Easy Contents Jumps
Fix the OnePlus 8T Screen Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix the OnePlus 8T Screen Display Problem
Hardware problems are mostly related to the LCD panel of the device. It can occur due to a weak joint with the screen connector. Software issues can be solved using some methods. Here is the guide to Fix the OnePlus 8T Screen Display Problem.
User Review( votes)
Smartphones are not always cool to use. It often annoys the users especially, when it’s Android OS. We cannot say that display issues are experienced only by Android users. Many iOS users are claiming that the tablet or smartphone is working, but the screen is black. Even your expensive laptop display experience flickering issues. Every gadget has some problems during the lifespan of the device. It might be depressing for users, purchased expensive phone like OnePlus and experienced screen problems.
Remember those days when we carried small cell phones, which utilizes primary software and hardware technology. It sounds silly, but shaking the device often solved the screen issues those times. However, we are in an era where software and hardware are highly developed, and this technique won’t work. We indeed want to kick the phone after experiencing such annoying issues like the screen turning black or flickering.
Most smartphone users conclude that the display issue occurs due to hardware damage. However, such problems arise due to software glitches. You can experience a screen problem or abnormal performance when settings are not accurate and not related to hardware. Every Android smartphone is equipped with a brightness sensor. Your smartphone screen is on low brightness. So, the activities make the screen flicker. If the Android flickering issue arises after damage to the device, take the phone to a professional.
If you have purchased OnePlus 8T, then the big screen must have attracted you. The screen is the primary feature of a smartphone, and you cannot accomplish anything related to the smartphone when it doesn’t work. Hardware problems are mostly related to the LCD panel of the device. It can occur due to a weak joint with the screen connector. Software issues can be solved using some methods. Here is the guide to Fix the OnePlus 8T Screen Display Problem.
Fix OnePlus 8T Screen Display Problem
OnePlus 8T display problem
Almost every smartphone these days are equipped with auto-brightness mode. It automatically changes the brightness of the screen according to the surrounding light. It also consumes too much battery power. It is better to change the screen brightness yourself other than using Auto Brightness mode. Sometimes third-party app also creates issues with the screen. You might have downloaded an app, which takes over the screen control. You can observe the device in safe mode for few minutes, then uninstall the app that can cause such problems.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
3. Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
3. Hold the Power button icon.
4. Safe Mode will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
6. Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
7. Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
OnePlus 8T screen not turning on
There are some hidden settings on your smartphone, which you are not aware. You are not informed about these settings by the phone provider. If your phone screen flickers, then here is a solution. You can enter the developer’s option on the settings. You can profoundly customize the phone without performing any modifications. Running too many apps in the background can also cause a screen problem. You must remove all the apps running in the background before trying the developer option.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Click on the More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
4. The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
6. Click on the More Tab option.
7. Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
8. Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
9. Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
OnePlus 8T not switching on
Most of the users have reported that a specific section of the screen doesn’t respond. In this case, you can perform the TSP Dot method. It is capable to fix screen problems without making changes in the data. There are some secret codes, which resolve the Android smartphone issues. Every smartphone has a distinct TSP code, which is found easily via the internet. So, you have to follow these steps to fix your device display problems.
TSP Dot Mode:
1. Navigate to the phone dial and type *#1234# or *#6776# to enter the diagnostics tool menu.
2. Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
3. TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
OnePlus 8T black screen
Calibrating the screen can help smartphone users to modify the colors, brightness, and various elements of the phone’s display. It will enhance the performance of the display and offer precise intensity for the screen. You have to follow each step accurately to calibrate the smartphone screen.
1. Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
2. Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds in one section.
3. If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
4. The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
5. If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
6. Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service center.
OnePlus 8T screen not turning on
While internet browsing, some files are stored in the smartphone memory. The files are named caches, which helps smooth access of some websites in the future. However, some caches harm smartphone performance. You must clear these cache regularly for smooth activities on your phone. You can clear cache in recovery mode for better results.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
3. Now leave both the buttons.
4. You will find many options in the recovery mode you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
OnePlus 8T touch screen not working
If you have accomplished all the above methods and still experience the smartphone glitch, then you have no other option than factory reset. You can recover the data if the screen has turned black and factory reset the device. Sometimes, the screen is active in the background, but you cannot use the smartphone. In this case, recover the data and factory reset the data in recovery mode.
1. Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
2. After you have installed the app not start the software.
3. Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
4. Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode by clicking buttons present on the screen.
5. Download the recovery package and restore the device.
6. Then the scan will be processed from the files and folders on the smartphone.
7. Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
1. Keep a backup of all the data present on the smartphone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
3. Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, this was the complete guide to Fix the OnePlus 8T Screen Display Problem. These methods are completely tested and found working on Android phones. If you experience a screen problem even after executing these methods, then take the device to the nearest service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the screen problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends or relatives experiencing the same screen issue.