Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
First of all, you need to get off some useless apps on the smartphone. It will also help you get some memory space in the device. Solving battery problems becomes tricky for some users when they cannot identify the reason. Although, you don’t have to worry as we have got the solution to Fix the OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Draining Issue.
User Review( votes)
As we all know, smartphone activities rely on battery power. We play games, listen to music, watch high-definition videos, browse the internet are more on our smartphones. We all enjoy these activities on the smartphone, but battery power has always depressed us. The device always runs out of life when you need it urgently. A smartphone without battery power is the worse thing ever when getting bored. Some people still carry their small cellular phones for urgent calls, indicating the failure of technology to some extent.
Smartphones are getting more efficient with batteries capacity, but battery energy still makes us depressed. It is tough to know the reason for smartphone battery draining faster. However, it’s never late to troubleshoot the issue. Smartphones are getting developed day by day with the latest updates. The companies are adding new features for a better and extreme Android experience. But this technology can also drain your battery life, rendering you frustrated.
All smartphone activities utilize a display, processor, and internet connection, which eat lots of battery power. Turning high display brightness, regular notifications, internet connection, background application, and hardware problem often results in battery draining problems. The difficulties are fine unless you experience them in a brand new device. Android users experience battery draining problems more compared to iOS users. You must check that your phone isn’t getting hot while usage. It might become problematic for you.
Google play store has many applications that allow you to get entertained. However, some apps can cause unnecessary battery drain without your knowledge. First of all, you need to get off some useless apps on the smartphone. It will also help you get some memory space in the device. Solving battery problems becomes tricky for some users when they cannot identify the reason. Although, you don’t have to worry as we have got the solution to Fix the OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Draining Issue.
Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Draining Issue
Battery draining fast
The foremost cause of the Android system battery drain problem is applications. Safe mode can help you know if apps are eating your phone juice. Some apps run in the background and consume unnecessary power. It also makes your phone warm, which results in other issues. You have to monitor your smartphone in safe mode to know if third-party apps are causing frequent battery draining.
- Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
- Press and hold power off, which appears on the screen.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Check the device on safe mode for a few hours.
- If the device works in safe mode, delete the app that you think is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain after update
Updating the smartphone software is essential for the smooth performance of the device. You can enjoy a bug-free experience with Android with every update. Updates and delivered with new enhancements for the stability and improvement of features. However, some users also noticed the battery draining fast after update issues. You must check if new updates are available, but downgrade the OS if updates become the cause.
Update software version:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If you find a new update, then install it.
- You require a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tapping on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume down and power buttons to enable the Android bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the Open command window here option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
This method is for those users who can’t find the apps consuming more power. Your phone has a solution, which can find the power-consuming apps. You can uninstall those apps if you don’t find them useful anymore. Some apps capture unnecessary space and keep draining the battery by sending notifications. Some apps also wake up the display that keeps it glowing for some time. You have to find the app and uninstall it permanently. The cache is another reason for battery drain issues. Similar to applications, some caches remain unnecessary in the device. They are no more useful for the device and create hurdles in between your tasks.
Battery consumption apps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon, and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
- Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove them permanently from your device. You can also force stop those apps, which will help it to start from new.
- To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
- Tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
- Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up with Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select Wipe cache partition using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
Battery saver mode automatically turns on when your device doesn’t have sufficient charge. It turns off some power-consuming features of the device to serve longer. You can turn on the battery saver mode if you want a longer-lasting battery seriously. You can also turn off the auto-brightness mode that changes the screen light automatically according to the surrounding brightness.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap Battery saver.
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade. Now, tap Turn Off Battery Saver.
- Navigate to the home screen of the device.
- Visit the settings of the smartphone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by sliding the slider.
Check Battery Status/ Factory Reset
In the last step, you have to check the battery status of your smartphone. Your phone has a feature to inform you of the battery condition. If the battery condition is not good, you might have to replace the battery. If you are ready to take the device to the service center person, factory reset the device. Keep backup of the data as you will lose it permanently.
Check Battery Status:
- Visit Settings of the smartphone.
- Tap on About phone > Battery Status.
- If the state determines poor or a report other than charging, you have to replace the battery immediately. Only purchase an original branded battery.
Factory Reset via recovery mode:
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember to hold the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset via Settings:
- Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
- Click on the General tab.
- Tap Restart & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Verify your passcode if asked.
- Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix the OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Draining Issue. You stay calm while solving smartphone problems. The issue might be hardware-related due to battery wear out. Before concluding that it is a hardware problem, follow these methods carefully. Contact the smartphone service center if you still notice the issue with your phone. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you fix the device issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem.