Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
You can clean the lint and dirt in the port using a thin twig. Handle the process by gently removing dirt from the device port. You can also blow light air in the port to clear the obstacle. There are thin wires inside your smartphone so, don’t damage it further. If the issues are related to the software, here are steps to Fix the OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( votes)
We can tolerate almost every smartphone issue, but the charging problem is the ultimate headache. Many Android users experience battery charging problems, which they can’t ignore. The problem begins with slow battery charging and ends with the battery not charging. No one thinks about the phone battery. Most of us prefer leaving the device on charge once you plug the charging cable. The horror begins when you return and notice the phone has run out of life and died. Do you know, your daily habits also result in such glitches.
Most smartphone users connect calls or plug earphones when battery charging. Give proper time for charging the smartphone before using the device again. You can reboot the device if it’s not charging might solve the problem, but not always. You can conclude the battery is damaged if you notice a slight bulge at the center of the device. However, this was merely possible in the new-gen smartphones. Earlier, it was possible to take out the battery and switch on the device, which solved any issue. Now, it isn’t possible anymore. Many users think that battery issues are the end of smartphone life.
Solving the smartphone charging issue might be tricky but not impossible. Before you presume that something is inaccurate with your device, check if you have plugged the power outlet accurately. Try using other power sockets to charge your smartphone. The charger has two parts; a USB charger and an adapter. You have to plug the device into a PC or laptop to check the cable. If the USB cable is working, plug it into another adapter. If it works, then it’s time to purchase another adapter. If you think the charger is working, it’s time for some serious actions.
When you put the device on charging, again and again, the internal wires get damaged. If you know that the device has some internal damage, it is probably easier to fix the device problem. You can clean the lint and dirt in the port using a thin twig. Handle the process by gently removing dirt from the device port. You can also blow light air in the port to clear the obstacle. There are thin wires inside your smartphone so, don’t damage it further. If the issues are related to the software, here are steps to Fix the OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
If your device is out of charge and switched off, you have to reach the nearby service center. Updating the device will give you access to the latest features and new software. Generally, updates fix many issues experienced in the previous version. Your phone will keep working despite not being updated. However, you cannot enjoy the new features on your smartphone. The software bugs will affect the smartphone if not updated on time. Some users claimed that the device won’t work after an update. In this case, downgrade the software.
- Go to the Settings of the device.
- Tap on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced option.~
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- If updates are available, then download them.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume down and power buttons to enable the Android bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the Open command window here option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Smartphone not charging or turning on
Your smartphone requires some power to resume operating accurately. So, it turns off automatically when some power is left. The process gets executed to get some energy to handle activities the next time you switch it on. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to know if the battery is charging or not. It becomes troublesome when you cannot notice the battery percentage on the screen. Here are the steps to know if the device is charging accurately.
- Connect to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Connect your Android device to your PC USB port with the able provided.
- After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
- Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Now, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
OnePlus Phone won’t charge
Clearing cache assists you save space in the phone memory. It might be a temporary solution as they are replaced by other cache files while using apps. These cache files become corrupted to some extent that diminishes the performance of your smartphone. When this occurs, apps may range into battery problems. You can clean the phone cache in recovery mode.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. Connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable if you can’t enter the recovery mode. You can connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options. You have to select Wipe cache partition using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as usual.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
The play store has apps that can help you fix battery issues. Some apps solve the device software issues. The Ampere application helps you know if your smartphone is getting charged accurately or not. You have to download a third-party app from the play store. The app doesn’t solve your problem, but you can check the power your device is receiving. It informs you if your wall socket is working perfectly.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application.
- If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- If the screen turns in an orange minus number, the smartphone is not getting power.
OnePlus vibrates but won’t turn on
If your smartphone is undergoing severe issues due to a software glitch or malware, run the safe mode. If you think third-party apps are the culprit for app issues, you might need to use Safe Mode. It is similar to a diagnostic and troubleshooting mode that establishes the OS without a few apps and features. It disables the third-party apps temporarily to help you examine them without glitches.
- Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
- Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Here, you have to factory reset the smartphone. It will remove all the data, folders, photos, contacts, videos, apps, and other information from the device. So, never forget to back up your data before it’s gone permanently. Your smartphone will change into a brand new phone. You can restore the data after a factory reset.
- Remember to backup all data on the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight Delete all user data and reset all settings.
- To confirm, tap on Yes.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix the OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. The battery is the most delicate part of the device. You cannot operate your smartphone without a sufficient charge. Contact the smartphone service center if you still cannot find a suitable method to solve your issue. You cannot enjoy your favorite games and music without battery power. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the battery problem of your device. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends facing the same issue.