Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus 8 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
we have implemented all the bothersome issues along with their guide to Fix One Plus 8 Mobile Data Not Working. Thus, mobile data is essential for every smartphone user as you cannot take the Wifi router wherever you go. Hence, if you still encounter a problem with mobile data, then visit your brand “s nearest service center.
User Review( vote)
Well, every Smartphone has patches where some have limited, while others have more extra. Being the best-selling iPhones have some fault. Thus, iOS updated consistently describes the issues simply. Hence, Android smartphones have usually reported problems that continue to be unsolved. So, mobile data is one of those problems that are prevailing in Android devices. It can develop in a specific duration, but some of the users don’t know the circumstances of mobile data problems.
Meantime, Android software collisions can be distinctly disturbing. Some of the Android applications work by Wifi connectivity but don’t work through mobile data. Thus this is the situation when you understand that the Smartphone has a significant connectivity problem. Therefore, we are assured that you have tried all the tips and processes and following internet websites to fix the issue. But, you will get various types of methods that will confuse you.
Some users are frightened of using all these processes as they can damage the smartphone data and all the information. Thus, you don’t want to endanger your data and information at any cost to fix the mobile data. So, we will try to fix the cellular data issue of the One Plus8 Smartphone today. Well, One Plus phones are the leading Smartphone to get all updates. The new updates haven’t fixed the cellular or mobile data issue.
However, the first One Plus issue is not yet fixed. One Plus 8 users have said that they cannot use the mobile data. As soon as they click on the mobile data option, it grows grey, and the device stops. Well, there are circumstances where you confront slow internet, which may occur due to a poor network connection. Thus, you can run an internet speed test. Choose the “Check my connection” option on the task manager. Therefore, in this article, we will fix One Plus Mobile Data, Not Working.
Fix OnePlus 8 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
OnePlus 8 Mobile Data Are Not Working
Well, everybody knows that Smartphone requires a SIM card to turn mobile data. To allow the SIM card, the Smartphone needs specific settings. Well, in this technique, you have to determine the correct network mode. All possess has multiple network mode, which is 2G, 3G, and 4G. After this, examine the data limit. It is allowed by default, so; you have to increase the data limit or impair the option. Thus, the internet will automatically stop working when it advances the set data limit.
Visit the Settings section.
Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
Select the wanted mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
Now you will see the Auto mode turns the network automatically.
Navigate to the Settings section.
Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
Insert the data limit or write it by numbers.
Thus, you can likewise holdfast the Limit mobile data usage option to impair the option.
OnePlus 8 Data Roaming Not Working
Multiple One Plus 8 buyers have asserted that they cannot utilize the internet while roaming. Well, if this is the issue, then you may not have allotted the data roaming option given in the settings section. Thus data roaming option is essential to browse the internet while you go on tours or travel.
Besides this, there is another process to update the device OS version as the update arrives with bug fixes that assist the device to work consistently. It also increases the overall performance of the device. Sometimes, updating also provides the device to work weirdly. Well, in that situation, downgrading will help you.
Enable Data Roaming
- Visit the Settings.
- In the Wireless & Networks division, tap the more item.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Enable the Data Roaming option on the list.
At first, go to the Settings.
Click on System.
Tap on Advanced option.
Select system updates.
Tap on Check for an update.
Thus, if updates are implemented, then download them.
Always recognize that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- Initially, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn of the device.
- Hold the Volume down button simultaneously with power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- Press the shift key and right-click on display on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Now unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Finally, download and flash the factory images.
OnePlus 8 Internet Not Working
Well, Cache are files saved by the apps and the internet. While you’re working on a web browser, it will preserve images you have listed so that they don’t need to be downloaded frequently, when the app requires them. The Cache usually links to a memory storage space in the device or network that gathers data that can be useful in the future. However, there are some caches that are malicious, which needs to be cleaned out. Thus, the wipe cache barrier in recovery mode will help you in cleaning the ill-disposed data.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Initially, turn off the Smartphone.
- Touch the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- Release the power key after the device logo appears on the screen.
- Now, release all the keys after the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Touch the Volume down button several times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Now hold the Power key to select.
- Hold the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes ‘and press the Power key to select.
- Thus, the ‘Reboot system now ‘is highlighted, tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Finally, press the Power key to restart the device.
OnePlus 8 No Mobile Data
Well, several applications can be another reason for mobile data, not working. Thus you may have downloaded some ill-disposed apps which affect the internet feature. Hence, if you mark the issue only after downloading the app from the play store, then you have to uninstall the app as soon as possible. Thus, if you are not sure and don’t know whether the app is the actual reason for the conflict, then operate the device in safe mode. You can likewise set the APN correctly, which is essential for internet access via mobile data.
- Visit the Setting section.
- Tap the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Click on the Mobile Networks.
- Select Access point names.
- Now from the APNs list, Choose the network.
- Well, if you observe that something has gone wrong, then you can press the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
- At first, press and hold the Power Key to turn off the Smartphone.
- Touch and press the Volume Down simultaneously with Power keys.
- Release the Power Key after the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key frequently along with the Volume Down key, that you are now holding.
- Then, the phone will start in recovery mode, then free up both the keys.
- Thus, you will see an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to verify.
- Thus, it will notice the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
OnePlus 8 No Network Signal Issue
Finally, we have the factory reset process for network signal issues. Thus, utilize this method only if the earlier methods didn’t work as it will remove all the data from the device, including images, videos, files, and all. Hence, two ways can help you to factory reset the device.
Reset via settings
- Navigate to the Home screen and after that Settings section.
- Click on the ‘General‘ tab.
- Tap on Restart & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Verify your passcode if asked.
- Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode
- Always keep in mind that you have kept the backup of all data of your phone.
- Turn off the Smartphone and put it to charge.
- Hold and press the Power and Volume buttons.
- Release and repeatedly hold the Power button. Thus, don’t forget that you are now pressing the Volume down button.
- Toch the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to verify.
- Finally, hold the Power button to do the factory reset.
So, by this article, we have implemented all the bothersome issues along with their guide to Fix One Plus 8 Mobile Data Not Working. Thus, mobile data is essential for every smartphone user as you cannot take the Wifi router wherever you go. Hence, if you still encounter a problem with mobile data, then visit your brand “s nearest service center. Thus, we hope that you liked this article, and it helped you to determine the mobile data issue. Therefore, do bestow this post with your friends and family, who are facing the same issue with the One Plus device.