Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Despite numerous ideal features, the device has not satisfied the users up to the mark when battery charging comes to mind. Many users have faced severe battery charging problems with the smartphone. Some users have also remarked that the device is charging slower. We are here with few solutions that fix the OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( votes)
Are you tired of charging the phone again and again? Well, that is a common problem faced by every Android user. The battery issue is not dependent on the smartphone version or operating system you are using. It is normal if faced the problem after 5-6 years of phone usage. Although, the issue gets worse if it occurred with your brand new phone model. The situation becomes troubling when you plug your device on charging, but it doesn’t take charge. You keep on thinking about the trouble, but it gets difficult to figure out.
The phone might not take charge at all, or the device charge slower than usual. When the issue occurs with Android smartphones, it could be for several distinct reasons. The smartphone might have an external problem like a faulty power socket or impaired charging cord. It can have an internal problem like a software glitch. You must not conclude that the battery died or was damaged if it won’t charge or charge slowly. It might have some other issues that you can solve without visiting the service center.
Battery capacity is the first feature that we all check before purchasing a smartphone or smartwatch. Without good battery performance, the performance of a high-end smartphone is nearly useless. It will never allow you to perform continuous activities like watching a 2.5 hours duration movie or playing high-end games. Here we will discuss a phone, which is new to the smartphone world. OnePlus Nord 2 features have attracted many customers. The high-end camera and display are the center of attraction.
We can’t deny that OnePlus phones are famous for their in-built features and processer performance. The device contains a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery, capable of fast charging 65W. It claims to get fully charged in less than 30 min. Despite numerous ideal features, the device has not satisfied the users up to the mark when battery charging comes to mind. Many users have faced severe battery charging problems with the smartphone. Some users have also remarked that the device is charging slower. We are here with few solutions that fix the OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Smartphone charging port lose
The phone can have some fault since you purchased the device from the shop. Your daily activity can also affect the battery of the device. Software errors can result in battery charging issues. Overcharging the phone can also cause software problems. Never use your phone while charging or plugin earphones. Additionally, you can clean the charging port gently to remove dirt. Make sure you don’t damage the internal hardware of the phone.
- Turn off your device.
- Use a torch to check the dirt inside the charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris.
Update your smartphone to get rid of all software glitches. Updates make your phone work smoothly. It also enhances the performance of your smartphone. Most of you skip the software update to prevent data consumption. Although, they take a step towards phone damage. If you don’t like the latest update, then downgrade the device software. Downgrading might get tricky for some users as it requires a PC.
- Go to the Settings of the device.
- Tap on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced option.~
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then download them.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume down and power buttons to enable the Android bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the Open command window here option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Phone not charging or turning on
Before solving the charging problem. Must check if the phone has charge problems. The following steps will help you check if the phone is receiving power. You will require a PC or laptop to connect the USB port. Many other ways solve the charging problem. So, don’t worry if this doesn’t work for your device
- Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Connect your Android device to your PC USB port with the able provided.
- After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
- Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Now, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Phone Won’t Charge
The cache is undesired files collected in the smartphone memory. These data are malicious for the smartphone as well. You have to remove these cache in the recovery mode. Your Android phone has some unknown settings that are new to some of the users. The cache will influence the smartphone performance and turn off the screen display. The screen turns back and won’t turn on even after plugging in the charger.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. Connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable if you can’t enter the recovery mode. You can connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select Wipe cache partition using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as usual.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
Android Play store can help you sometimes. Some apps solve the device software issues. The Ampere application assists you to know if your smartphone is getting charged or not. You can download the app from the play store. The app doesn’t solve your problem, but you can check the power your device is receiving. It notifies you if your wall socket is working perfectly.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application.
- If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- If the screen turns in an orange minus number, the smartphone is not getting power.
Smartphone Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
In some cases, the smartphone won’t turn on or charge at all. The third-party app is the cause. The apps contain malware that damages the software. There are apps to maintain the battery power that effects battery problems. You can manage the phone in safe mode that provisionally prevents the third-party apps from operating on your phone. You can uninstall the app if the phone works in safe mode.
- Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
In the last method, you have to factory reset the smartphone. It will remove all the data, folders, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and other information from the phone. Your smartphone will change into a brand new phone. So, don’t forget to back up the data to restore it on the phone.
- Remember to backup all data on the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- To confirm, tap on Yes.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the solutions to Fix OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. Every smartphone has some problems that have equal solutions. However, it becomes challenging for some users to recognize the reason for the issue, and it becomes challenging to fix the problem. Most of the Android issues are software-related. You can use these methods to fix those problems.
If you have damaged the motherboard or dipped the phone in water, then get ready to pay a hefty amount to the service center to get it fixed. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem with the OnePlus device.