Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
The feature has both pros and cons. However, we should always look for the pros of any device. Every gadget has some issues noticed in the long run of the device. Those issues have a fix, and you can solve them. So, here are some methods to Fix the OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
User Review( votes)
The first thing everyone checks before purchasing a smartphone is its battery capacity. Battery power is a prominent feature of a smartphone. You cannot enjoy music, explore apps, make calls, video calls, and other things if you don’t charge your phone. It is mattery to worry if smartphones not charging accurately or not charging at all. Sometimes, the phone shows charging, but the battery percentage not increasing.
In most cases, you rush to the smartphone service center. However, you should try to solve the issue at home, if you don’t want to waste your money. If you try solving the problem yourself, it will be efficient for you. Problems like phone not charging when plugged in, phone not turning on, the phone is charging slowly, and phone overheating occurs due to software issues. You can solve these problems efficiently at home.
You don’t have to panic in these situations. Software glitch is common in Android smartphones. We cannot conclude that battery is dead or that the charger is damage when your phone not charging. You must check the device carefully. In few cases, the problem occurs when it has a hardware issue. However, battery not charging is usually a software-related problem. At first, restart the smartphone when you face such an Android glitch.
Solving the battery problem of smartphones these days have become tricky. You cannot remove the battery from the phone as most of the device comes with a non-removable battery. The feature has both pros and cons. However, we should always look for the pros of any device. Every gadget has some issues noticed in the long run of the device. Those issues have a fix, and you can solve them. So, here are some methods to Fix the OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
OnePlus 8T Smartphone Charging Port Lose
OnePlus 8T is the latest smartphone launched last year. OnePlus has a huge craze among the youngsters for its feature-packed smartphones. However, it might have some manufacturing default or, your daily activity resulted in battery charging issues. Using a smartphone while on charging, plugging earphones when charging, overcharging the phone can result in the smartphone not charging. You can clean the charging port and make sure it is not damaged.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Use a torch to check the dirt inside the charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris.
OnePlus 8T Charging Problem
Updating the device software is essential for the smooth performance of the smartphone. Updates come with software bug fixes and new features as well. If not for bug fixes, update for new features. Sometimes, updating the device not take sufficient charge accurately. Some users don’t like the latest versions. So, you can downgrade the software version.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on the Advanced option.~
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download them.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select the “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
OnePlus 8T Not Charging or Turning On
The next method will help the device to charge accurately. It will solve your issue if the smartphone not showing battery percentage as well. You have to follow each step accurately. The following steps are known to fixing all battery charging related problems.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the able provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
OnePlus 8T Phone Won’t Charge
The cache is unwanted files stored in the smartphone memory. These files can be malicious as well. You have to clear these cache in the recovery mode. Your Android device has some hidden settings that are new to most of you. The cache will affect the smartphone performance and make the screen freeze occasionally.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via a USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
OnePlus 8T Smartphone Won’t Turn On Or Charge
Ampere application helps you to know if your smartphone is getting charged or not. You can download the app from the play store. The app won’t solve your problem, but you can check the power your device is receiving. It tells you if your wall socket is working accurately.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
OnePlus 8T Smartphone Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
If you experienced the charging problem after downloading an app, then uninstall the app. If you are not sure if the app is the culprit, then enable the safe mode. Safe mode temporarily disables all third-party apps and run the device safely. Observe the smartphone in safe mode, and uninstall if running smoothly.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
OnePlus 8T Battery Replacement
Before taking the device to the service center to replace the battery, back up the device data, and factory reset. It will remove all the malicious files and folders from the phone. It is the last hope that can fix the charging problem of OnePlus.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix the OnePlus 8T Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. You can follow the above methods if you are using other Oneplus models as well. However, the steps can differ due to the software version. You can take the smartphone to the service center if you still experience the same problem. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone problem efficiently. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same problem with the OnePlus device.