option.
- Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
- Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
- Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
Fix OnePlus Google Maps Not Working
Just like updating the software, app updates are also essential. Google sends an update for every app to include new features and remove glitches. Skipping the updates makes the app buggy, and it keeps lagging the device. These apps get corrupted, and you have to uninstall them anyhow. You can update the Google Maps app using the following steps. If this didn’t work for you, then your Google account has some issues. YOu can remove your account for some time, then add it back to remove the glitches.
Update GPS app:
- Navigate to the Play Store.
- Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
- Select My Apps and Games.
- Search for Google Maps.
- Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
- A stable internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Google Maps app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device. Now, visit Google Play Store again.
- Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Fix OnePlus GPS Not Working
Some third-party apps can also cause problems in the GPS application. Safe mode can help you know if apps are the culprit. Safe mode turns off all the third-party apps and problem-causing features of your smartphone. Observe the device in safe mode for some time. If the device works accurately, then uninstall the app that you thigh might cause the issue. You can also make sure if you haven’t turned on battery saver mode. It disables all power-consuming features like GPS.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- On the screen, press and hold Power off.
- Tap Ok to reboot into Safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that you have downloaded recently.
- Navigate to the Home screen >Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
- Tap on an app, then tap Uninstall.
- Tap Ok to continue.
- Restart the phone to disable safe mode.
Battery Saver Mode:
- Navigate to the System Settings.
- Now, visit the Apps section.
- Select the Gear Icon> Special Access.
- On the Battery Optimization, toggle Off the switch.
Fix OnePlus GPS Signal Lost
Now, it’s time to clear the device’s memory. Cache are data stored in the phone memory without your consent. These data are slow killer that corrupts the files of your phone. You have to clear the cache of the device in this step. If non of the methods work, then you have no options left other than factory reset. Before rushing to the service center, back up the data and factory reset the device.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the phone volume up button along with Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select Wipe cache partition using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Factory Reset via Recovery Mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. GPS works in a smartphone through an in-built navigation sensor. The GPS sensor probably is damaged due to the device falling on a hard surface. If you still face the issue after executing these steps, then it’s time to visit the service center. They will fix the hardware-related problems with some cost. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the GPS issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem. You can try these methods on other smartphones, but the steps might differ due to the software version.