Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
The HD display can also eat up the battery faster. You must be looking for solutions for battery draining issues if you have bought an expensive phone like the OnePlus 8T. You can solve the problem with these methods to fix the OnePlus 8T Battery Draining Issue.
User Review( vote)
Smartphone has become a basic need for everyone. We all need a smartphone to fulfill our day to day needs. With a smartphone, we can stay connected with families, watch the latest news, listen to songs, watch movies, capture memories, browse social media, and others. In this busy schedule, we don’t have time to watch television. Smartphones also help the employees to accomplish their projects and attend meetings online.
However, it becomes difficult to execute these tasks if your smartphone battery fails to work. The companies are enhancing the smartphones with huge capacity batteries, software update, fast charging ability, and a bigger screen. However, it is hard to find a phone that can last for a full day without charging. We always consider the battery capacity before purchasing a phone. With daily usage, the performance of the smartphone gets decreasing.
Compared to iPhones, the battery of Android devices decreases faster. It is due to software reasons. However, Android devices have benefits that attract smartphone fans. The User-Friendly platform and customization options are amongst those benefits. Your daily activities are a reason for your battery draining faster. Some users say that the battery is damaged if it starts draining quicker than usual. Although, software bug decreases battery performance.
The battery draining issue is familiar to Android users. So, you don’t have to worry or get annoyed when the battery starts troubling you. The phone battery starts draining when you download apps that wake the phone screen. The HD display can also eat up the battery faster. You must be looking for solutions for battery draining issues if you have bought an expensive phone like the OnePlus 8T. You can solve the problem with these methods to fix the OnePlus 8T Battery Draining Issue.
Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
OnePlus 8T battery draining fast
Apps are the most exciting features of Android phones. The play store has lots of apps that you love to explore. Without these apps, you cannot use the smartphone. There are different apps for each category and task. However, some apps affect battery performance. These apps wake up the screen repeatedly. You can enable the safe mode and check if the apps are the culprit. Uninstall the app downloaded recently on your device if it runs smoothly in safe mode.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for two days.
7. If the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of the battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain after update
Battery draining fast after an update is a commonly reported issue with the new Oneplus update. However, we have noticed that the battery draining issue gets solved after updating the device. The Software update comes with bug fixes that solve all the software glitches. If you want to downgrade the software version, follow these steps.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select the “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
OnePlus 8T android system battery drain
There are apps on your smartphone, which can consume more battery power. It runs in the background and makes eat the battery like a monster. So, find out which app is eating your battery by the battery consumption option. You can also wipe cache that is malicious files stored on the smartphone. You should delete the caches regularly to prevent Android problems.
Battery consumption apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
Battery saver mode helps you to disable the apps running in the background. It also disables connectivity features that are not in use. If you want your device to consume less battery power, then enable the battery saver mode. The auto-brightness feature adapts the screen brightness according to the surrounding light. Simply turn off the feature. You can change the brightness by dragging down the notification bar.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
2. Visit the settings of the phone.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
5. Toggle off the Auto option.
6. You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Battery drain overnight
Now, you have to factory reset the smartphone data. Most Android users don’t prefer removing the data of the device, but it removes all the malicious files from the phone. You must execute a factory reset before reaching the service center. You can factory reset the device using these two methods.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset via Settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix the OnePlus 8T Battery Draining Issue. If you think the battery issue started after physical damages, then you can visit the service center. Battery problems of smartphones occur when you operate the device while charging. Plugging earphones while charging also results in software issues. So, you should run your phone carefully. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends, purchased the OnePlus device.