Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
The company has recently released OnePlus Nord 2, which equips a high-capacity battery. Although, we conclude that the battery is not enough to handle all those high-end features. It fails to comply with the user’s expectations. Some users have reported that the device has severe battery draining issues. Here, we will Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Draining Issue.
User Review( votes)
Are you frustrated about your phone battery life? We can help you deal with the situation. It’s genuinely irritating when your new phone battery fails to offer the expected experience. Most battery drain problems occur due to apps with adware and malware. Some play store app makes your phone corrupted and affects the overall performance. Your daily activities also affect the battery life of the device. The apps keep updating or running in the background. Some apps even keep the screen waking up.
The big high-definition screen requires lots of batteries to give you non-stop entertainment. However, you can extract extra battery life for your phone by performing some activities. Saving the battery of a smartphone is a tricky task, but not impossible. We spend maximum time with our smartphones doing different activities like scrolling through social media apps, taking photos and videos. All these require display usage, internet usage, and power, which further consumes more battery juice.
The only way to consume battery power is by not using the device, which becomes impossible in today’s world. We all need to stay connected with our loved ones and attain worldwide news through social links. If you want to save your phone battery, then stop the apps from sending unnecessary notifications. You can adjust the screen brightness to low when not in use, keep your phone up to date, and avoid earphones while charging the device. Keyboard vibration while typing and downloading too many apps on the phone can also affect the battery performance.
The brand of the smartphone doesn’t matter while talking about the phone battery. OnePlus is a well-known brand that manufactures high-end smartphones. The company has recently released OnePlus Nord 2, which equips a high-capacity battery. Although, we conclude that the battery is not enough to handle all those high-end features. It fails to comply with the user’s expectations. Some users have reported that the device has severe battery draining issues. Here, we will Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Draining Issue.
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Draining Issue
Battery draining fast
As said earlier, the Android system battery drain is caused by the play store apps. Android phones are equipped with a universal charging interface. You must avoid using other brands or local chargers. Preferring a false charger hinders battery performance and wrenches the capacity to sustain charging. Safe mode can help you to know if apps are affecting the overall performance of the smartphone. Uninstall some apps not used often if the device runs accurately in safe mode.
- Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
- Press and hold power off, which appears on the screen.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Check the device on safe mode for few hours.
- If the device works in safe mode, delete the app that you think is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain after update
Updating is essential to operate the smartphone smoothly. You must update the device to prevent the battery draining problem. Some users notice that battery draining fast after the update. In this case, you can downgrade the software update. Updating requires a working internet connection. You can check the data consumption before initiating the downloading.
Update software version:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If you find a new update, then install it.
- You require a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume down and power buttons to enable the Android bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the Open command window here option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
You might face difficulty in finding the apps that are the culprit for battery draining. Your phone has a built-in feature to know the battery consumption apps. The cache can affect the battery draining power of the phone. These files are downloaded on the phone without your permission. So, you must delete the cache from the device files.
Battery consumption apps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon, and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
- Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove them permanently from your device. You can also force stop those apps, which will help it to start from new.
- To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
- Tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
- Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up with Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select Wipe cache partition using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
If you want to conserve the battery of the phone, then these steps can help. Battery saver mode turns on automatically when the battery level goes down. You can turn on the battery saver option from the phone setting to save some battery. Auto brightness option changes the display brightness according to the surrounding light, but it is an extreme battery eater. You can adjust the brightness yourself by dragging down the notification bar.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap Battery saver.
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade. Now, tap Turn Off Battery Saver.
- Navigate to the home screen of the device.
- Visit the settings of the smartphone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by sliding the slider.
Sometimes, the device has hardware issues that result in battery problems. All batteries have an estimated lifetime. If the problem of phone battery draining fast begins after 2-3 years of phone, you have to replace the battery. You can check the phone battery status by these steps. In the last method, the users have to factory reset the smartphone. It will remove all the data and malicious files from the device.
Check Battery Status:
- Visit Settings of the smartphone.
- Tap on About phone > Battery Status.
- If the state determines poor or a report other than charging, you have to replace the battery immediately. Only purchase an original branded battery.
Factory Reset via recovery mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember to hold the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset via Settings:
- Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
- Click on the General tab.
- Tap Restart & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Verify your passcode if asked.
- Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Draining Issue. OnePlus has a vast number of customers. Hence, it is essential to solving the phone issues. The company has not yet released a solution, but you can use these before an update. These methods will solve the phone battery draining problem. If your battery dies 100 percent to 15 percent in less than 15 minutes, you can contact the service center as the device may have a hardware glitch. I hope you liked this article, and it helped to fix the battery draining issues of your smartphone. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem with the OnePlus device.