Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Not Working Issue
So, you must check the phone network signal or change the SIM card to prevent a slow internet connection via mobile data. There are many reasons for the mobile data issue. Here’s how to Fix the OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Not Working Issue in Android smartphones.
User Review( votes)
Smartphones are an essential product for everyone. Almost everyone carries this mini-computer in their pockets. We all are dependent on smartphones for some basic needs of our lives, such as staying connected with peoples. The smartphone comes packed with various features that can assist in day-to-day activities, such as calculations, music, documents, camera, notes, games, and much more. The most compelling element of a smartphone is the internet.
The phone companies have provided several options to access the internet including, Wifi, hotspot, USB tethering, Bluetooth tethering, and mobile data. The most famous amongst these options is mobile data. You cannot carry your home or office wifi router everywhere with you. Hence, mobile data is a rescue. USB tethering requires a USB cable, which sometimes becomes difficult to access. So, mobile data connectivity is the best option in these cases.
We all want to live an easy life without dilemmas. Think, the mobile data abruptly behave abnormally or stops working? It will become a prominent puzzle as most users rely on mobile internet for office works. These days we all are stuck at home and working from home. So, we mustn’t face such internet issues for fluent office works. Mobile data has turned crucial with the enhancement of other internet access options. When mobile data drops, everything becomes intensely disturbing.
With a handful of smartphone features, the 4G and 5G connections can infrequently stop working. However, you can experience a slow internet connection when the phone doesn’t receive a full network signal. So, you must check the phone network signal or change the SIM card to prevent a slow internet connection via mobile data. There are many reasons for the mobile data issue. Here’s how to Fix the OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Not Working Issue in Android smartphones.
Fix OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Not Working Issue
OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Are Not Working
The mobile carrier offers a distinctive network mode for every SIM card. You must check the option, accordingly. You can easily select the network mode: 2G/3G/4G Auto. Auto Mode adapts the network automatically if you are not aware of the network. Sometimes, the smartphone mobile data turns off automatically after sometimes of usage. It can occur when you have st a data limit. The internet will turn off automatically when it reaches the set limit.
- Go to the Settings option
- Now, click on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Select the desired mode among the 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Lastly, you will see the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Mobile Data Limit:
- Go to the Settings section of the smartphone.
- Choose Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Now, drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Moreover, you can customize the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
OnePlus 8T Data Roaming Not Working
Android smartphones are highly customizable. It has the solution for all your software-related issues in the settings section. Reset Network setting helps the users to solve all connectivity-related problems experienced in Android smartphones. You can find the option in the smartphone setting section and follow the below steps.
Reset Network Setting:
- Go to the Settings option on the smartphone.
- Select the Backup and reset.
- Now, click on the Network settings reset option.
- Then, tap on the Reset Settings button.
- At last, hold the Power button to restart your smartphone.
OnePlus 8T Internet Not Working
Many smartphone users have complained that they cannot use mobile data while traveling to another city or country. The reason is that you haven’t turned on the data roaming option before leaving your hometown. Updating the device software is equally essential for the smooth performance of the device. You can check for updates and install if available. Downgrade the software version if you notice any other problem after updating the software. You can check these steps to turn on the data roaming option to experience smooth internet browsing.
- At first, go to the Settings app.
- Now, click on the More item in the Wireless & Networks section.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- At last, allow the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Click on System.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Now, select the system updates.
- Next, tap on Check for an update.
- After that, see if updates are ready, then download it.
- At last, with a proper internet connection and memory space, download the update.
- Initially, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Allow OEM Unlocking.
- Now, turn off the device.
- After that, hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable the menu Android’s bootloader.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- After that, press down the shift key and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Next, choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Now, the Bootloader gets Unlock.
- Select the enter button.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
OnePlus 8T No Mobile Data
The cache is the foremost hurdle in a slow internet connection. The caches are downloaded to experience smooth performance when you visit a website in the future. However, these caches are not necessary for your smartphone. These files are assumed to become malicious overtime. It will affect the overall performance of the smartphone software. So, you have to clear the cache of your device. You can also alter the APN settings to fix the mobile data issue.
Wipe Cache Partition:
- At first, turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then touch and hold the Power key.
- Then free the Power key when the device logo resembles on the screen.
- Now, release all the keys when the Android logo resembles on display.
- After that, press the Volume down button a few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then hold the Power key to select.
- Now, hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and touch the Power key to select.
- Next, the ‘Reboot system now’ that is highlighted tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Lastly, press the Power key to restart the device.
Access point names:
- Go to the Setting menu on your device.
- Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Click on the Mobile Networks.
- Now select the Access point names.
- Next, choose the network on the APNs.
- Now, If you study that something has not gone well, Reset to default by clicking the menu icon.
OnePlus 8T No Network Signal Issue
Smartphone features have both a positive as well as a negative impact on your smartphone performance. The applications from the Google play store are the most prominent part of the device. However, these apps can affect device activities. You can enable the safe mode and check if the apps are the culprit. Uninstall the latest application if the phone runs smoothly in safe mode. Before visiting the service center, factory reset the device that will remove all the malicious files and folders from the device memory.
- At first, click and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down simultaneous with Power keys.
- Next, release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press and hold the Power key once again along with the Volume Down key, that you are now carrying.
- Now, the phone will work in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Then, You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- At last, You will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
- Always keep a backup of all data on your phone.
- Following, switch off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Now, touch and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons
- After releasing it, press the Power button.
- Now, don’t neglect that you are holding the Volume down button.
- So, press the Volume down button for few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Lastly, press the power button for the factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix the OnePlus 8T Mobile Data Not Working Issue. We have tested these steps in Android phones and found mobile data working. You can use these steps for solving the mobile data issue of other Android devices as well. However, the options might differ due to the distinctive software version. If you still face a mobile data issue, visit the company’s service center. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the smartphone internet problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends or relatives, purchased the same brand phone.