Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
In this article, we will guide you with many useful and simple methods that help you to Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you are facing the smartphone battery charging issue then you can follow the simple and easy methods.
User Review( vote)
The Nokia 8 Sirocco is one of the most amazing smartphone users are looking for. The smartphone consists of high camera quality with power pack battery life. When your smartphone is new you will not suffer from any problem. After a year the users start complaining that they are facing a different issue with their smartphone. The smartphone is not able to take the charge and hence the screen turns black.
Sometimes when your android phone falls on the ground you must have recognized that it has stopped working. This happens because your phone has got internal damage which has stopped the battery from processing your smartphone. If you are not able to solve the issue you can take your phone to the technician. Remember that you should not dismantle your phone by yourself.
The users are complaining that instead of putting the smartphone on charging overnight the phone is not able to start. The reason behind this is that the smartphone might have got some malware which has stopped the smartphone form turning on. There are many other reasons behind the battery charging issue which users are not able to make out. If you have downloaded the app which has slow down the smartphone it means that the app has got some malware which you need to remove.
In this article, we will guide you with many useful and simple methods that help you to Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you are facing the smartphone battery charging issue then you can follow the simple and easy methods. If you have any other issues related to other gadgets, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
The smartphone charging problem is one of the most horrible issues people are facing nowadays. If you are getting the charging problem, then first check your charging pluck and wire if they are in good condition or not. Make sure if the charger is not in working condition then purchase a new company charger and try switching on the smartphone. Still, the smartphone is not responding you should see if your smartphone needs a software update. The updates provided by the company is bug-free which will make your phone smooth process.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
Smartphone Not charging or turning on
There are people who are complaining that when the phone is fallen on the ground, the smartphone is not able to take charge. In this case, people are thinking that it happens because of some internal damage. It’s not true every time, in some cases the port gets dirty and hence your USB charger is not able to fit inside the port. So what you have to do is take a soft twig and clean the port softly without damaging other parts of the smartphone. Now follow the method which is discussed below.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Smartphone won’t charge
If you are finding that your issue hasn’t yet solved using the above method, you can apply another method that is a safe mode. This method helps you to solve the smartphone charging issue. The third-party app that you download from the play store stops the phone from charging. You should remember to remove those apps which are preventing the phone from charging. You can also download the Ampere app from the Google Play store for free and check if your phone is charging. To download the app you can follow the simple steps.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green colour, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
You can also apply the safest method of the Safe mode.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
The Nokia 8 Sirocco consist of 3260mAH lithium-ion non-removable battery. This type of battery doesn’t swell or leak fluid. If you are using another model of Nokia phone then its possible that you can get these types of issues. In this case, you should remove the battery urgently and insert a companies battery.
Vibrates but won’t turn on
There are some users who complain that when they receive any call or messages the smartphone start to vibrate but doesn’t turn on. The smartphone screen remains black and you will not be able to receive the call. The method given to solve the issue is very simple and easy to process but many users don’t apply this method frequently.
The reason behind this is when you will apply this method your files and folder might get disappeared. So always remember whenever you are applying this method you should keep a backup of the files and folder present on your smartphone. Follow the factory reset method to solve the issue.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on the Backup and reset.
3. Select the Network settings reset option.
4. Tap on the Reset Settings button.
5. Now, restart the smartphone pressing the power button.
Charging port lose
The charging port of the smartphone sometime gets loose which prevent the smartphone from charging. You can easily replace the port in the guidance of a good technician. If you won’t find any good technician then submit your smartphone to the service centre which will help you in replacing the port without any risk.
So these are the simple and easy methods you can use to Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. These are experienced methods which are very useful to fix the charging issue. There are many users who have to fix their smartphone issue. You can also share this article with your friends and families who are facing the same issues.